Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike (26411 Views)

Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader / "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Yul Edochie Meets Ralph Uwazuruike, 'The Supreme Leader Of Biafra' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by movetoca: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
Uteghe:
Since the start of the IPOB hustle,Nnamdi Kanu has by his own admission lost only one BLOOD RELATIVE: "Jack" the dog.
Dear illiterate IPOB devotees, when Kanu comes with hell (his natural habitat),please stay indoors and send your dogs to roam round streets with him.
Your mumu don nearly do.
Hahahaha...My Belle o

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by soliddust2020: 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by Kahujadekadura: 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
Uteghe:
Since the start of the IPOB hustle,Nnamdi Kanu has by his own admission lost only one BLOOD RELATIVE: "Jack" the dog.
Dear illiterate IPOB devotees, when Kanu comes with hell (his natural habitat),please stay indoors and send your dogs to roam round streets with him.
Your mumu don nearly do.
He lost his cousin sister Adaku and stayed in prison for up to 2 and half years notwithstanding he won't loose anything leaving us to die in distress in dis zoo

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by zombieTRACKER: 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Igbos are terrorists, in saner climes Uwazuruike & Cownu could have been killed by the government. Our unity is non-negotiable.
They will be shouting Biafra or Death but cry foul after our gallant soldiers stage a Show Of Force.
Sai Baba 2019 though

It's only illiterates that has never enter the walls of a university that will say a nation's unity is non negotiable.
Is it a prison yard...

Zombies everywhere
Your girl friend Just passed out.. Nice cheesy

Anyway Atiku obi all the way

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by Soso990240(m): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
Bros we know dat one.. Tell something else wey we no know.
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by foreshore(m): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ebullience:
By Chidi Nkwopara, OWERRI.
Ndigbo have been advised to treat the touted disappearance and resurfacing of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB, as “a non-issue because it was carefully prearranged by the Department of State Security, DSS”.

The protagonist of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, and Biafra Independence Movement, BIM, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, stated this Monday, at a press conference in Owerri, to react to Kanu’s reappearance in Isreal and broadcast.

“Not many of his ardent followers truly know that Kanu is not sincerely working for the Independence of Biafra. His coming to Nigeria, his arrest, detention, trial, release on bail and his alleged disappearance and resurfacing, were all prearranged by the DSS”, Uwazuruike said.

It was the considered opinion of the MASSOB/BIM leader that if Mazi Kanu was sincere, he should have disclosed how he was spirited away from his Afara Ukwu country home, when the soldiers struck.

“How did he disappear from his country home? How did he survive the onslaught, even when he claimed that about 28 people were killed during the military operation in his home? How did he leave Nigeria and what document did he use to traverse all the nations before arriving Israel? We couldn’t have forgotten so soon that the DSS seized all his travel documents”, Chief Uwazuruike asked.

After giving a graphic account of the number of times he was arrested, detained and tried in court, Uwazuruike also reasoned that “a freedom fighter donates his life for the struggle he believes in.

“This is not the case with Nnamdi Kanu. Running away from the struggle means that he is a fake freedom fighter. This young man does not consult anybody and he has no adviser. Kanu erroneously believe that President Buhari can wake up any day and call for a referendum that is not even captured in the Constitution”, Uwazuruike said.

Continuing, the MASSOB/BIM boss recalled that “when Kanu was declared missing, I knew that it was a ruse”, stressing that “when Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State said that Kanu would resurface before the end of the year, he spoke from the point of knowledge and not speculation”.

Directing his mind to some of the directives issued by Kanu in his broadcast, Uwazuruike passionately appealed to Ndigbo to “completely disregard them”.

Answering a question, Uwazuruike said he was aware that the DSS conscripted Kanu to degrade MASSOB and it’s struggle
“Nnamdi Kanu is calling for effective boycott of elections, referendum and sit at home, which MASSOB/BIM abandoned long ago, because of its adverse effects on Ndigbo. These issues are not practicable and the young man does not and cannot have effective control over them”, Uwazuruike said.

While reiterating that Ndigbo disregard the directives, Chief Uwazuruike equally reasoned that “even if the people obey the order, the Nigerian Constitution empowers President Buhari to appoint anybody to run the affairs of any state, where elections were not held”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/kanus-disappearance-resurfacing-prearranged-by-dss-uwazuruike/

Igbos and scam, na wa o!!!

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by ridbell01(m): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
set of confusionist..some with kanu,some with chukwudi Atiku and some with the guy in a region that's less than Kano in popular

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by Lajet: 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ebullience:

This young man does not consult anybody and he has no adviser. Kanu erroneously believe that President Buhari can wake up any day and call for a referendum that is not even captured in the Constitution”, Uwazuruike said.

