Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:27 AM

An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor (41195 Views)

THE FALL AND FALL OF KENNY OKWU KANU AKA NNAMDI KANU ~ BY UCHE DIALA: ELOMBAH / Open Letter To Mazzi Nnamdi Kanu By The Premier Of Igbo Province Of Nigeria. / The Shameful End Of Nnamdi Kanu By Prince Ugo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by BeautifulMind2: 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
AN OPEN LETTER TO MAZI NNAMDI KANU (by Ifedimma Onwugbufor)

Dear Mazi Kanu,

With all due respect, I wish to express my disappointment at your abysmal broadcast yesterday. I am still at a loss why many Igbo still fight and die for a leader like you, so insensitive and a braggart.

During the Python dance operation, many Igbo families were wrecked - sons were executed point blank, tortured terribly and maimed, then you resurface after some months after being spotted in Israel to mourn the death of "Jack my dog and many others". That was unfair, insensitive and prideful of you.
Mazi, I expected you to shed tears at the mention of humans, people's children who followed you at the peril of their lives. I expected you to inform the Igbo that you are fine. I expected you to massively thank them for their loyalty, prayer and support, and not assure them of your return with "hell".
What about your handlers giving the full names of the thirty killed and you will slowly mention them one after another, and speaking words of comfort to their families. Is it took much to do? Who is Jack? Who is his father? Does he even have a soul?

You are not a leader. Ojukwu did not do this after he escaped to Ivory Coast. You are too insensitive to be one. I see no emotions in you for your people. When Ojukwu was here, he mostly addressed the Igbo with an emotionally laden tone, full of tenderness and compassion. People went home comforted. You only come to stir the beehive and shut out the world all of a sudden, leaving your Igbo kinsmen to get at each other's necks. You are not a leader, truth be told.

You don't speak the minds of the Igbo. Maybe of ndi Abia state, but certainly not of Ndigbo. You are not my leader. You are no longer Nigerian, as you stated. Stay out and remain out.

The hatred for the Igbo aggravates daily because of braggarts like you. We work and sacrifice in Nigeria like elephants and survive like ants. You have nothing to offer any Igbo.
Your wife and kids are safely tucked in the UK but you always have a way of showing up to bastardize the little goodwill we manage to have here. Leave us alone. We are suffering greatly over here. Unfortunately most of your ardent supporters live in diaspora and have no single idea what it means to struggle to survive over here. We are suffering, Mazi. We are groaning under a huge yoke that cannot be lifted by the rudeness and profligacy that you exhibit in your pomposity. Enough.

The Igbo are worried about your Dad and other members of your family. You couldn't mention that in your broadcast. You think we are not genuinely worried about the welfare of your family?

Go to UK, that's where your citizenship is. Stop disrupting the peace of a country you have no business with. Create your dream country where you are and keep the "hell" there. I am sure Israel will be so generous to.

You have mentored very rude, recalcitrant and cantankerous Igbo young men and women, strutting the social media and fighting and denigrating anyone that tries to reason with a head. What evil is this?

You are on exile in Israel. Fine. Remain there and make the best of your time and opportunity. If your actions are found lethal, Israel may have no other option than to discontinue with hosting you.

In Nigeria, you abused your bail conditions and trifled the integrity of all who were your guarantors. For your cause, Igbo suffer more in their host states. This is the much hardship your outlandish decisions have brought.

If you truly love the Igbo, stay silent at the moment. If you cannot work with the who-is-who in Igboland, your patriotism is dung.

If indeed, the APC government has not contracted you to destabilize the opposition as many insinuate now, Mazi kindly remain mum. Your integrity is going downward. You cannot clamour to deliver people who no longer see your goodwill as it is.

IPOB members are mostly not registered voters, you didn't need to announce that they should not vote. Ife dike gha eme di ye n'obi. Learn to be frugal with words.

I wish you a safe stay in Israel. Mulu anya ka azu, jide onu ghu aka. Deeme, odogwu IPOB.

190 Likes 25 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by jpphilips(m): 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
BeautifulMind2:
AN OPEN LETTER TO MAZI NNAMDI KANU (by Ifedimma Onwugbufor)

Dear Mazi Kanu,

With all due respect, I wish to express my disappointment at your abysmal broadcast yesterday. I am still at a loss why many Igbo still fight and die for a leader like you, so insensitive and a braggart.

