Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike (26413 Views)

Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader / "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Yul Edochie Meets Ralph Uwazuruike, 'The Supreme Leader Of Biafra' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by Ejjis(m): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
N2an2a:
Am an Ibo man so am of the opinion that Nnamdi Kanu is acting a script that will hamper on Atiku's emergence as President. In other words Nnamdi Kanu is a scammer

Afonja claiming Igbo.... Can't even spell Igbo well....

Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by GuyfawkesAB(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
All these guys from the East are big jokers. They should feature on the next Night of a Thousand Laughs.

Now the narrative is that Buhari is behind Nnamdi's sudden appearance all because it was untimely, coinciding with an opportunity for their son Peter Obi to clinch a seat in Aso Rock. If election result doesn't go their way, they will return back to his murderous ideologies again.

Jokers
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by klax(m): 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nwazuruike will you shut up bloody old fool so it's DSS now that escaped Kanu? You are mad old fool empty keg.

What is still baffling me now is when did igbo as people started telling lies this is outrageous and disgraceful.

Suddenly a bloody coward called Kanu turned igbo people to liars. They lied he was killed, they lied they saw his dead body whisked away by army, they lie he was on ship in Atlantic ocean and now its DSS that escaped the bastard. If dem born Kanu wella let him step his useless miserable feet on Nigeria soil if fed govt fail to cripple him then Buhari is an idiot that is it.

Pls call me Afonja biko I love it and I'm enjoying it but to be stupid and be zombify following a failure runaway coward it won't happen.
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I'm. Nnamdi kanu can't be compromised...
He is bold and stands for what he blivs in.
I wish there is fearless leader like him in Yoruba land.
Ibrahimdamola my Yoruba friend can tell u this.

So much confusion for d idiotic pigs of Biafra, ur lord cownu is smoking weed somewhere in Tanzania (Not in Jerusalem). u are here masturbating and comparing kanu and Yoruba leaders.

U are really confused btw ur loyalty to d terrorist clown and ur new found love for atikublated...

Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by Princewell2012(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
hisexcellency34:
I thought as much. That Nnamdi Kanu is the kind of person Yorubas call Ololiburuku. They are using him to distract Nigerians from Atikulating

But their plans have failed already
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by Princewell2012(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:

If elections are conducted 10 times, Baba will win 20 times.

It iis a lie. I can bet it with you. Buhari will fail woefully. Bookmark this.
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by IbrahimDamola: 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
babatee100:

So much confusion for d idiotic pigs of Biafra, ur lord cownu is smoking weed somewhere in Tanzania (Not in Jerusalem). u are here masturbating and comparing kanu and Yoruba leaders.

U are really confused btw ur loyalty to d terrorist clown and ur new found love for atikublated...

The Ibos are learning 'sophistication' from we yorubas. We yorubas wanted Oodua in the 90s, we even formed Oodua people's congres to secceed from nigeria because Aboki refused to let yoruba rule nigeria and killed MKO.
When OBJ was made president, we yorubas forgot about Oodua republic and began to love one nigeria in a sophisticated manner. grin

The ibos are also using our yoruba 'sophisticated' method, so we must stop lamenting about what Ibos want and face the politics of 2019.

We must stop crying more than the bereave and help Dumbohari retain his position in Aso rock. grin
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
babatee100:

[s]So much confusion for d idiotic pigs of Biafra, ur lord cownu is smoking weed somewhere in Tanzania (Not in Jerusalem). u are here masturbating and comparing kanu and Yoruba leaders.

U are really confused btw ur loyalty to d terrorist clown and ur new found love for atikublated[/s]...

