Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone (6614 Views)

See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken / Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone by lawman88(m): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
[/color]I and my wife were lying down talking and and laughing. I logged into my Instagram page and this photos of actress juliet ibrahim stared at me. i kept looking at it...........the next thing i heard from my wife was "it is okay!"

She stretched her hand to catch the phone, i raised my hands and her hand hit my hand and it fell on the tiled floor!
the screen cracked! she knelt down immediately and apologised that it was accidental and she just wanted to take the phone away so that it will not take my attention away fro her...

Guess what i did........
i did not say a word.........huged my wife, kissed her kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
kept the phone away and we started gisting.......i apologised to her too
We both laugh over it......

What do you think, is my reaction matured or childish[color=#000000]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone by okwabayi(m): 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
Well, the pictures were eye candy. What was the story about again?
Her hips are poorly photoshopped in the pictures. She still looks like a snack anyway.
Re: See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone by sapeleboi(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
very matured
lawman88:
[/color]I and my wife were lying down talking and and laughing. I logged into my Instagram page and this photos of actress juliet ibrahim stared at me. i kept looking at it...........the next thing i heard from my wife was "it is okay!"

She stretched her hand to catch the phone, i raised my hands and her hand hit my hand and it fell on the tiled floor!
the screen cracked! she knelt down immediately and apologised that it was accidental and she just wanted to take the phone away so that it will not take my attention away fro her...

Guess what i did........
i did not say a word.........huged my wife, kissed her kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone by lawman88(m): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
sapeleboi:
very matured

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone by delugajackson: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
Pictures of the broken phone or we don't believe it.

9 Likes

Re: See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone by OneCorner: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
You and your wife are both stupid.
Stupidity runs in your marriage and d possibility dat you’ll give birth to imbec1les is 9 out of 10

1 Like

Re: See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone by lawman88(m): 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
OneCorner:
Stupidity runs in your marriage and d possibility dat you’ll give birth to imbec1les is 9 out of 10

I have long understood that sadism and unnecessary bitterness are symptoms of depression and frustration. so there is no reason to tango with you. I and my wife wish you quick recovery!

16 Likes

Re: See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone by simeotexy: 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
cheesy broda of lie Mohamed

1 Like

Re: See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone by CreepyBlackpool: 12:16am On Oct 23, 2018
you're now showing us the pictures so that our own wives/girlfriends will smash our own phones okwa ya

1 Like

Re: See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone by EMPEROR48: 4:44am On Oct 23, 2018
That was so lovely and mature of you. I love it when husband and wife gist over things and just have fun. Pls at Op, don't reply evil comments on this issue, there are lots of kids and magnified idiots. Enjoy your home in peace I guess the aftermath of it will bring junior... Lols you know what I mean.
Re: See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 23, 2018
lawman88:

I have long understood that sadism and unnecessary bitterness are symptoms of depression and frustration. so there is no reason to tango with you. I and my wife wish you quick recovery!
lol.. I support the quick recovery prayer bro. Not all Nairalanders are mentally ok

2 Likes

Re: See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone by SignatureNG(f): 5:39am On Oct 23, 2018
lol

click the link below and enjoy
Re: See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone by zolajpower: 6:56am On Oct 23, 2018
lawman88:

Guess what i did........

Sorry are you by any chance related to timi dakolo or from the lineage of the dakolo"s that u now use the social media to preach us about how u and ur wife are acting iroko movie or telenovela?
Re: See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone by cooldipo(m): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2018
lawman88:

Thanks

Pikin usually go ahead to rule the country while baby ends up a bank manager
Re: See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone by laliga01: 7:16am On Oct 23, 2018
OneCorner:

Lolx.... Kukuma kill me nau.
Re: See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone by Darksider131: 7:33am On Oct 23, 2018
Lai Mohammed is now on nairaland. Wow
Re: See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone by nyovest300(m): 11:04am On Oct 23, 2018
lawman88:

yes ooo he needs quick recovery infact speedy recovery no no wait o lets use this term sharp shaarp recovery pls

1 Like

Re: See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone by blacq2009(m): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
lawman88:

Thanks
Lwkmd. You wicked, bro.
Re: See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone by sacx: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
Your reaction was okay. But for posting that here, I think it's childish sad
Re: See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone by benija: 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Singles and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

(1) (Reply)

What Nairaland Frontpage Looked Like In 2005 / Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? / Boobs Touching Prayer: What Is Going On Here? (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.