Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) (46615 Views)

'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video / APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by maasoap(m): 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
bejeria101:

Achievements? Apc? Them wan buy am? The airheads think smear campaign and gimmicks would work dis time. Zombies this isnt 2015.

You only see only what you want see.

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by dotcodotuk: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
gurunlocker:
Lol... APC are bad loser, they are already scared before next year election day grin grin grin

Bad losers? Have they lost? I didnt know when inec released any result
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by samidbest001(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
This is a cheap campaign of calumny
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by maraokendoro(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
Jobless party.....confusion everywhere abeg we prefer the corrupt Atiku please, that was how they deceived Nigerians about GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
ogene007:

I hope APC will not start shouting hate speech when the service is returned as surely it will? I hope you will take it well and not come here to start shouting hate speech? The PDP is very capable of releasing thousands of songs to really unmask the Lifelessness of the Mr Lifeless.
Bla bla bla bla.
You did worse to Buhari in 2014/15
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by RealFm: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
Apc are u trying to tell us that u are holy, abeg nobody holy pass .

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by supereagle(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
A TI KU if the man has access to Aso rock.

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by codedguy1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
bisongue:
This is how apc is planning to postpone 2019 elections because they know they have lost Aso rock. They are no longer focused; Instead of projecting Buhari, Atiku is giving them sleepless nights since his emergence. This is how WAR begins.

How can someone project what will destroy your projector?

The only thing that comes out of their mouths is ATIKU.

If you have watched the "blairwitch project" you will understand how ATIKU is tormenting them grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by bejeria101(m): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
maasoap:

You only see only what you want see.
Seerer! What seest thou?

2 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Nwadiuto247: 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
TooNoisy:
PDP should release a remix!

Buhari is a dullard!

Atiku has lots of developmental packages to offer Nigerians so his Itinerary is congested so much that he has no time to waste making a song for PDP. No time bro. Nigeria must be rescued fast and now. Its not yet time to sing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by GreatEngineer(m): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
When did @Atiku become the thief, I need time line to enable me to comment.
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by ofuonyebi: 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
it is only in nigeria that u invent a glorious and shameful cover-name for a thief like Atiku & pdp
that is why corruption will leave nigeria...tufiakwa! Atikulooter!
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by SenatorJnr02: 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
Who is beating you to cry like this? Can't you see Nigerians are done with Buhari and APC? Buhari came as the Messiah but failed, so let's try d devil who has promised to make life better.
So pls don't disturb us with this Atiku is a thief propaganda. We Nigerians prefer him to a clueless, lifeless dullard. Atikulate now.

Buterflyle0:

He convicted himself TWICE already.

Obasanjo has called him a thief, a fraud , a genetically corrupt soul. He still went to beg Obasanjo when it should have been the other way round if he was innocent. (He accepted those tags)

His media crew has come out to say that USA can choose to lift his travel ban anytime.

He once claimed USA never banned him so for his media team to come out and say this, means that yes he was indeed indicted in USA for fraud and money laundering thus got banned since 2006 till date from setting foot on US soil.

Next to his name has been thief thief theif everywhere in Nigeria and in every government position he has ever held.

Even his American university was built from the proceeds of fraud.

His intels had been running off fraud

When he was head of PTDF he looted over $100m

When he was VP he looted over $40m from Nigeria

The list is endless.

ATIKU IS INDEED A GENETIC THIEF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by OMNIVIRUS(m): 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
An incumbent government campaign not by propaganda but by listing notable achievement from their first tenure. Instead of this APC government to bring facts, figures of their work, they're busy slandering and attacking personalities of their opponent. if Atiku is a thief, Buhari is a bigger thief cause they were friends and colleagues when their aim was to oust GEJ in 2015.
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by IloveToMess: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
maasoap:

See subtle threat from a second class citizen to a whole Yoruba race! May be Yoruba tribe should be expelled from the country once Atikulooting wins. Too many morroons in this country.
Hehehehe see these First Class asslickers feeling relevant, whole Yoruba race my left nyash. You have just resurrected from your opposition status since Buhari became president, get ready to go back there when Atiku wins...
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by CharliParker: 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
samsononyilo:
I don't care, I can not care, I will never care, I can't can't, I can't can't can't can't , I will still vote for him if he were d devil himself...

Atiku I know....
Toooo Late for them me and my family have Atikulated already.
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by samsononyilo(m): 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
CharliParker:
Toooo Late for them me and my family have Atikulated already.

We the sensible ones are behind him..
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Bigboss111(m): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
But they preached against hate speech recently .

