Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Update On Kaduna Crisis(graphic Contents And Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Kaduna Crisis(graphic Contents And Video) (1104 Views)

Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis / Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) / Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Kaduna Crisis(graphic Contents And Video) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
The fight is really intense along kaduna and Abuja road.All buses travelling to the north had to camp in barracks.

Re: Update On Kaduna Crisis(graphic Contents And Video) by SarkinYarki: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
Is this today ?
Re: Update On Kaduna Crisis(graphic Contents And Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
The number of people camping in jaji barracks is numerous according to mine source.The fight was politically motivated but later skyrocketed to a religious/ethnic war.
Re: Update On Kaduna Crisis(graphic Contents And Video) by Darls247: 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
See our future hopes, buhari's government has finished us...this is the worst government ever, say NO to APC.

3 Likes

Re: Update On Kaduna Crisis(graphic Contents And Video) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
Darls247:
See our future hopes, buhari's government has finished us...this is the worst government ever, say NO to APC.
The military are trying to calm the situation because everyone is really angry base on the negligence from the government.
Re: Update On Kaduna Crisis(graphic Contents And Video) by SarkinYarki: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
Anyone still supporting Buhari is an animal that must rot in hell fire soon

2 Likes

Re: Update On Kaduna Crisis(graphic Contents And Video) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
Base on the video I'm about sending, security agents are trying to disperse the angry crowd by shooting sporadically.
Re: Update On Kaduna Crisis(graphic Contents And Video) by AKswift: 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
What led to this gory crisis? I weep for my country
Re: Update On Kaduna Crisis(graphic Contents And Video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
Beware of Abuja and kaduna road
Re: Update On Kaduna Crisis(graphic Contents And Video) by Chidexter(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
All I see is blood blood blood, precious blood
Re: Update On Kaduna Crisis(graphic Contents And Video) by CityNGR: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
Haha
Re: Update On Kaduna Crisis(graphic Contents And Video) by CityNGR: 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Base on the video I'm about sending, security agents are trying to disperse the angry crowd by shooting sporadically.
Where's the video??
Re: Update On Kaduna Crisis(graphic Contents And Video) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
CityNGR:

Where's the video??
it's not loading. I don't know why Nairaland server fail to load it though its 4mb
Re: Update On Kaduna Crisis(graphic Contents And Video) by CityNGR: 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
vingeophysicist:
it's not loading. I don't know why Nairaland server fail to load it though its 4mb
Load it on YouTube first and share the link here
Re: Update On Kaduna Crisis(graphic Contents And Video) by Banmeallday: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Oh that looks like the Nigger Area...this has got to be Nnamdi Kanu’s fault abi?
Re: Update On Kaduna Crisis(graphic Contents And Video) by Victordt: 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
Banmeallday:
Oh that looks like the Nigger Area...this has got to be Nnamdi Kanu’s fault abi?

How?

(1) (Reply)

African Bar Association Reacts To Suspension Of CJN- Press Release / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Atiku's Arrival In Rivers State / All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon -pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.