Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Employment Opportunities In Dubai And The UAE – Apply Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employment Opportunities In Dubai And The UAE – Apply Now (588 Views)

The UAE Is Against Employee Discrimination / Group Importation From China, UK, Turkey, Dubai And Malaysia! / Economics Vs Accounting,which One Is Better In Terms Of Employment Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Employment Opportunities In Dubai And The UAE – Apply Now by fineyemi(m): 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
About Dubai: There are many employment opportunities in Dubai and the UAE. Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture, and a lively nightlife scene. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.

Dubai Jobs, exploring the best employment opportunities in Dubai and the UAE. As an employment network with direct contact with thousands of employers in the United Arab Emirates. We have brought employees and employers together with our employment services in fields such as Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Construction, Hospitality, Healthcare, Administration, Management, Sales & Marketing, and many more openings.

ABOUT US: Scholarsguru is an online platform that gets you covered on Scholarship and Job opportunities across the world. Through this platform over a thousand applicant has succeeded in schooling abroad and working in their dream country. Don’t be left out! A lot of opportunities are here on Trust Scholarship. Apply for anyone now.

NOTE: Here on trust scholarship we don’t offer job directly to the applicant, we only provide opportunities on Job and Scholarship for anybody interested. It’s a free service, nobody should pay for anybody.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

http://www.scholarsguru.org/2018/10/employment-opportunities-in-dubai-and.html

Re: Employment Opportunities In Dubai And The UAE – Apply Now by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
fineyemi:

About Dubai: There are many employment opportunities in Dubai and the UAE. Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture, and a lively nightlife scene. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.

Dubai Jobs, exploring the best employment opportunities in Dubai and the UAE. As an employment network with direct contact with thousands of employers in the United Arab Emirates. We have brought employees and employers together with our employment services in fields such as Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Construction, Hospitality, Healthcare, Administration, Management, Sales & Marketing, and many more openings.

ABOUT US: Scholarsguru is an online platform that gets you covered on Scholarship and Job opportunities across the world. Through this platform over a thousand applicant has succeeded in schooling abroad and working in their dream country. Don’t be left out! A lot of opportunities are here on Trust Scholarship. Apply for anyone now.

NOTE: Here on trust scholarship we don’t offer job directly to the applicant, we only provide opportunities on Job and Scholarship for anybody interested. It’s a free service, nobody should pay for anybody.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

http://www.scholarsguru.org/2018/10/employment-opportunities-in-dubai-and.html
trafficker!!!!!
Re: Employment Opportunities In Dubai And The UAE – Apply Now by famuad: 9:28am On Nov 02, 2018
PLAGIARISM

Good day Fineyemi,

I'm Famuad, the owner of Trust Scholarship. www.trustscholarship.com

I'm happy you are a blogger and a hustler. You what it takes to gather information and to write. It's not an easy task. I'm imploring you to stop copying my posts and be posting to your blog. Enough is enough.

If you care to know, I have gathered some information about you. "Fineyemi is your name, Uniosun student, Osogbo campus. I have your pictures already. I won't say more than this.

I'm a Ladokite, Computer Engineering Student. I'm an hacker. If you don't want me to block all your URL, stop copying my posts.

You can check my LinkedIn profile if you don't believe. https://www.linkedin.com/in/musediq-fajimi-830282134/

Best regard

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies In Lekki / INSTRUMENT/CONTROL ENGINEER (urgent Opening) / Urgent Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.