Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs (26384 Views)

The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission / Plane Couldn't Land At Benin Airport Due To Power Outage, Passengers Flown Back / New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by yns4real: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
The President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, His Excellency, @MBuhari will on Thursday, October 25,2018, commission the New International Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport which was built by the China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FAAN_Official/status/1054358077070340096

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by beegodson: 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
This is what PDP could not do in 16 wasted years.. I applaud the hard work this government has put in as to the growth and development of the Nation.
kudos to the PMB administration
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Bianda24: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nice one

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Teewhy2: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
can we know how much was used to complete the project against project like this are carried out in other countries, I think when a project is completed it should also be verified if what was spend goes along with quantum of job carried out.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by toysleek(f): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Looks good.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by rusher14: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Built by Patience Jonathan in 2012.

17 Likes

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by megamank(m): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Buhari is trying very hard to impress the 5% people .....

Even if he gives his blood as a ransom for them they would still demand his exit....Nigerians are always demanding what they cannot give in their little way....

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by emmie14: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Who initiated the project? Buhari will also commission Nnamdi Azikiwe international airport new terminal soon. Also built by Chinese company.

10 Likes

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Kenekingisback: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Thank God for the first phase completion
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Thisis2raw(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Wait is the same terminal that I passed close to when returning back to pH on Saturday??
This is exactly what pissses me off with this govt.
That terminal isn't as beautiful as this, that picture is so edited (No hating, am just saying what I saw)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Eh yah, Jonathan will not commission it. Bubu will

2 Likes

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by 2kurupt(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Yay! No more canopy as ARRIVAL section. Kudos

11 Likes

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by NedalBiggie: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
undecided

Nedal was here!!!
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Bgorgeous: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Awesome! Selfie stick ready.
My talk na do government
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by marv1: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Good one but he should the killing in the north
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by emmie14: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
beegodson:
This is what PDP could not do in 16 wasted years.. I applaud the hard work this government has put in as to the growth and development of the Nation.
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
PDP started and paid off the project. Buhari cannot award such project unless in the north.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by nabegibeg: 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
yns4real:
The President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, His Excellency, @MBuhari will on Thursday, October 25,2018, commission the New International Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport which was built by the China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FAAN_Official/status/1054358077070340096
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Mhiztamurtala(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
beegodson:
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
A patriot spotted!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by shitshappen(m): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
2kurupt:
Yay! No more canopy as ARRIVAL section. Kudos

Canopy with A. C. That is not working

4 Likes

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Prodigysam: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
beegodson:
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
it was Amaechi dat delayed it while in pdp

6 Likes

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Mhiztamurtala(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
Wailers over to u! I know they will not see this o.
#PmbTill2023
Insha Allah!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by olujastro: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
Different people voted for different things. I voted for this government to fix our badly needed infrastructure that PDP did little or nothing about for 16yrs.

4+4 = more infrastructural developments

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by 1759King: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
megamank:
Buhari is trying very hard to impress the 5% people .....

Even if he gives his blood as a ransom for them they would still demand his exit....Nigerians are always demanding what they cannot give in their little way....
You mean last minute impressions for re-election campaign?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Peejayx01(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
beegodson:
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

What hard work angry

2 Likes

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by mabaz(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
Irrespective of political parties, Let us always commend progress when we see one. Hate takes you no where.

14 Likes

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by myettiallah: 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Mhiztamurtala:

A patriot spotted!
Sarrki is dat you grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by jazzy16(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Teewhy2:
can we know how much was used to complete the project against project like this are carried out in other countries, I think when a project is completed it should also be verified if what was spend goes along with quantum of job carried out.

Its not FG funds. Funds from exim bank of china. Deal is build in lagos, abuja, ph and kano. Then run for upwards 25years recoupe invested fubds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Patrinus: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Never have and never will I be loyal to any Nigerian political party until I sense sincerity. . .

However, I recall this same airport was given an award as the worst in the world. Re-evaluation is in order, I suppose!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Bolognese: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2018

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
...according to PDP, this project was started by GEJ...fine. but why can't the project be finished between 2011 and 2015 when PDP was in government?

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month / Nigerian Man Narrates His Ordeal After Wife Went Into Labour At Toronto Airport / Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.