During the Python dance operation, many Igbo families were wrecked - sons were executed point blank, tortured terribly and maimed, then you resurface after some months after being spotted in Israel to mourn the death of "Jack my dog and many others". That was unfair, insensitive and prideful of you.
Mazi, I expected you to shed tears at the mention of humans, people's children who followed you at the peril of their lives. I expected you to inform the Igbo that you are fine. I expected you to massively thank them for their loyalty, prayer and support, and not assure them of your return with "hell".
What about your handlers giving the full names of the thirty killed and you will slowly mention them one after another, and speaking words of comfort to their families. Is it took much to do? Who is Jack? Who is his father? Does he even have a soul?

You are not a leader. Ojukwu did not do this after he escaped to Ivory Coast. You are too insensitive to be one. I see no emotions in you for your people. When Ojukwu was here, he mostly addressed the Igbo with an emotionally laden tone, full of tenderness and compassion. People went home comforted. You only come to stir the beehive and shut out the world all of a sudden, leaving your Igbo kinsmen to get at each other's necks. You are not a leader, truth be told.

You don't speak the minds of the Igbo. Maybe of ndi Abia state, but certainly not of Ndigbo. You are not my leader. You are no longer Nigerian, as you stated. Stay out and remain out.

The hatred for the Igbo aggravates daily because of braggarts like you. We work and sacrifice in Nigeria like elephants and survive like ants. You have nothing to offer any Igbo.
Your wife and kids are safely tucked in the UK but you always have a way of showing up to bastardize the little goodwill we manage to have here. Leave us alone. We are suffering greatly over here. Unfortunately most of your ardent supporters live in diaspora and have no single idea what it means to struggle to survive over here. We are suffering, Mazi. We are groaning under a huge yoke that cannot be lifted by the rudeness and profligacy that you exhibit in your pomposity. Enough.

The Igbo are worried about your Dad and other members of your family. You couldn't mention that in your broadcast. You think we are not genuinely worried about the welfare of your family?

Go to UK, that's where your citizenship is. Stop disrupting the peace of a country you have no business with. Create your dream country where you are and keep the "hell" there. I am sure Israel will be so generous to.

You have mentored very rude, recalcitrant and cantankerous Igbo young men and women, strutting the social media and fighting and denigrating anyone that tries to reason with a head. What evil is this?

You are on exile in Israel. Fine. Remain there and make the best of your time and opportunity. If your actions are found lethal, Israel may have no other option than to discontinue with hosting you.

In Nigeria, you abused your bail conditions and trifled the integrity of all who were your guarantors. For your cause, Igbo suffer more in their host states. This is the much hardship your outlandish decisions have brought.

If you truly love the Igbo, stay silent at the moment. If you cannot work with the who-is-who in Igboland, your patriotism is dung.

If indeed, the APC government has not contracted you to destabilize the opposition as many insinuate now, Mazi kindly remain mum. Your integrity is going downward. You cannot clamour to deliver people who no longer see your goodwill as it is.

IPOB members are mostly not registered voters, you didn't need to announce that they should not vote. Ife dike gha eme di ye n'obi. Learn to be frugal with words.

I wish you a safe stay in Israel. Mulu anya ka azu, jide onu ghu aka. Deeme, odogwu IPOB.

Lalasticlala

When he was disturbing Buhari, he was a hero, now he is disturbing Atiku's interest you are whining, shut up and eat your Biafra, lunatics!! people that reason with their Lungs.
Biafra must come, that referendum must hold or no elections, Kanu must send that hell. if anyone goes to the poll, Kanu's BSS will rain hell on the person, Buhari can gladly take his security to other states where it is needed. You hate Buhari right? now you will know Buhari is Jesus!!

145 Likes 18 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by CilicMarin: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
grin grin

Like for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Our Lovely Fulani Master From Adamawa.

Share For Nnamdi Kanu, an Osu Jew from Afara Ibeku

205 Likes 19 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by BeautifulMind2: 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
More reactions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by Optional09: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
This is the most stupid write up I have ever read, you’re not blaming the one killing innocent people but the one killed. You sound very cowardly submiting to your oppressor. Kanu is the reason federal government will want to build any infrastructure in the east that you will enjoy in the nearest future. Kanu is the reason Nigeria is considering Igbo vise and Igbo this that. Let him secure Biafra Ojukwu tried but failed, not because it’s was not the right decision but because of unfortunate circumstances. Now the time is right for Biafra to come to existence.

Who will loose millions of family and forget the cause of their death? Biafra needs to exist because Ojukwu went to war and he has the support of igbos

You don’t make sense

92 Likes 16 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by Bannylove13: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
Why should indigbo allow politics and Nigerians play them ..so bad that they're going up against themselves.. saying goes that wise men are from the east.

Igbo bu igbo should not fail to this propaganda and division by this administration led by the west.. we're way smarter than this..Al this letters name calling division among states is simply what the need to keep marginalising us.. we should never allow it fly.

Igbo should come together and understand that the political card being played..