Uwazuruike is a crook the only thing i agreed with him on this write up is that Nnamdi Kanu has no good adviser he should have talk about referendum without mentioning to boycott any election
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by Kahujadekadura: 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
N2an2a:
Am an Ibo man so am of the opinion that Nnamdi Kanu is acting a script that will hamper on Atiku's emergence as President. In other words Nnamdi Kanu is a scammer
Assuming that u make use of Peter Obi to illustrate, it would have been better but instead u chose Atiku.
That is what make u more of a PDP fan not Igbo

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by zombieTRACKER: 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:

If elections are conducted 10 times, Baba will win 20 times.

How can he win... Rigging?

The only regions with block votes in this election are the SE SS and NC...
These are PDP strongholds right now

All other zones are for the taking...

Doubt me..... Let me see ur analysis
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by Kahujadekadura: 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
We know this is Buhari doing...

But it's dead on arrival

I'm presently in SE... Everyone here is Atikulated grin

No shaking.. Atiku obi 2019
Then why are ur PDP fans worrying about Kanu statement. Anyway as u are in Igbo so as I am and from by observance I will say that bf yesterday, everybody is stimulating but after Kanu speech everybody is now Kanuating. If u doubt go to a market and talk rubbish about Kanu

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by blowjob: 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ebullience:
Ndigbo have been advised to treat the touted disappearance and resurfacing of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB, as “a non-issue because it was carefully prearranged by the Department of State Security, DSS”.

The protagonist of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, and Biafra Independence Movement, BIM, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, stated this Monday, at a press conference in Owerri, to react to Kanu’s reappearance in Isreal and broadcast.

“Not many of his ardent followers truly know that Kanu is not sincerely working for the Independence of Biafra. His coming to Nigeria, his arrest, detention, trial, release on bail and his alleged disappearance and resurfacing, were all prearranged by the DSS”, Uwazuruike said.

It was the considered opinion of the MASSOB/BIM leader that if Mazi Kanu was sincere, he should have disclosed how he was spirited away from his Afara Ukwu country home, when the soldiers struck.

“How did he disappear from his country home? How did he survive the onslaught, even when he claimed that about 28 people were killed during the military operation in his home? How did he leave Nigeria and what document did he use to traverse all the nations before arriving Israel? We couldn’t have forgotten so soon that the DSS seized all his travel documents”, Chief Uwazuruike asked.

After giving a graphic account of the number of times he was arrested, detained and tried in court, Uwazuruike also reasoned that “a freedom fighter donates his life for the struggle he believes in.

“This is not the case with Nnamdi Kanu. Running away from the struggle means that he is a fake freedom fighter. This young man does not consult anybody and he has no adviser. Kanu erroneously believe that President Buhari can wake up any day and call for a referendum that is not even captured in the Constitution”, Uwazuruike said.

Continuing, the MASSOB/BIM boss recalled that “when Kanu was declared missing, I knew that it was a ruse”, stressing that “when Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State said that Kanu would resurface before the end of the year, he spoke from the point of knowledge and not speculation”.

Directing his mind to some of the directives issued by Kanu in his broadcast, Uwazuruike passionately appealed to Ndigbo to “completely disregard them”.

Answering a question, Uwazuruike said he was aware that the DSS conscripted Kanu to degrade MASSOB and it’s struggle
“Nnamdi Kanu is calling for effective boycott of elections, referendum and sit at home, which MASSOB/BIM abandoned long ago, because of its adverse effects on Ndigbo. These issues are not practicable and the young man does not and cannot have effective control over them”, Uwazuruike said.

While reiterating that Ndigbo disregard the directives, Chief Uwazuruike equally reasoned that “even if the people obey the order, the Nigerian Constitution empowers President Buhari to appoint anybody to run the affairs of any state, where elections were not held”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/kanus-disappearance-resurfacing-prearranged-by-dss-uwazuruike/

DIS PEOPLE AND SELLOUTISM BE LIKE 5 N 6... grin grin..GOD BLESS PMB...

2 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Igbos are terrorists, in saner climes Uwazuruike & Cownu could have been killed by the government. Our unity is non-negotiable.
They will be shouting Biafra or Death but cry foul after our gallant soldiers stage a Show Of Force.
Sai Baba 2019 though

Is Buhari working for the so called unity of Nigeria?
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by shukuokukobambi: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
Uteghe:
Your mumu don nearly do.

cheesy cheesy cheesy now this is funny, no jokes cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by zombieTRACKER: 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
Then why are ur PDP fans worrying about Kanu statement. Anyway as u are in Igbo so as I am and from by observance I will say that bf yesterday, everybody is stimulating but after Kanu speech everybody is now Kanuating. If u doubt go to a market and talk rubbish about Kanu

I don't talk to zombies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by gidgiddy: 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
There is something wrong with Uwazuruike

What he wants us all to believe is that the DSS got Kanu to leave his wife and Children, travel to Nigeria to get arrested, get charged to court for reasonable felony, spend 2 years in Kuje prison, have python face visit his house.

