Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police (23470 Views)

Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock / WANDE Militant Group Vows To Disrupt 2019 General Elections / South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by HimName: 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
grin

Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by akinszz: 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
ManirBK:
Kanu the arrogant boaster...always and always saying what he cant do, what he has never done, and what he will never do...i will level Nigeria, i will bring hell, i have the support of this and that.Coward..
we call it chestbeating grin grin grin
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by HimName: 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
[s]
IbrahimDamola:
This group na for lie mohammed laptop dem dey exist abeg. grin

No be RENIPOB and TRIPOB be this so? grin
[/s]

Rubbish!

Have you worshipped your Hausa-Fulani mOsLEM today?
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by klax(m): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
Xander85:

They're really disgusting!

The same two-faced bigots cheering the fulani soldiers as they mowed down innocent, unarmed Biafran agitators and got a stiff bone'r watching the human rights abuses carried out by these same 'soldiers' in the name of some stupid snake dance....these are the same individuals beating their chest over who Mazi Kanu did or didn't mention in his broadcast!

Besides, how did they know what was contained in the broadcast if they weren't listening in intently and taking notes! I thought they said IPOB and Mazi Kanu are as dead as Dodo!?

Your case is pathetic very very pathetic. Pls will phyton come and dance in our region if this bastard called Kanu did not went too far? Pls can you remind me when last has the army ever conducted such operation in the East? Bro Kanu brought phyton get that fact or bust it.

My annoyance with you is your failure to blame Kanu that brought death upon innocent ones and not the army. Same way Ojukwu started a war that he was not sent by the igbo and over 3million souls was wasted and he ran away and till now no one dare to querry him till he died why and what prompted him.to brought war into his father's land or is war a way of making a point

Bro I will say it a million time I'm part of the people that had sworn to fish that bastard out anyday he enter Nigeria and be handover to the army I think he was declared dead before and he resurfaced? now he will actually die if dem born him let him come first.

Font you know how millions in dollars this idiot was paid before he absconded If dem born him wella let him return here.
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by stinechykee: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
Xander85:

They're really disgusting!

The same two-faced bigots cheering the fulani soldiers as they mowed down innocent, unarmed Biafran agitators and got a stiff bone'r watching the human rights abuses carried out by these same 'soldiers' in the name of some stupid snake dance....these are the same individuals beating their chest over who Mazi Kanu did or didn't mention in his broadcast!

Besides, how did they know what was contained in the broadcast if they weren't listening in intently and taking notes! I thought they said IPOB and Mazi Kanu are as dead as Dodo!?
I thought am the only one that sees this Yoruba people as pathetic, evil,wicked people on earth

2 Likes

Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by HimName: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
[s]
deflover:

grin grin grin the bastards downloaded our app
Tune in
To listen to their god
Funny how they quoted all he said word for word
They really are shitting in their pants
[/s]

Take it easy bro. After all,...

Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by stinechykee: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
Koolking:

https://punchng.com/nnamdi-kanu-is-not-working-for-biafra-says-uwazuruike/

Uwazuruike was sensible in MASSOB struggles, but Kanu went on a reckless mission, becoming a racist, threatening neighbors who were sympathetic to his course. He became a pseudo demi-god and was lost in attention. He bit more than he could chew.

He can't try that again anyway in this country again. He has gotten the attention he sought
how long will you guys stop deceiving yourselves with all the lies coming from your mouth,did Nnamdi Kanu insulted you Yorubas in his latest speech since his second coming the way you people claimed he insults you almighty Yorubas earlier and that he was arrogant and sdo on and so forth?? So why this hatred against Nnamdi Kanu or should it been you Yorubas are being jealous that he is not a Yoruba man??

1 Like

Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by Koolking(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
stinechykee:
how long will you guys stop deceiving yourselves with all the lies coming from your mouth,did Nnamdi Kanu insulted you Yorubas in his latest speech since his second coming the way you people claimed he insults you almighty Yorubas earlier and that he was arrogant and sdo on and so forth?? So why this hatred against Nnamdi Kanu or should it been you Yorubas are being jealous that he is not a Yoruba man??

Ok
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by stinechykee: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
zeromeridian:
IPOB is a religion, you are not worried about how the zoo is being looted everyday you are worried about fake news of Nnamdi kanu taking dollars from who? you guys have become so restive. Israel will soon treat the zoo's Fkup
I sincerely tell you this people matter tire me.I don't know why they keep having high blood pressure on Nnamdi Kanu matter when the bigger matter which Buhari,Book Haram,Fulani Herdsmen are threatening the existence of Nigeria
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by stinechykee: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
Zieina:

Show me an igbo man that isn't dubious and I'll bow to him in reverence. An average igbo person is inherently greedy. Expecting Cownu to be any different is like subjecting yourself to a tunnel vision.
same thing with you Yorubas which I'd average Yorubas are skull miners that kill their own people for a ritual and shoe me a Yoruba man that isn't a skull miner i will boe to him in reverence
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by enemybulldozer(m): 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
BuhariCarryGo:
The South-East Renewal Group (SERG) has berated Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), over his position on the 2019 general election.

