Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months (48990 Views)

Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family / Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife / Oyo Twins Festival: 2034 Sets Of Twins Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by metch1(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
See wetin bleaching don do person hand.

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
Baba bla cheesy
Double Twale o
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by benedictac(f): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
My question is do they kiss? hia

3 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by DoyenExchange: 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
....At 80 years in 8 months! Baba must have broken the Guinness book of records! Baba fire on!

3 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by 100IY3S(m): 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
Congrat to alaafin of oyo
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Praktikals(m): 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
I have a negative comment to make but commonsense tells me to lipsrsealed and not behave like people with flat heads who wake their fathers us with a slap
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
Chai. Twins must run in his family.

Fathering kids left and right when he won't be around to raise them.

4 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Smarkie: 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
the old man na sharp striker oo
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by tayo60(f): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
If you believe this papa still dey mount those women, then your mama na virgin. That's d power of IVF.

12 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by dadebayo1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
Chaiii baba is in form grin

Congratulations Baba...
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by phemsie(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
TooNoisy:
This ageless man still banging and knocking those chics out. No wonder they all want to marry him.

Beyond the money, it seems baba's third leg is still very strong! He needs to tell us his secret.

Do u want a taste of it?
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by tee59(f): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
Which congratulations? Don't you people see that, those women went for ivf? Is is possible for them to give birth to twins naturally like that? The papa that don expires.

5 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by tfelicityk(m): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
Congratulations to the family... More blessings of God be upon us
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Lifeangel(m): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kabiye,you are breeding problems for your nation

5 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Jabioro: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
The oldman manhood live,the manhood wanted to live forever by populating .,

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by AngelicBeing: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
9jvirgin:
This man is one of the problems we have in Nigeria. An 80 year old man with a voracious, insatiable and reckless sexual appetite.

The people supplying his bazooka with herbs needs to be jailed for letting loose a weapon of mass destruction.
Chai, you cracked my ribs with your post, Alafin is a good fúçker, he bleeps his wife very well grin

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by gift2xl: 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
MEN NEVER RETIRE, EVEN AT OLD AGE. STILL KICKING IT STRONG KUDOS UR A MAN. NO THOSE THAT COMPLAIN TO THERE WIFE THAT THERE TIRED.

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Harrynight(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
shocked

Na wao!

This baba still De match banger
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by gift2xl: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
MEN NEVER RETIRE, EVEN AT OLD AGE. STILL KICKING IT STRONG KUDOS UR A MAN.
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lifeangel:

I hope he makes provisions for them to sustain themselves when he dies.
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
Baba you are too old to be making babies at your age, please take care of the ones you have,

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Nathan2016: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
African, infact Human beings

An old man keeps having children for what?

Are they celebrating childrens day

Overpopulating the world with children he will not take care of.

The village, govt and private will start donating money to train all the numerous children

Tomorrow he will go and marry again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by sisisioge: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Biko na which yam these women dey eat wet dey divide their eggs like this...biko I want too.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by nextstep(m): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Congratulations to Alaafin for orchestrating the birth of three-sets of twins. grin grin

However, three times is not coincidence; this is some in-vitro stuff: fertilize a few eggs in the lab, implant as needed. Those speaking of complications: we don't hear about the attempts that failed, only about the ones that passed to term.

No disrespect intended, I'm just trying to rationalize it.

4 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by DaddyNimo(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
stane007:
The Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III, has welcomed his third set of twins in 8 months with his wife Queen Aanu.

https://lailasnews.com/alaafin-of-oyo-welcomes-third-set-of-twins-in-8-months/

when your dad is your sibling's children's grand dad.

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by deolu2000(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
So how many are his young queens? because they seem to be delivering per week lately, me I am not understanding again.

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by eyinjuege: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
tayo60:
If you believe this papa still dey mount those women, then your mama na virgin. That's d power of IVF.

tee59:
Which congratulations? Don't you people see that, those women went for ivf? Is is possible for them to give birth to twins naturally like that? The papa that don expires.
o[b][/b]

IVF how?.....
These are very young fertile women in their prime, some of whom already have children previously.
If you had even said they were taking drugs to boost their ovulation, we for say possibly.
Also, their area has a very high twinning rate
IVF is not such a simple straight forward procedure as popularly believed, and has its own complications.
There are ways old men get it up, and there are ways young women do all the work especially with old men like him. He is in his 80s, walks without any assistance, dances well, and even pretended to get in the ring and box with a boxer. He is a well preserved old man.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by nextstep(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lifeangel:

How? These are part of the elites. None of these children will go hungry or be a financial burden on society. Because of these children, many many people will be employed during their lifetimes, and probably billions of Naira spent on their training, education abroad, feeding, housing, traveling, hospital, etc.

(of course we can argue how royalty is a financial burden on the masses, but that might be for a different time) wink

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by bigdot1759(m): 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Fisher007:
I will advise him to do DNA test.

Only those who know know oooo.

Hmm hmm
ur papa don do ur own abi u be ur father's bastard child
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by udemzyudex(m): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
I'm not surprise, oyo state and twins be like 5&6.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by SmartMugu: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hope this man has life insurance for these kids. @80, still making babies. Where will he be when these kids get to universities and need parental support?
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by VagileVictor(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
Racoon:
Iku baba yeye must be a superfecundity type of man. Guy manhood is hyperactive as everything it touches nah double double. grin God abeg bless me with just only a set of twins. smiley

When will you stop praying like a poor man?

Just asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian / Oba Of Benin - Erediauwa Akpolokpolo I - Dies Of Unknown Illness / Two Masquerades Rock Chelsea Outfits, Dance On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.