Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) (37597 Views)

Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) by Aarenaija: 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
This govt has finally killed the country.........
Re: Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
shakmati:
Impunity under Buhari is alarming and frightening! The minister suspended this man, Buhari brought him back. The Board suspended him again, now police have brought him back. This is a man accused of embezzlement! Which corruption is Buhari fighting? Political opponents corruption? I really wish Atiku after winning in 2019 would jail Buhari for crimes against the future and continued existence of a united and progressive Nigeria! They should put him and Nnnamdi Kanu in the same cell. Both men have the same ambition for Nigeria!
Walayi @ [b][/b]both [b][/b]men be same ambition 4 Nigeria.
Re: Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
TITOBIGZ:
Atiku is our only hope wallahi.
Ur only hope! undecided I vote High King Jesus God Appointed King, He reigns for truth & Justice; his kingdom has begun over 100yrs ago in heaven. I pray d true God Yahweh swiftly bring it with d physical here on Earth 4 us all w partake, sufferings & injustice don kih me & all my loved ones here on Earth in Nigeria. cry
Re: Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) by Charly68: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
We need a Sowore from the look of things ,how I wish the youths come out to vote out this clueless Govt ,if not he will ridicule us more than helping us.
Re: Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) by Deemas(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
The Ag ES has also resumed. See gbege!

Re: Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) by sarrki(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
belzabull:
The f00ls you mentioned are cursed with foolishness. Hypocritical idiots
Some ladies are frustrated
there failed relationships are the cause
Re: Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) by Bluffly: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
chiedozie198100:

ur brain don knock engine.
Only a dead brain can identity a knocked one
Re: Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) by naijapage(f): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Help us

Re: Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) by caracas: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
shakmati:
Impunity under Buhari is alarming and frightening! The minister suspended this man, Buhari brought him back. The Board suspended him again, now police have brought him back. This is a man accused of embezzlement! Which corruption is Buhari fighting? Political opponents corruption? I really wish Atiku after winning in 2019 would jail Buhari for crimes against the future and continued existence of a united and progressive Nigeria! They should put him and Nnnamdi Kanu in the same cell. Both men have the same ambition for Nigeria!
Even though i cud slap ur face for comparing kanu with bubu ,i kind of like ur last line ,i mean the idea of having both of them in thesame cell is really appealling chai, imagine the daily beatings n punishment that the brutal nk wud be dishing out to bubu omo ego toi sweet.......
Re: Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) by hucienda: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
What open, brazen display of impunity.

When one thinks s/he's seen it all, another pops up.

This Buhari administration is the worst ever.
Re: Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) by wanger50(m): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
deolu2000:
This man most be very important to Buhari to be enjoying this kind of unguided privileges that has made him to become so reckless in all his conduct. I hope Buhari and APC sympathizers still know the definition of fighting of corruption and integrity. I forget, they are all saints.
He is Buhari's kinsman from Katsina. You can now understand why he is immuned from the war against corruption
Re: Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) by bluecircle470: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
TITOBIGZ:
Atiku is our only hope wallahi.

Atiku will be and forever be your only hope EWU!
Re: Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
renewa29:
Bros you know, thumbs up!
exactly
Buhari is not in control of the country
it's clear
Re: Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
wanger50:
He is Buhari's kinsman from Katsina. You can now understand why he is immuned from the war against corruption
I can only imagine, if they have a relationship other than political ties, because this man seem to be superior to even the minister of health and the chairperson of the NHIS governing council combined.
Re: Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
cosmatika:
U ll nva see zombies like Cilicmarin, ngeneukwenu, madath, passingshot, sarrki, buhariguy, okoroawusa, midolian comment on a thread like this. Na for Nnamdi Kanu thread u go see them. They no dey even talk for Atiku thread again
Bia nwokem,akpozinem aha na this Nairaland maka otolo n'enweghi chain-cover igbagbu gi.

1 Like

Re: Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) by Emassive(m): 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
Bluffly:
This guys offence may be that he is blocking chopping and all they could do is to accuse him of corrupt practices. Most practices is Nigeria is corrupt but is he stealing?. I can't go against or for unless I have first hand view of his offence.

Including Buhari's minister who indicted him first? Junk brain dead fellow
Re: Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) by naijapage(f): 6:10am On Oct 23, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Help us ...

Re: Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) by cosmatika(m): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Bia nwokem,akpozinem aha na this Nairaland maka otolo n'enweghi chain-cover igbagbu gi.
So ibú onye Igbo we na ezuzu ezuzu. Amadioha ga amagbu gi ma iburu APC bata ala Igbo
Re: Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
cosmatika:
So ibú onye Igbo we na ezuzu ezuzu. Amadioha ga amagbu gi ma iburu APC bata ala Igbo
Nna,rapu okwu. APC ga enwe vote na 2019 karia ka ha nwere na 2015.

Mu na gi okwusigo!
Re: Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) by cosmatika(m): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Nna,rapu okwu. APC ga enwe vote na 2019 karia ka ha nwere na 2015.

Mu na gi okwusigo!
I na asú Igbo dika Okoroawusa ibú. Gini na aza okwusigo? It is ekwusigo. Hapú, Anyi ga achúla gi na oga gi Jo's, come 2019
Re: Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
cosmatika:
I na asú Igbo dika Okoroawusa ibú. Gini na aza okwusigo? It is ekwusigo. Hapú, Anyi ga achúla gi na oga gi Jo's, come 2019
Akwa k'oburu na ikorom onu?

Nsogbu adighi.Ka chi fo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB / Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 / Lagos East By-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Nominated As Osinowo’s Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.