Em..em., I think Atiku is our next president because nemesis exist. As Atiku is not abusive and non complainer, I think he has one good leadership quality that wins my heart. I voted for APC in 2015 but I experienced the worst moments in the past three years...sobbing...

We need a true democrat who can change the way things are and address poverty and unemployment...the roots of all evils! Temporary appointments like N-Power can never be sustained. If care is not taken, all the beneficiaries of N-Power would turn to something else after expiration of their contract. Our youths need permanent and pensionable appointments not N30,000 which can never take you any where.

Let us believe that we need real change for good. I personally respects PMB but things are not going down well with the poor. Inflation has rendered many homeless and sick. Parents can hardly pay school fees for their children nor settle medical bills. Petrol, Kerosene and many items are somewhat costly and unaffordable to the poor. The civil servants are left with nothing to save after receiving their meagre salaries.

Anyways, Papa God , The Creator of heavens and Earth, we pray for your intervention. May peace and abundant wealth flourish in every nook and cranny of Nigerian soil. May you give us good leaders in 9ja...you are the ONLY savior because you know the best for us.

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Muyology: 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
Edoloaded:
APC really disappointed me on this one

Instead of you to show your achievements

And start convincing us why we the electorates

Should vote for you guys come 2019, you are releasing

Song.

It's obvious that you guys don't have a manifesto

Neither do you guys have any achievement to boast

About that why u have time for this....

Don't worry come 2019 we will give you guys enough

Time to even release an album...

For this stupid act I hereby declare that from now

hence forth I am ATIKULATED
obviously u r atikulated before now
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by ivanG07(m): 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
Is this not hate speech? Ask buhari what happen to PTF money and the recent 2.5 billion naira scam involving his wife? Who is not or a thief among you? Let me tell buhari ur president that half of ATIKU is better than 1 million BUHARI. Ur song will work against you.
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by engineerboat(m): 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
APC

Association of Past criminals

please bring in more video's

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by positivethought: 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
itsdumebi:
@POLITICSNGR

The All Progressives Congress, APC on Monday released a song title "Atiku is a thief".

PoliticsNGR gathered that the song which makes a mockery of the Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar was released via the Social media account of the party's United Kingdom Chapter.

See the Video/Song HERE

https://politicsngr.com/just-apc-releases-song-titled-atiku-thief-listen/
APC will never look at this as hate but when PDP hit back now like I trust they will surely do,you will begin to hear complaints of hate speech from liar Mohammed, APC should just get ready.
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by IbrahimDamola: 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
Even I see Atiku robbing people on the highway with AK47 and 50. Cal machine gun, Atikulation di dondon. grin grin

E mi ole dibo fun booharii omo malu yen. Ole buruku oshi ni Mohomodu omo buari yen. Atiku ti wole jare!

Eyin omo ile yoruba ejeka Aticulate. Odi dan dan. grin grin

Atiku ti wole. E je ka ma yo, nitori Atiku ti wole. Igbadun de! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Chidex50(m): 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
I will still vote him 100%.This shows that APC has nothing to offer.Always making caricature of themselves.Imagine playing the role of ruling and opposition at the same time.DISGRACE!.
I don't blame these idiots that are enjoying other people's country and talking trash as if they understand what we're passing through here.Ndi ara!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Chidex50(m): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
shocked Are they not suppose to be marketing Buhari, this is very petty of APC, they are making him more popular by the day, he wasn't a thief when he was in Apc he wasn't a thief when he used his private jet to campaign for Buhari rubbish!!!
NO MIND THEM!

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by OmoOshodi(m): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
They started first ... When PDP replies they call it hate speech
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by lereinter(m): 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
apc brain is low o

when pdp release song in 2015, who won

buhari were ni e

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Dearlord(m): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
Haba when did APC venture into Music Industry
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by NonnyDot(m): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
this is petty. MY cool cool likes for PDP just grew by 50%. Never to see APC again, In Oyakilome's voice, they are gone, they are gone. Total Campaign for PDP all d way. cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by amabid: 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
samsononyilo:
I don't care, I can not care, I will never care, I can't can't, I can't can't can't can't , I will still vote for him if he were d devil himself...

Atiku I know....

The more you insult Atiku, the more ATIKUlated Nigerians get. Atiku is a thief, it's alright and thank you for the information.

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by hidee20(m): 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
ernieboy:
face the truth, will non of the other candidates has the clout and financial chest to battle an incumbent, trying to divert our attention to those candidates is a futile effort by the APC to make us disperse our votes to different candidates

So you will confidently give your vote to the a known same polithiefian?.what will you tell your children?.As I said,when two polithiefians fight,the masses suffer....
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by uchennaq(m): 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
A very dry song sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement / Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes / Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.