Heheheheh pained afonja.. Go kill urself.
Atikulating stands, biafra struggle stands.
It's simple maths..ntooor tongue
The cow must go back to daura

Kil urslef Artikulating cool
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by Princewell2012(m): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lajet:

Uwazuruike is a crook the only thing i agreed with him on this write up is that Nnamdi Kanu has no good adviser he should have talk about referendum without mentioning to boycott any election
Exactly that's y am not Happy with him. Anyone planing to boycott this election is my enemy. Buhari must go back from where he came from
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by MYHUBBY: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
Igbo generally are emotional. these people are too emotional somewhat that they applied it on everything they'd including politics

if you doubt read most of their post here most esp politics is all about fiction, imagination and assumption. only few of them are realistic with dictum of life. you will see someone that haven't leave his village analysing the politics in North and west

ohaneze fight ipob, ipob fight ohaneze, the governor forum frown with obi emergence, ekweremadu feel betrayed bla bla
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ebullience:
By Chidi Nkwopara, OWERRI.
Ndigbo have been advised to treat the touted disappearance and resurfacing of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB, as “a non-issue because it was carefully prearranged by the Department of State Security, DSS”.

The protagonist of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, and Biafra Independence Movement, BIM, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, stated this Monday, at a press conference in Owerri, to react to Kanu’s reappearance in Isreal and broadcast.

“Not many of his ardent followers truly know that Kanu is not sincerely working for the Independence of Biafra. His coming to Nigeria, his arrest, detention, trial, release on bail and his alleged disappearance and resurfacing, were all prearranged by the DSS”, Uwazuruike said.

It was the considered opinion of the MASSOB/BIM leader that if Mazi Kanu was sincere, he should have disclosed how he was spirited away from his Afara Ukwu country home, when the soldiers struck.

“How did he disappear from his country home? How did he survive the onslaught, even when he claimed that about 28 people were killed during the military operation in his home? How did he leave Nigeria and what document did he use to traverse all the nations before arriving Israel? We couldn’t have forgotten so soon that the DSS seized all his travel documents”, Chief Uwazuruike asked.

After giving a graphic account of the number of times he was arrested, detained and tried in court, Uwazuruike also reasoned that “a freedom fighter donates his life for the struggle he believes in.

“This is not the case with Nnamdi Kanu. Running away from the struggle means that he is a fake freedom fighter. This young man does not consult anybody and he has no adviser. Kanu erroneously believe that President Buhari can wake up any day and call for a referendum that is not even captured in the Constitution”, Uwazuruike said.

Continuing, the MASSOB/BIM boss recalled that “when Kanu was declared missing, I knew that it was a ruse”, stressing that “when Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State said that Kanu would resurface before the end of the year, he spoke from the point of knowledge and not speculation”.

Directing his mind to some of the directives issued by Kanu in his broadcast, Uwazuruike passionately appealed to Ndigbo to “completely disregard them”.

Answering a question, Uwazuruike said he was aware that the DSS conscripted Kanu to degrade MASSOB and it’s struggle
“Nnamdi Kanu is calling for effective boycott of elections, referendum and sit at home, which MASSOB/BIM abandoned long ago, because of its adverse effects on Ndigbo. These issues are not practicable and the young man does not and cannot have effective control over them”, Uwazuruike said.

While reiterating that Ndigbo disregard the directives, Chief Uwazuruike equally reasoned that “even if the people obey the order, the Nigerian Constitution empowers President Buhari to appoint anybody to run the affairs of any state, where elections were not held”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/kanus-disappearance-resurfacing-prearranged-by-dss-uwazuruike/

Back to daura

Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by KANUISALIVE: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
VULCAN:
God knows that BMC must have activated at least 500 monikers in Nairaland this year.

The deluge is just too damn much.

It's good to know that the evil perpetuated by Buhari and his cohorts remains a stark reminder to all sensible people not to fall for their consistent propaganda

MODIFIED you: I am being too conservative, the figure is probably More like 2000

Why are you guys worried about IPOB

Abi terrorist de vote ni, no be today we start singing election boycott naa

I know since yesterday after the broadcast by MNK many people have gone mad

But no problem

Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by toofit007: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
klax:
Nwazuruike will you shut up bloody old fool so it's DSS now that escaped Kanu? You are mad old fool empty keg.

What is still baffling me now is when did igbo as people started telling lies this is outrageous and disgraceful.

Suddenly a bloody coward called Kanu turned igbo people to liars. They lied he was killed, they lied they saw his dead body whisked away by army, they lie he was on ship in Atlantic ocean and now its DSS that escaped the bastard. If dem born Kanu wella let him step his useless miserable feet on Nigeria soil if fed govt fail to cripple him then Buhari is an idiot that is it.