Nigerians is Nigeria ...Biafra is Biafra.. give ceaser his own ..and God his own.. no be sin.
In Nigeria is called political sophistication by some sworn haters of igbo progress..
They've come up with likes and shares between kanu ND Atiku and some will shamelessly share n like without seeing and understanding how deep they're dividing them with each day.

Why blame kanu.? Why say he compromised? How?
Did kanu start Biafra? There was Biafra before kanu and Biafra will be there after kanu..some has gone far to abuse ipob..what a deep division..even some are calling out states..igbo si na ala bu otu..now na we the help Dem divide us..

We should please allow kanu and ipob continue..yes we must continue..is not stopping us from voting..
Ipob from days of foundation has made dia stand on the Nigerian nation.. referendum restructuring..or outright division..ans they're still standing on their word..never compromised.
Biafra is on the heart of every igbo man..because the Nigeria state has failed igbos and yet not ready to forgive them..
There will be Biafra after Atiku obi .. till a good government conducts a referendum..or restructure.. is not something that can wished away because of the post of vice or president..a big lie.. what bout the next generation..

Igbo eweghi Eze..
Ipob is the vehicle which kanu rides on to achieve his aim..he's not alone ..with an established principle and ideology.
Ibos must learn to play the political games.. after all.. were all Nigerians pending Biafra..our overall interest is hold up in Nigeria..not baifra as it stands today.. so why should we not participate in the activities of the country in the country..

Let's forget all the propaganda and division been carried bout online daily to sway our mind from not voting ..
We must vote..vote enmass with other sensible Nigerians to send the Dullard and evil partybout of government..
Atiku obi ..ticket under PDP is a better option and way to go...to help stabilize the economy and grow .unite Nigeria.
While we continue to encourage kanu and ipob on their non violence approach to their agitation..till. Government that is not scared of referendum come to power..because it's good works will make lots believe in the unity ofethe country..and gives less worries bout ipob.

When someone fools comes up..that igbos don't know what they want ..tell them is called political sophistication..
We can't afford to put all our eggs in a basket..because df tomorrow..

While we obidiently atikulate..we must also encourage kanu..and his group..for not compromising as some people have thought..
We must work with all unity..we should not let outsiders divide us with likes and shares..or pictures and taunts..
We must understand that were in Nigeria and must vote to enhance our interest and greater interest of greater majority of good Nigerians..By voting massively to send this tyrant government back to the pits it belong.

We must prove to the sophistocators the real meaning of sophistication..
Wise men from the east played Herod..we must no allow Herod play us..
Many Nigerians are counting on us and our votes to right the wrong of this administration..we must no fail them..or disappoint them by not voting.. we must unite ..we must encourage kanu.. we must vote..
It's call politics..

Together we will achieve all..
Let those that want to divide us with likes and shares destroy and divide themselves while we build..

Spread this message..spread peace..Spread unity.

We must atikulate..
We must encourage kanu and ipob
Blood has mixed with sand.. is not time to argue.
Ala by otu.

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by majamajic(m): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
seriously I don't understand Nnamdi, we need Biafra, but he is approaching it from a wrong angle, this is not the right time to fight and get Biafra, let's make more use of our brains, U CAN'T GET BIAFRA UNDER BUHARI GOVERNMENT !!! And it must not be u that will take us to the promise land, boys that will get it without bloodshed are coming up, Nnamdi should stop wasting blood of my brothers, the time is not right.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by jpphilips(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
Optional09:
This is the most stupid write up I have ever read, you’re not blaming the one killing innocent people but the one killed. You sound very cowardly submiting to your oppressor. Kanu is the reason federal government will want to build any infrastructure in the east that you will enjoy in the nearest future. Kanu is the reason Nigeria is considering Igbo vise and Igbo this.

You don’t make sense

God bless you, just make sure you boycott the election.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by izombie(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
jpphilips:

When he was disturbing Buhari, he was a hero, now he is disturbing Atiku's interest you are whining, shut up and eat your Biafra, lunatics!! people that reason with their Lungs.
Biafra must come, that referendum must hold or no elections, Kanu must send that hell. if anyone goes to the poll, Kanu's BSS will rain hell on the person, Buhari can gladly take his security to other states where it is needed. You hate Buhari right? now you will know Buhari is Jesus!!
when it is igbo matter you guys fill every thread with your filth. Hell is already here in the form of bubari. Make una keep masturbating on igbo,kanu and ipob issues.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by jpphilips(m): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
majamajic:
seriously I don't understand Nnamdi, we need Biafra, but he is approaching it from a wrong angle, this is not the right time to fight and get Biafra, let's make more use of our brains, U CAN'T GET BIAFRA UNDER BUHARI GOVERNMENT !!! And it must not be u that will take us to the promise land, boys that will get it without bloodshed are coming up, Nnamdi should stop wasting blood of my brothers, the time is not right.

