Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Tribute To Igbo Youths For Standing Against Nnamdi Kanu "No Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Igbo Youths For Standing Against Nnamdi Kanu "No Election (1388 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / APC Hails Buhari, Nigerians For Standing Against "Twitter Interference" / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Igbo Youths For Standing Against Nnamdi Kanu "No Election by gidgiddy: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
As a proud Igbo man, not only am I boycotting this election, I will never vote in Nigeria again except when we get referendum.

The Igbo nation is heading nowhere if we stay in this British colonial disaster called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Igbo Youths For Standing Against Nnamdi Kanu "No Election by Roger3D(m): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Tipper by aka kutuo GI ebe ahu. otolo na enweghi nwanne gbuo gi
Trash! Empty noise just like your coward director

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Igbo Youths For Standing Against Nnamdi Kanu "No Election by KANUISALIVE: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Just negodu onye nzuzu muwa. choro itinyere aka

Onye erieri, maka 3k ka e na eti mkpu a nile

Oga eme gi vum na anya

Anyi ama vote

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Igbo Youths For Standing Against Nnamdi Kanu "No Election by KANUISALIVE: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Your referendum is 26th Oct 2018. Onuku ndi Okija

isi aki, ebere gi na eme m

E na ebesi akwa na nairaland anumanu

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Igbo Youths For Standing Against Nnamdi Kanu "No Election by Quorax: 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
zeromeridian:
young Man stop deceiving yourself. no amount of blackmail will make us not support Nnamdi Kanu
and no amount of black mail will make Igbos not to vote for Atiku massively.

You Yoruba online worriors have been jubilating since the disappearance of Nnamdi Kanu calling him late Nnamd Kanu.
Now that you have been disappointed that the brave man is still alive you guys have not slept.

We must vote for Atiku and we must support Nnamdi Kanu.
all the online yoruba warriors will be disapponted.

How did you know he is Yoruba? Prove it now that he is Yoruba of you are not the son of your father.

What is wrong with you evil souls that you call someone another tribe when they tell you they ate igbo just because they spoke I'll of the devil called Nnamdi kanu? What parameters do you use to arrive at such conclusion? Did you give birth to him?

There is a source on SaharaReporters that Igbos are willing to capture Nnamdi Kanu should he step his leg into Nigeria again and hand him over to the police which I support wholeheartedly.

I will create the thread before you call me names.

3 Likes

Re: Tribute To Igbo Youths For Standing Against Nnamdi Kanu "No Election by Xander85: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
IamD18:

Nnamdi Kanu said no election for Igbos.

Tell us, how do you intend to support him and vote for Atiku at the same time?

You may love your child, but is it everything they ask for that you grant?

You may not grant the request either b'cos the thing they're asking for is not good for them, or you can't grant it at that material point in time due to circumstances beyond your control....it doesn't mean you love them any less!
Re: Tribute To Igbo Youths For Standing Against Nnamdi Kanu "No Election by crimeboss: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Mariangeles:
The worst part is who made him lord over us to tell us all what to do ?? angry

I've never and will never be in support of that man .

although i am not igbo but i believe everyone has a choice, then there is a twist to what's happening now, if NK says no election for igbos buhari gets the upper hand to win, which likely give buhari every opportunity to be his vindictive self on the igbos and middle-belt people whom also aren't going to vote for him as buhari is trying to eliminate these people, NK should think well before he puts the good people of the east in harm's way as he has said that he'll bring in violence in that region, my Igbo people sabi good life o, KANU should seek this self determination issue with diplomacy not other way around.
Re: Tribute To Igbo Youths For Standing Against Nnamdi Kanu "No Election by revolt(m): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
Maybe buhari and APC think were like westerners that have a sheep zombie mentality of following one leader aka demi God. If nnamdi kanu doesnt take time theyll put tire on him this period in Aba. After atiku wins he can continue his demands. For now we don't need that shiyyt

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth Behind HSBC 'leaving' And Other Political Related Issues - @teguando1 / I Pity Nigerians, Why Have You Forgotten Those Sufferings Quickly Under Buhari? / Atiku Wins 9 In 10 Lgas Announced In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.