Pls call me Afonja biko I love it and I'm enjoying it but to be stupid and be zombify following a failure runaway coward it won't happen.
Muhammed the founder of Islam fled to Medina, resurfaced and Mecca was conquered. Moses fled to Midian upon his return Israel was freed from slavery. Jesus escaped to Egypt until Herod the king died. The prophet Nnamdi Kanu has escaped to the holy land, the downfall of Nigeria and the emergence of Biafra has began to unravel.... Shalom

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by Chimillion2016: 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
uwazuruike failed me ,I would have been killed by now for nothing if not God because of this sellout he abandoned the Biafra struggle now he want to seek relevance both him and KANU brag so much in fact all Igbo people
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by caracas: 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
Uteghe:
Since the start of the IPOB hustle,Nnamdi Kanu has by his own admission lost only one BLOOD RELATIVE: "Jack" the dog.
Dear illiterate IPOB devotees, when Kanu comes with hell (his natural habitat),please stay indoors and send your dogs to roam round streets with him.
Your mumu don nearly do.
So in ur warped mind you think nk coming bk with hell means coming to igbo land to Do what he did beföre?
For ur info he is coming bk to Terrorise this country n u Know what he does not consider igbo land as part of this country.
So u wud be the One to watch n pray ,when the bombs start flying over your head .
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by knightehis(m): 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
We know this is Buhari doing...

But it's dead on arrival

I'm presently in SE... Everyone here is Atikulated grin

No shaking.. Atiku obi 2019
Guy, keep deceiving yourself. What do u mean by everyone? So okorocha and his in-law join?
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by Uteghe(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
caracas:

So in ur warped mind you think nk coming bk with hell means coming to igbo land to Do what he did beföre?
For ur info he is coming bk to Terrorise this country n u Know what he does not consider igbo land as part of this country.
So u wud be the One to watch n pray ,when the bombs start flying over your head .
...OK, who won the second Biafra war?
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by Uteghe(m): 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
He lost his cousin sister Adaku and stayed in prison for up to 2 and half years notwithstanding he won't loose anything leaving us to die in distress in dis zoo
...meaning he lost 2 blood relatives; bro "jack" and sister adaku.
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by AleAirHub(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
On which interest Uwazuruike is biking like a dog for when everyone is aware that both leaders are all fighting for their personal interest than their general members.
Rubbish angry

Ebullience:
Ndigbo have been advised to treat the touted disappearance and resurfacing of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB, as “a non-issue because it was carefully prearranged by the Department of State Security, DSS”.

The protagonist of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, and Biafra Independence Movement, BIM, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, stated this Monday, at a press conference in Owerri, to react to Kanu’s reappearance in Isreal and broadcast.

“Not many of his ardent followers truly know that Kanu is not sincerely working for the Independence of Biafra. His coming to Nigeria, his arrest, detention, trial, release on bail and his alleged disappearance and resurfacing, were all prearranged by the DSS”, Uwazuruike said.

It was the considered opinion of the MASSOB/BIM leader that if Mazi Kanu was sincere, he should have disclosed how he was spirited away from his Afara Ukwu country home, when the soldiers struck.

“How did he disappear from his country home? How did he survive the onslaught, even when he claimed that about 28 people were killed during the military operation in his home? How did he leave Nigeria and what document did he use to traverse all the nations before arriving Israel? We couldn’t have forgotten so soon that the DSS seized all his travel documents”, Chief Uwazuruike asked.

After giving a graphic account of the number of times he was arrested, detained and tried in court, Uwazuruike also reasoned that “a freedom fighter donates his life for the struggle he believes in.

“This is not the case with Nnamdi Kanu. Running away from the struggle means that he is a fake freedom fighter. This young man does not consult anybody and he has no adviser. Kanu erroneously believe that President Buhari can wake up any day and call for a referendum that is not even captured in the Constitution”, Uwazuruike said.