All for the DSS?

I laugh in Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by singlebullet(m): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ewedu will never allow some people think

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by LZAA: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I'm. Nnamdi kanu can't be compromised...
He is bold and stands for what he blivs in.
I wish there is fearless leader like him in Yoruba land.
Ibrahimdamola my Yoruba friend can tell u this.
Cc immhotep sarrki justiceleague1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by Igbunu4: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
Uwaezuleike biko, you are expired. go and die
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by DreamersVille24(m): 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Sai Baba 2019 though

Why is Nigeria's unity non negotiable if I may ask?

I find that line of thought immensely disturbing.

Every agreement or relationship should always be negotiable as that's the only way for peace to reign; positive peace that is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
LZAA:

Cc immhotep sarrki justiceleague1
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by chival(f): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
N2an2a:
Am an Ibo man so am of the opinion that Nnamdi Kanu is acting a script that will hamper on Atiku's emergence as President. In other words Nnamdi Kanu is a scammer

My sentiments exactly.
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by leisuretym: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
HAhahah!!! grin grin grin grin cabal using Kanu to campaign for BUBU!! they guy dey Kuje!!!
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by IbrahimDamola: 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Sai Baba 2019 though

I thought you claimed you loved uwazurike for hating Kanu? You proclaimed his greater than Awolowo for hating Kanu and loving buhari. You even promised to let Uwazurike inseminate your mother with his semen if he interested. Abi no be you again?

grin
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by eazydon(m): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:

100 years from now there will be no Biafra. Keep decieving yourselves. Confused God forsaken pigs.

God punish your entire linage, idiot. Animal of little consequence. Quote me and run mad. Fool
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:

100 years from now there will be no Biafra. Keep decieving yourselves. Confused God forsaken pigs.
I am very sure all the people in your lineage are pigs that eats pigs straight out of the Pig Pen. Irritating piglet
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by Princedapace(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
Uteghe:
Your mumu don nearly do.

I'm not a fan of his.. But like IPOb, like Nigerians. We are all the same.. The same our mumu never do where our leaders are, that is how IPOB mumu never do.

Just look at nigeria.. No road, no better hospital. Cities don't have ordinary street light. When built, it is celebrated.. I mean ordinary street light.

All of us are mumu..
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by FBIL: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
PHIPEX:
Every one with a brain in his head knows it. How come since he disappeared all security agencies of the govt kept mum about his whereabouts? Did he get to Israel with his father and cross the border without being detected?
I think the problem here Is many internet millipedes here feel Nnamdi Kanu is their mate. It's same as thinking Asari Dokubo is your mate because he's sitting near you in a wedding hall. These guys are International stubborn activists that many foreign governments and diplomats want to use and cause distress for any government they hate. So, letting them into their country without passport is no issue. What of Edward Snowden who has bn in Russia since Obama regime for leaking USA secret? He absconded without any document to Russian Embassy, from there Russia hauled him to Moscow.
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by QuestionMark910: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Sai Baba 2019 though
The bible says " Two cannot walk together except they are in agreement" Amos 3:3. In marriage there is divorce. Unity must be negotiated. You cannot force it.
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by Billionaire09: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nwazuruike and co are saboteurs. Jealousy is their blood. Nwazuruike and his political ass lickers are jealousies of IPOB referendum campaigns.

If nwazuruike and his political sycophants are really freedom fighters, what are their achievement since they started using the name of Biafra to begging for political slaves positions from Nigeria

Now Chukwu Okike Abiama has rising the true leaders and IPOB generation to rescuing Biafrans. They are doing everything in ignorance brains to sabotaging God sent IPOB ably led Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

It pain them that Nnamdi Kanu didn't recognized them in yesterday broadcast.

These same nwazuruike Political jobbers has been deceiving innocence Biafrans citizens, they are attacking Nnamdi kanu and IPOB for political appointment from so called southeast and South south political slaves officials. Operating illegally in Biafraland.

We are identifying every saboteurs one by one.
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by VULCAN(m): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
By their demands for state sponsored murder ye shall know them.

I give you...The Buharideens

ChrisMafian:
Igbos are terrorists, [b]in saner climes Uwazuruike & Cownu could have been killed by the government. Our unity is non-negotiable.
Sai Baba 2019 though[/b]
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by VULCAN(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
God knows that BMC must have activated at least 500 monikers in Nairaland this year.

The deluge is just too damn much.

It's good to know that the evil perpetuated by Buhari and his cohorts remains a stark reminder to all sensible people not to fall for their consistent propaganda

MODIFIED you: I am being too conservative, the figure is probably More like 2000

KANUISALIVE:
Uwazurike is just pained

MNK the hero of our time

God bless all love of freedom

For the haters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market / "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words / Onnoghen’s Trial, Proof Of Deeper Rot In Judiciary – SANs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.