Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

What Would Be A 'Red Flag' Moment For You When You're On A Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Be A 'Red Flag' Moment For You When You're On A Date? (782 Views)

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Be A 'Red Flag' Moment For You When You're On A Date? by wittyt98(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
For me yh, its all about the personality first. If you're not down to earth,that is a red flag. Humility goes a long way.

And also The talk about hating 'broke people' after I borrowed the money from chuks with due interest of 50% grin

join The Conversation wink
Re: What Would Be A 'Red Flag' Moment For You When You're On A Date? by BabbanBura(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
wittyt98:
For me yh, its all about the personality first. If you're not down to earth,that is a red flag. Humility goes a long way.

And also The talk about hating 'broke people' after I borrowed the money from chuks with due interest of 50% grin

join The Conversation wink

1. Screwed mindset about the natural role of a man and a woman
2. Lack of vision for her future and/or lack of passion to chase the vision
3. Signs of bad moral values e.g. undermining less privedged like the waiters; lack of self-respect; greed, inconsiderate, selfishness, lack kf courtesy etc
4. Lazy and imprudent
5. Slottiness

2 Likes

Re: What Would Be A 'Red Flag' Moment For You When You're On A Date? by pansophist(m): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
How she treats people that do not matter to her (e.g, bartender, gatekeeper etc).

If she offers to split bill during checkout.
Re: What Would Be A 'Red Flag' Moment For You When You're On A Date? by Raydans: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: What Would Be A 'Red Flag' Moment For You When You're On A Date? by Ishilove: 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Concentrating on your phone instead of me.

How he treats people around him.

Openly ogling other women.

Uninvited touchery/familiarity
Re: What Would Be A 'Red Flag' Moment For You When You're On A Date? by CreepyBlackpool: 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
if she hates wrestling

if she doesn't watch anime

if she thinks anime is cartoon, I'll immediately pay the bill and delete and block her as I dey go.

If she thinks anime is for kids, I won't even bother paying the bills
Re: What Would Be A 'Red Flag' Moment For You When You're On A Date? by Nobodys(f): 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Don't dare stare at another woman for 10 secs if you're on a date with me... I'm just gonna walk out on you. . got no time for shiits....

Too many compliments..
Re: What Would Be A 'Red Flag' Moment For You When You're On A Date? by 2buffagain(m): 12:03am On Oct 23, 2018
Bad Breath/Halitosis.
Re: What Would Be A 'Red Flag' Moment For You When You're On A Date? by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 23, 2018
If he is breathing angry
Re: What Would Be A 'Red Flag' Moment For You When You're On A Date? by Raydans: 5:00am On Oct 23, 2018
Nobodys:
Don't dare stare at another woman for 10 secs if you're in a date with me... I'm just gonna walk out on you. . got no time for shiits....

Too many compliments..
10sec? Easy tiger!

You loose at the end of the day.
Re: What Would Be A 'Red Flag' Moment For You When You're On A Date? by chiommy123(f): 5:41am On Oct 23, 2018
talking too much. someone that's too proud of himself or even achievements.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Want Every Girl While All Girls Want One Guy? / Nil / You Will Not Believe What Happened Next After He Undressed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.