Continuing, the MASSOB/BIM boss recalled that “when Kanu was declared missing, I knew that it was a ruse”, stressing that “when Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State said that Kanu would resurface before the end of the year, he spoke from the point of knowledge and not speculation”.

Directing his mind to some of the directives issued by Kanu in his broadcast, Uwazuruike passionately appealed to Ndigbo to “completely disregard them”.

Answering a question, Uwazuruike said he was aware that the DSS conscripted Kanu to degrade MASSOB and it’s struggle
“Nnamdi Kanu is calling for effective boycott of elections, referendum and sit at home, which MASSOB/BIM abandoned long ago, because of its adverse effects on Ndigbo. These issues are not practicable and the young man does not and cannot have effective control over them”, Uwazuruike said.

While reiterating that Ndigbo disregard the directives, Chief Uwazuruike equally reasoned that “even if the people obey the order, the Nigerian Constitution empowers President Buhari to appoint anybody to run the affairs of any state, where elections were not held”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/kanus-disappearance-resurfacing-prearranged-by-dss-uwazuruike/

Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by Ojiofor: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu time has passed now its time to Atikulate.
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by delishpot: 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
eazydon:
Uwazuruike the sellout. If your own method worked, why hasn't it succeeded yet. You guys ought to join hands and heads together instead of undermining each other.

Igbos can never unite. Imagine if Kanu was a Fulani Muslim. Believe me if not that Boko Harlan started killing Muslims, many Muslims would codedly support his ministry even if he wiped out all non Muslim Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by poseidon12: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Uwazuruike making a lot of sense. Nnamdi Kanu is working against the interest of the Igbos. Any Igbo man listening to him is a fool.
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by Valwarren: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
Their is no difference between nnamdi kanu and Buhari supporters cos,
1, both set of people are brainwashed.
2,they are difficult to convince.
3,they are mostly illiterates.

Thank you.
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by Chimillion2016: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
ojukwu failed because of improper planning but he was a true freedom fighter ,uwazuruike came to make money onwuka, is a noise maker, Nnandi KANU is not planning well
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by immortalcrown(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
The kind things seen in Nigerian media. If Kanu is a liar and Uwazuluike is more honest than God, what is the intention of the DSS for such arrangement? Where is Kanu and when will Kanu come to Igbo land again? In fact, Uwazuluike knows the names of the soldiers that carried out the python dance exercise. If Uwazuluike's claim is true, it is a secrete that no politician can leak for whatever reason. Even if Kanu is evil, Uwazuluike is too dishonest to handle any form of truth. Followers of Kanu are too wise to believe Uwauluike's poorly arranged false allegation against Kanu. Only a fool will believe that Buhari or DSS can handle Kanu in the manner stated by Uwazuluike. No matter what Uwazuluike says or writes, Kanu cannot make a mistake of disclosing how he (Kanu) survived the python dance. Whether Biafra comes or not, no wise Igbo (both haters and lovers of Biafra) will regard Uwazuluike as a responsible or trustworthy man. Apart from Biafra issue, Uwazuluike is evil.
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by pimper24: 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ebullience:

see power tuzzle. Why didn't you criticise him while he was still around, my friend go and park well. You are the initiator of all these confusion. Nyomkem disapointment
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by olas24u(f): 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I'm. Nnamdi kanu can't be compromised...
He is bold and stands for what he blivs in.
I wish there is fearless leader like him in Yoruba land.
Ibrahimdamola my Yoruba friend can tell u this.

No yoruba man will throw stones at gun carrying military men during python dance ,that was stupid.
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
olas24u:

[s]No yoruba man will throw stones at gun carrying military men during python dance ,that was stupid[/s]

Trash, show me proof or shut up.
Ur days of propaganda are over
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ebullience:

Senselessly lifeless post...grin.
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by olas24u(f): 4:31am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Trash, show me proof or shut up.
Ur days of propaganda are over

So you didnot see that on national tv,igbo men throwing stones at soiders ,I thought you guys donated money ,you couldnot return fire.you are not ready for you fake republic yet.
Re: Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike by naijapage(f): 6:13am On Oct 23, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Help us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words / Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina / Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.