The group said Kanu’s declaration that there will be no election in the South-East, which he claimed to be ‘Biafra territory’, is a joke that should not be taken seriously.

On Sunday, Kanu addressed a world press conference via an audio broadcast, 13 months after he vanished following a raid on his home by the military in September 2017.

In the audio broadcast obtained by Sahara Reporters, Kanu stated that he was back and would "bring hell" upon his return.

However, a statement by Charles Mbani, National President of SERG on Monday, rebuked Kanu for looking to "cause trouble for the people of South-East of Nigeria origin, who have spent the last one year rebuilding confidence with their neighbours in their bid to repair the damages caused by previous bellicose behaviour of him and his IPOB members".

It promised to "physically deliver him to the nearest police station for onward transportation to appear in court" if he ever sets foot upon the country
SERG declared that Nnamdi Kanu and the faction of IPOB do not speak for the Igbo as a people.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/22/south-east-group-vows-physically-deliver-nnamdi-kanu-police-if-he-ever-enters-nigeria
Lies coming from the zoogerian govt the same way they brought RE-IPOB to the gullibles there is no such group as SERG in SE QED.
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by toofit007: 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
Daviddson:
Nnamdi will not dare step his foot on Nigerian soil until Buhari is out of power - which could be as far as 2023, unless Atiku wins...
you said more than this in 2015 February but before the said 2015 could finish the lion landed and you ran into your enclave. Now he has said it again I hope when he arrive back you will not commit suicide?.. � � � �

1 Like

Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by enemybulldozer(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
ManirBK:
Nnamdi kanu wasn't angry because of people killed, he was angry because of his DOG and cousin that was killed, the rest ipob are nothing to him, still the goats and sheep still hail their master . hhnnmm....baboon in the zooo
A typical zoogerian is a liar and a criminal! The one minute silent kanu pleaded for in his broadcast is it for kanu's dog also??
Kanu is really tormenting zoogerians I never see grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by zeromeridian: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
klax:

Your case is pathetic very very pathetic. Pls will phyton come and dance in our region if this bastard called Kanu did not went too far? Pls can you remind me when last has the army ever conducted such operation in the East? Bro Kanu brought phyton get that fact or bust it.

My annoyance with you is your failure to blame Kanu that brought death upon innocent ones and not the army. Same way Ojukwu started a war that he was not sent by the igbo and over 3million souls was wasted and he ran away and till now no one dare to querry him till he died why and what prompted him.to brought war into his father's land or is war a way of making a point

Bro I will say it a million time I'm part of the people that had sworn to fish that bastard out anyday he enter Nigeria and be handover to the army I think he was declared dead before and he resurfaced? now he will actually die if dem born him let him come first.

Font you know how millions in dollars this idiot was paid before he absconded If dem born him wella let him return here.
when i see people like you, i feel so happy with the pain you are going through.
Atiku is the way to go in the whole south EAST

go and D Afonja
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
South East Yoruba group promise to deliver our leader to police?

Ok ooh we shall see
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by lexy2014: 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
ManirBK:
Nnamdi kanu wasn't angry because of people killed, he was angry because of his DOG and cousin that was killed, the rest ipob are nothing to him, still the goats and sheep still hail their master . hhnnmm....baboon in the zooo
its a pity but honestly I wasn't expecting KANU to mourn d folks that died. He sees them as a means 2 an end

1 Like

Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by dragunov: 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
zeromeridian:
When this South East group formed? maybe today. group only exixsting in soft copy, Afonja and APC have been having sleepless night since Nnamdi Kanu addressed the world.
Afonja and APC military could not capture him alive in Nigeria its now he is in Israel with MOSSAD you want to capture him. grin grin grin grin

For your information, The whole SE is Aticulating
The who IPOBIANS are Aticulating
its the surest way to referendum.

You wanted Supreme leader to tell you to vote for AtikuObi so that you will tell him that he is a fraud.
Obiano was elected during no election, APC thought they can capitalize on that to win Anambara State.

The Zoo will be disappointed. I am an IPOBIAN and I am fully Aticulated
Lawd! This goon is full of contradictions. You labelled the SW Afonja because you believed that the region sucked up to Buhari being a Fulani man. Now you and the SE region is sucking up to Atiku, a Fulani man from Adamawa because you believe he would dangle the proverbial carrot (or Garri as it where) in front of you, the carrot you have been miserably longing for under Buhari. Continue Atikulating. Awon onijekuje.

