Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution (24997 Views)

Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo / Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed / PDP Demands N12m For Nomination Form, Bars Aspirants Below 40 Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by hisexcellency34: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

The Peoples Democratic Party, Lagos state chapter, has raised the alarm over the alleged plans by the All Progressives Congress (APC), never to hand over power to the PDP, especially in Lagos state if they lose in the forthcoming general elections.

According to the Lagos State PDP, the APC which is now obviously politically haemorrhage and cannot survive the 2019 governorship election in Lagos state is now concluding its plans to use INEC, security agencies, thugs, identified election observers and ‘activists’ who are APC apologists to rig the 2019 general elections in Lagos state.

Defending the assertions, the PDP referred to the statement credited to Mr Joe Igbokwe, Lagos APC spokesman, that Buhari will never hand over power to Atiku as not only undemocratic & provocative but indeed a pre election rigging plan that should interest the relevant security agencies to arrest and prosecute Mr Igbokwe.

“The Lagos APC is terminally divided and cannot win any election in the state. We had garnered information from different sources indicating that the APC is not willing to let go the control of Lagos State in particular. So much that the Party leaders in Lagos at one of their meetings analysed that keeping only Lagos state is worth more than having all other southwest states. Thus the desperation and frustration exposed by Mr Igbokwe has confirmed our information and vindicated our assertions that the APC has never won any fair elections in the state.

“We will mobilise all legal means and supports to seriously resist this plan to rig us out in 2019. Interestingly, the confessions of the APC leaders that Governor Ambode has neglected and not funding party structures account for why the sitting governor has been rejected for a second term. Invariably, any State development without funding APC leaders is not welcomed by the APC.

Indeed Lagosians now know that the APC in Lagos state think more of themselves than the inhabitants. That the APC is only interested in sharing state funds amongst themselves. Such party cannot be trusted with public funds and no doubt Lagosians will reject them in 2019”
Meanwhile, the PDP warns that the APC will be held responsible for any attack on any of her candidates.

https://www.independent.ng/pdp-demands-joe-igbokwes-arrest-prosecution/

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by Ziggylady(f): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
Joe Igbokwe is simply a lunatic...same with 99% of APC members and supporters.

Every single one of them talk and reason like they were recruited from psychiatric hospitals...no two ways about it.

173 Likes 12 Shares

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by dechriscool(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
Joe Igbokwe has been let loose to be talking before thinking .
I don't know how his children cope at home with him as a father .
Each time I listened to him talk.I get nauseated .
Dude talk carelessly like her sister laureta Inochie

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by Lordofthewest(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
They want to arrest yorubakwe?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by Donlamzy(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
Please how much is a cup of garri in your area sad cry

3 Likes

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by kingthreat(m): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
Joe Igbokwe's story simply shows that an Igbo man will do anything for money.
I heard that's one of the ways they lost the Biafran war grin grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by IsaacBuchi(m): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
Please anyone who has something sensible should use this space i'm booking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by jamaicabakare(m): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
Two mumu parties looking for relevance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by projectTopicsNg: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
ok. Let see if the demand will be meet.
Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by nickxtra(m): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
PDP has taken over politics of propaganda from APC.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by Alagbaraa(m): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
This might be true. Baba T. will never allow PDP take over Lagos.

1 Like

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by Hollamie007: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
The end
Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by Itzurboi(m): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
How this matter take consign me, wen i never get passenger since.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by Bigframe: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Mumu APShit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by AtikuDeman: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
He should be arrested with madam lauretta powerless, thrown into the same cell and after 9 months give birth to lai mohammad and oshiomonkey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by Groovenaija360(m): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
M
Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by yorubakid: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
kingthreat:
Yae but not like the Yorubas that mine skulls to get money grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by KOLLYPROF(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
Can't say about 2054 election but very sure PDP can't win Lagos 2019 election
So keep dreaming about 2054 from now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by Splasshhh(f): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
grin
Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by Upsidedown9ja(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
I know this Jeo, so he is still mentally unstable. Chai I wish him quick recovery

1 Like

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by PapalsbuII: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
[s]
kingthreat:
[/s]
trash trash trash
Igbokwe is a goat ritualist
he's not igbo
he's yeroba

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
That boy called joe is insane. I pity him

3 Likes

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by gare(f): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Why are they wasting their time demanding for his arrest, they know it will never happen, they should rather use that time to ensure the take them out or power come 2019

2 Likes

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by Alzirida(f): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
grin
Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by AyakaDunukofia: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
T
Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by Racoon(m): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
Another parallel government loading.APC is the ruling opposition to its own self.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by zombieTRACKER: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
Joe Igbokwe the south west refugee must be arrested.

PDP is taking over Lagos
The time for freedom and liberation is now

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oke Umurhohwo: What Buhari’s Mask Could Have Done For Nigerians / Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) / Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Ezekwesili For Withdrawing From Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.