Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials (19669 Views)

Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia / Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials / Ekiti Poll: Tribunal Grants APC Order To Inspect Election Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by martin123: 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
ManirBK:
I do not understand the hype about PDP returning to power. I just do not understand. Return to do what? The party that created many problems for 16 years while they were in power? No way!" Beware of PDP presidency in 2019

They didn't do too well for 16 years but not as bad as the 3 years APC has spent. APC is better off as opposition

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by SpaceTour: 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by gift2xl: 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
ManirBK:
I do not understand the hype about PDP returning to power. I just do not understand. Return to do what? The party that created many problems for 16 years while they were in power? No way!" Beware of PDP presidency in 2019

16 yrs, but APC tenure is worst that 16yrs.
Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by oddoood: 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
MizzRain961:
Please how can I contact d admin to remove a friends pix

naijauncut.com/2018/10/21/ilorin-university-student-bonire-halimah-naked-pictures-exposed

Ogbeni get lost. Why use your friend as cover up. Swear that's not your pix.
Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by Smile4daddy(m): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
It's a pity how our people forgets so soon. My the soul of our gallant Heroes continue to torment those whose hands will be connected to their PVC in other to vote in PDP the Looters into power again comes 2019.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by BabaO2: 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
akphrat:
So you mean he should just concede election that was rigged. no way, we won't accept that
How was it rigged? Only you want to say ife north/south, oshogbo etc affected for the rerun should not be allowed to vote merely because Adeleke was leading with paltry few hundreds of votes

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by BamideleOJ: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
ManirBK:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/291818-osun-polls-tribunal-grants-pdps-application-to-inspect-election-materials.html

Having reshuffled the Tribuna, we can only hope this is not a PR move for the new tribunal.
After this they will strike hard on PDP. Just saying.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by ATMCARD2(m): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
ManirBK:
Goan die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by pawesome(m): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
ManirBK:
you are one of the types that can't move ahead in life because you stuck with same old taughts

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
APC is a goner. More bubble will burst especially wrt Ayedaade magic. That alone will swallow Oyetola and Aregbe.
Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
ManirBK:

If not for PDP, would you ever dream of owning a GSM phone ?

Or do you think EFCC would have ever come into existence? An institution your Lord and Savior Buhari is using to harass opponents.
Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by Andrewkinggg: 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
ManirBK:

Shut up, this 16 year thing is outdated.. It's just like how we are being told since year 2000 that jesus died 2000 years ago till date we are still hearing 2000 years ago, abeg cut us some slack we have had enough of your rant. Even we give APC 16 years to rule we will still settle to blame PDP for their woes. Nigeria problem didn't start 16 years ago for your information

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by King44(m): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
Shelumiel:
PDP should not return but APC should get out of office. Both have failed woefully
unfortunately other parties are very much on ground but we are paying less attention to them (I hope we don't use our hand to do our selves again in 2019)
Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by Shelumiel: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
King44:
unfortunately other parties are very much on ground but we are paying less attention to them (I hope we don't use our hand to do our selves again in 2019)
True talk , but what do you see as the solution?
Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by King44(m): 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Andrewkinggg:

Shut up, this 16 year thing is outdated.. It's just like how we are being told since year 2000 that jesus died 2000 years ago till date we are still hearing 2000 years ago, abeg cut us some slack we have had enough of your rant. Even we give APC 16 years to rule we will still settle to blame PDP for their woes. Nigeria problem didn't start 16 years ago for your information
it did not start 16 years ago but 16 years is more than enough to make things right but instead stealing and mismanagement was the objective, this mind set of yours can't lead us any where, APC is even worse 3 years spent it feels like 30 years already

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by Diso60090(m): 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
Mizwisdom:
The voice of the people will prevail

Which vioce? You vote?
Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by King44(m): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Shelumiel:
True talk , but what do you see as the solution?
In as much as we could be blamed for not trying to give other parties a chance when its obvious we have to switch support part of the blames also goes to the other parties and their candidates for not promoting their image and the image of the parties under which they emerge consistently, any slight defeat they all go back to their shell become dormant and expect magic to happen after three years plus when election is close example KOWA, one thing is certain if an old party wins now but your party is consistent and very active in the political arena always standing out for a right course, engaging the people at all level of gvt and you as a candidate promote your image well, start giving the people a reason to believe in you even when others are silent waiting for election, the people would start seeing you as an alternative so it depends on how well a party and candidate put it self out there, the issue now is that people are ready to switch sides but out of the new parties and candidates there is non whose popularity n acceptance matches the other two failed parties why?? they have been there, always been there and they don't want to leave there were they not considered new b4?? so the new ones too should follow that trend n let Nig reflect multi party system which its meant to be not during election period only
Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by Aghomi83: 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
Buhari thief thief
Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
Andrewkinggg:

1 Zillion likes i donate to u and ur generation on behalf of sane Nigerians.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by ayspac(m): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
Pdp will still loose the case no matter what they do, the ruling party APC will still win the case ��

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by Adefroshz: 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
KOLLYPROF:
Don't see PDP winning in tribunal
well done sir.. Mr weather forecast

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by garfield1: 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
Its now a mere academic exercise
Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by Pavarottii(m): 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
KOLLYPROF:
Don't see PDP winning in tribunal
No forget say supreme court dey
Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by abbey503(m): 1:12am On Oct 23, 2018
Pdp brought 100 percent of what we are enjoying today.... APC has done nothing
ManirBK:
Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by Afamed: 7:18am On Oct 23, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Oyetola is a daylight robber.
Cry cry baby , how are you?
Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by Afamed: 7:19am On Oct 23, 2018
abbey503:
Pdp brought 100 percent of what we are enjoying today.... APC has done nothing
Including the recession.
Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by Afamed: 7:23am On Oct 23, 2018
sunnywhyt007:
Weldone PDP...
Lol. Same was done in Edo state election tribunal. if you know, you know.
Re: Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials by AFONJACOW(m): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2018
ManirBK:
the problem PDP created in 16yrs as ruling party is thrice to what APC has created under 4yrs, tell me one thing PDP did in the past APC has never do it more than thrice, Nigeria is headquarter for extremely poor people Courtney of Zai Barbar, I don't know why yellowbar Muslims no get common sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How NAF, Allied Air Forces Helped To Flush Boko Haram Out Of Baga / 2023: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Ben Ayade (Photos) / Police Convene Meeting Of Critical Stakeholders Towards Ensuring Peace In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.