2 Likes

Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by thePiou: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
Just deliver his head to the nearest police station, the rest of the succumb body is not needed.
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by Niseamaka(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
zeromeridian:

[Atiku is the way to go in the whole south EAST]

You guys are confused, how can “Atiku be the way to go in the whole south east” if there will be “no election in Biafraland”.

1 Like

Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by enemybulldozer(m): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
ManirBK:
Fools are still following him..he was paid 5 m USD and 1.3 M pounds...he did not share a dime with his people, but caused the death of many...bought houses in UK...bought in UAE providing safe heaven for himself and thinks Nigeria is the place he should play his tricks to take more lives...you are a very useless con man and coward
Point of correction, fools don't follow Kanu rather it is buhari that has a legion of fools following him.
Who paid Kanu 5m USD and 1.3M pounds??
When was the money paid to Kanu and for what purpose??
What proof do you have to back up your claim??
I will be waiting in anticipation for your answers I hope you are not going to runaway grin grin grin
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by Basic123: 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
GuyfawkesAB:

You guys are eternally gullible, no wonder it is easy to deceive you. Uwazuruike came selling Biafran plate numbers and passports, you all went ahead to buy it in droves. Then came Nnamdi, you swallowed his murderous ideologies and even donated money to him to purchase weapons and prosecute a war against Nigeria.
Now Atiku, a Fulani "Slave-master" has come offering to 'enslave' you as his people purportedly enslaved the Yorubas (according to you), you have lost every sense of reasoning.

After Atikulating in futility, it's sure that someone else will arise to deceive you guys again. Your gullibility is your undoing and you need prayers
The best comment on Igbo I have ever seen.I wish all Yoruba know this.Please let them know that they are the legends in what tagged Yorubas on "cowardice,hausa fulani muslim slaves and betrayal"

Only chestbeating,it's the same chestbeating that prevented them from knowing that they are the real cowards, betrayers and hausa fulani muslim slaves
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by Dinho20(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
zeromeridian:
When this South East group formed? maybe today. group only exixsting in soft copy, Afonja and APC have been having sleepless night since Nnamdi Kanu addressed the world.
Afonja and APC military could not capture him alive in Nigeria its now he is in Israel with MOSSAD you want to capture him. grin grin grin grin

For your information, The whole SE is Aticulating
The who IPOBIANS are Aticulating
its the surest way to referendum.

You wanted Supreme leader to tell you to vote for AtikuObi so that you will tell him that he is a fraud.
Obiano was elected during no election, APC thought they can capitalize on that to win Anambara State.

The Zoo will be disappointed. I am an IPOBIAN and I am fully Aticulated
YOU ARE NOT AN IPOBIAN
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by MYHUBBY: 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
if atiku don't win 2019 election, Igbo what else?

as it stands now, 2019 election is unpredictable
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by potterdon: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
ManirBK:
Fools are still following him..he was paid 5 m USD and 1.3 M pounds...he did not share a dime with his people, but caused the death of many...bought houses in UK...bought in UAE providing safe heaven for himself and thinks Nigeria is the place he should play his tricks to take more lives...you are a very useless con man and coward
I know your just talking about tinubu because this is the traits of your God tinubu. grin
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by zeromeridian: 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
dragunov:

Lawd! This goon is full of contradictions. You labelled the SW Afonja because you believed that the region sucked up to Buhari being a Fulani man. Now you and the SE region is sucking up to Atiku, a Fulani man from Adamawa because you believe he would dangle the proverbial carrot (or Garri as it where) in front of you, the carrot you have been miserably longing for under Buhari. Continue Atikulating. Awon onijekuje.
The whole South East is aticulating
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by HimName: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
[s]
enemybulldozer:
Point of correction, fools don't follow Kanu rather it is buhari that has a legion of fools following him.
Who paid Kanu 5m USD and 1.3M pounds??
When was the money paid to Kanu and for what purpose??
What proof do you have to back up your claim??
I will be waiting in anticipation for your answers I hope you are not going to runaway grin grin grin

[/s]

Let us hia word biko.

... and don't forget...

Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by clemco33(m): 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
ManirBK:
you coward wait for kanu when he say he is coming you know what he means
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by Henri8: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
ManirBK:

You could imagine na and some of my blind brothers would be shouting Biafra or death.
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by Henri8: 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lol...that handing over is long over due.
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by zeromeridian: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
Henri8:

You could imagine na and some of my blind brothers would be shouting Biafra or death.
Afonja kanu will come back and he will come with fire
to demolish the zoo. dont play with Mossad
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by Henri8: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
zeromeridian:
Afonja kanu will come back and he will come with fire
to demolish the zoo. dont play with Mossad
Nna ga zurike. It's not only mossad. He's also coming with CIA and KGB.
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by enemybulldozer(m): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
HimName:

Let us hia word biko.

... and don't forget...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why More Youths Will Join Boko Haram And Bandits - Shehu Sani Reveals / 52 Female Suicide Bombers On The Loose In Maiduguri / Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.