Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Please I Need Clarification On This Interview Invite Holding In A Church On A Su - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Clarification On This Interview Invite Holding In A Church On A Su (633 Views)

Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father / DPR Interview Invite / Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Clarification On This Interview Invite Holding In A Church On A Su by cyril92(m): 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
Based on your application, you are hereby invited for an interview which will hold on Sunday 25th November, 2018 from 9:00am – 5:00pm at EXCELLENCE CHRISTIAN CENTER HALL, ANON PLAZA, BESIDE NNPC FUEL STATION, ADJ. AJUJI HOTEL, GUDU DISTRICT, ABUJA, FCT.

Please note the following Instructions:

1. The President of VIRAL HEPATITIS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA is also a pastor and has requested by board resolution to personally monitor the exercise.

2. The interview process starts by 9:00am with a church service which is compulsory for all applicants as attendance is part of the screening process.

3. Please note that high discipline is required as security personnel will be on ground to checkmate any act of indiscipline and misbehaviour will not be condoned at all during the interview.

4. The written interview holds immediately after the service; the oral interview follows afterwards while submission of documents takes the final phase.

5. Please you are advised not to bother coming if you don’t have all the under-listed required documents.

6. All applicants must come with this letter to the interview venue.

7. All applicants will be screened by security personnel due to the state of security in the Nation, so please don’t come with bags into the premises.

8. Please make sure you write your name at the entrance as soon as you arrive.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Interview Invite Holding In A Church On A Su by cyril92(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Interview in a church on Sunday.....
Please any verification, clarification or confirmation will be really appreciated
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Interview Invite Holding In A Church On A Su by abiolert(m): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
Its a gnld like job scam so don't bother going

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Interview Invite Holding In A Church On A Su by cyril92(m): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
abiolert:
Its a gnld like job scam so don't bother going

I have seen affirmation to the veracity of the NGO on same nairaland sha o
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Interview Invite Holding In A Church On A Su by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 03, 2018
cyril92:

I have seen affirmation to the veracity of the NGO on same nairaland sha o
Bro how far with the interview, is the job genuine ? Because I also got same interview invite exactly as the one placed above on Sunday. Pls reply me ASAP
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Interview Invite Holding In A Church On A Su by ennygr8: 7:44am On Dec 03, 2018
Samson0599:

Bro how far with the interview, is the job genuine ? Because I also got same interview invite exactly as the one placed above on Sunday. Pls reply me ASAP
please don't waste your time , energy and resources. its fake, they need crowd to collect offering and raise their numbers in the church. had my experience with them sometimes in August. So many people even travel from different states for the trash called job. God will help us in this country. my advice don't waste you time.
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Interview Invite Holding In A Church On A Su by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 03, 2018
ennygr8:
please don't waste your time , energy and resources. its fake, they need crowd to collect offering and raise their numbers in the church. had my experience with them sometimes in August. So many people even travel from different states for the trash called job. God will help us in this country. my advice don't waste you time.

It's such a pity the extent people can go to make money.
Why scam people in the name of God??

(1) (Reply)

Fenix International Recruitment For Graduates | How To Apply / URGENT VACANCIES!!! / 3 Job Vacancy @ Qservers Web Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.