Which Angle was he approaching from before criminal Atiku showed up? you have seen that Atiku's dollars didn't work on the guy, you are whining, stay on course, no election in Biafra land.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by izombie(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
jpphilips:

God bless you, just make sure you boycott the election.
we will vote massively for atiku in the upcoming election. For now, our number priority is to send that bigot buhari back to daura.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by jpphilips(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
izombie:
when it is igbo matter you guys fill every thread with your filth. Hell is already here in the form of bubari. Make una keep masturbating on igbo,kanu and ipob issues.

No police deployments in the SE for 2019 elections except for INEC officials, come out on election day and contend with BSS, is that not how you threaten Igbos that never gave a damn about your Biafra? this is your turn!! all you miscreants will tender an unreserved apology to Buhari.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by zombieTRACKER: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
who is still talking about kanu...

We are talking about Atiku obi 2019

Removing Buhari out of Aso rock is top priority

I'm presently in SE and everyone here is Atikulated... cheesy

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by zombieTRACKER: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
jpphilips:

No police deployments in the SE for 2019 elections except for INEC officials, come out on election day and contend with BSS, is that not how you threaten Igbos that never gave a damn about your Biafra? this is your turn!! all you miscreants will tender an unreserved apology to Buhari.

Go somewhere else and lick your wounds Biko..

Don't disturb our peace..

Atiku obi all the way grin

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by jpphilips(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
izombie:
we will vote massively for atiku in the upcoming election. For now, our number priority is to send that bigot buhari back to daura.

IPOB rats will deal decisively with anyone that comes out to vote.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by jpphilips(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Go somewhere else and lick your wounds Biko..

Don't disturb our peace..

Atiku obi all the way grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kanu has spoken, you must listen.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by izombie(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
jpphilips:

Which Angle was he approaching from before criminal Atiku showed up? you have seen that Atiku's dollars didn't work on the guy, you are whining, stay on course, no election in Biafra land.
thats where you are wrong. The removal of buhari is paramount now and igbos will vote massively for atiku/obi in 2019. Operation back to daura is on.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by majamajic(m): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
jpphilips:

sometimes I think u guys are pro-buhari , if u say no election in Igbo land it means Buhari will win easily and continue, yet u can't get Biafra under him. so what's the need Sir, no election in Igbo, how does it contribute to the fact that u need Biafra ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by zombieTRACKER: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
jpphilips:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kanu has spoken, you must listen.

Stay here and be shining teeth
While all your age mates are getting Atikulated cheesy

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by solihu(m): 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
cheesy I can't believe we still have sensible Igbo people. Why did they keep mute all this while?

I guess the embarrassment from that untrained buffoon was so incalculable!

Suddenly, the closet bright minds have found their missing vuvuzelas grin grin

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by sCun: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
All those Yoruba Muslim APC supporters thinking Igbos will not vote, you will be greatly disappointed.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by zombieTRACKER: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
majamajic:

sometimes I think u guys are pro-buhari , if u say no election in Igbo land it means Buhari will win easily and continue, yet u can't get Biafra under him. so what's the need Sir, no election in Igbo, how does it contribute to the fact that u need Biafra ?

That guy you quoted is not just a zombie
But a Muslim zombie

There is no redemption for that...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by Optional09: 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
majamajic:

It’s under Buharis government you can send a strong message. He’s not stupid

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by majamajic(m): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
Optional09:

It’s under Buharis government you can send a strong message. He’s not stupid

sir have u lost any close relation or friend in this battle or have u donated money or join any Biafra protest ? , before we continue .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by BeautifulMind2: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
More reactions.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by Optional09: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
majamajic:

sir have u lost any close relation or friend in this battle or have u donated money or join any Biafra protest ? , before we continue .

He lost imiduate family too! He’s fighting your fight not his pocket. Stop being a coward. Should you forget all the Biafra war hero’s by not achieving Biafra?

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
angry The Most confused Tribe in the world is?

50 marks

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by sabenabeauty(f): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by kolafolabi(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
I really want to commend the writer.

8 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by zombieTRACKER: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
GoTV:
angry

You people have drugged Kanu

He is now a mad man in Israel crying about Jack his dog cheesy

It shall not be well with Buhari and his zombie supporters cheesy That injected him with kolo syringe before his escape...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by Mopolchi: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
What a writeup! Nnamdi Kanu is a fool. angry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by whitebulb(m): 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Biafra is a scam kalu working for burihi Nigeria get Sense grin undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri / Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos / Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.