Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Please House How Do I Access My Mail Inbox On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please House How Do I Access My Mail Inbox On Nairaland (686 Views)

How Do I Access Or Retrieve My Backed Up Whatsapp Chats On Gmail? / Help! I Can't Access My NNU Account / Help!!!! I Cant Access My Jamb Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please House How Do I Access My Mail Inbox On Nairaland by afoife: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hello all.

Someone I wanted to connect for some time told me sent me a mail.

Please how do I access it
Re: Please House How Do I Access My Mail Inbox On Nairaland by delishpot: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
Send an Email to the person and the person would reply.. You just initiate it on NL. So go to the person's profile and click send Lagbaja a mail.
Re: Please House How Do I Access My Mail Inbox On Nairaland by afoife: 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
delishpot:
Send an Email to the person and the person would reply.. You just initiate it on NL. So go to the person's profile and click send Lagbaja a mail.

I did just that and the person told me he has replied my mail where he dropped his contact.

So I need to get to my inbox on nairaland
Re: Please House How Do I Access My Mail Inbox On Nairaland by delishpot: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
afoife:

I did just that and the person told me he has replied my mail where he dropped his contact.

So I need to get to my inbox on nairaland

Go to the e - mail you used to register on NL that is where his reply is.

1 Like

Re: Please House How Do I Access My Mail Inbox On Nairaland by afoife: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
delishpot:

Go to the e - mail you used to register on NL that is where his reply is.
h

Still can't access it
Re: Please House How Do I Access My Mail Inbox On Nairaland by delishpot: 7:14am On Oct 23, 2018
afoife:
h

Still can't access it

Did you succeed in opening the email you used to register on NL? if possible make a spare email and drop it on the topic where you guys are chatting on let him reply you through it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend At Delta Mall Warri / How Access Bank Planned To Cheat Me With Forex Exchange / I Miss The Old Days Of Polls On Nairaland (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.