Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? (2591 Views)

Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now / Nnamdi Kanu Now Dot In A Circle, Arrested In Addis Ababa, Remanded / Omoyele Sowore: Free Kanu Now! Asking For Self-Determination Is Not A Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by BiafraIShere(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Before I commence with this article, I want to provide a link to an earlier one I wrote on questions that must be answered now that NK has resurfaced https://www.nairaland.com/4798415/questions-must-answered-now-nnamdi

Some of the questions I raised earlier on that post were partially answered yesterday, and I must say that as I got those information from the horse's mouth, I felt sad and depressed because a noble cause, albeit one that took the lives of youths in their prime and equally caused injuries, loss of properties and suffering to many others, have finally hit the rocks!!

I have always liked and supported Nnamdi Kanu and all he stood for pertaining to the Biafra agitation, and also voluntarily observed the sit-at-homes whenever it was called regardless of the inconvenience and loss of income it always resulted in, which I saw as a little sacrifice from my own part.

I'm sad and depressed that Nnamdi Kanu has finally chose the path of Uwazuruike by allowing the same people he was fighting against to compromise him!!

We Igbos always take pride in our republicanism and independent minded lifestyle, which makes us to mock others from the north and west of almajiri or herd mentality of following whatever they were instructed to do, without critically thinking on what is best for them but I'm shocked that we are now doing the same shameful acts we derided others for!!

Now, NK said that he was able to escape with the help of MOSSAD and Biafra intelligence.... WTF is that? Are we children that you tell make-believe fairy tales and expect them to believe such cor.k & bull story?? His lawyer affirmed that he was on the phone right in his room when the NA broke into his compound while shooting sporadically, so at what point did he escape? Was he airlifted with a chopper? Did he disguise himself and escape? Did he use jazz to vanish??

Secondly, is he now saying that Orji Kalu was right after all in claiming he was in London all these while??
Is NK now saying that those who claimed to have seen him buying pizza in Ghana were right too??

Thirdly, if he has been a free man all these while, then why did he not only stay away but also kept mum while many men, women and children continued to be killed, maimed and confined in cell??

Fourthly, why would he resurface at this point in time if he had been free all these while??

Fifth, what does he mean by "his absence was forced on him"? Did he mean he decided to stay away in hiding or he was being held captive??

Sixth, why did he condemn Abia governor, some Igbo elite etc yet he couldn't curse buhari, the same person that sent the NA after him (whom he had always cursed at every given opportunity)?

Seventh, whose interest is he serving by asking Igbos/Easterners not to vote? Would not voting automatically grant us referendum? Or do we still continue to suffer under the terrorist while hoping that UN would wake up one day and declare Biafra??

Eighth, he said he was coming back with hell? What does he mean by that, is it hell with mouth that would radicalize youths into facing armoured tanks with sticks and stones or is he coming with ballistic missiles and hydrogen bomb??
I can bet a million dollars that NK is not stepping into the country any time soon because it wouldn't be part of the agreement he reached with APC, rather he would remain where he is while preaching election boycott over the radio.

I can go on and on to list the many reasons why I believe that NK has been compromised by Buhari and the APC government but space won't permit me.

In conclusion, I believe that NK was kidnapped during that attack in his father's palace and was held hostage off the coast of Bayelsa as was earlier alleged, and after many months of being kept there, the APC government having realized that Atiku was a big threat to Buhari's reelection, decided to offer NK freedom knowing that he was going to declare election boycott in the SE and SS, the stronghold of the opposition, which would automatically mean the disenfranchisement of millions of voters that would ordinarily have voted against Buhari.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by Japsylee: 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
He is a sell out!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
Anambra election did pple vote or not despite boycott Kanu is a fraud. Had no tangible work doing abroad. Its all about money. Trump and israel he dey mention he is if no value to them

2 Likes

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by magoo10(m): 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
If truly Buhari apc came close to having nnamdi kanu in their custody i trust their best choice would have been to kill him than releasing him for a political purpose that will end up denigrating and insulting the government. Kanu did not only call the Buhari govt terrorist he also called him jibrin from Sudan.

The theory that nnamdi kanu is working for buhari is a pure fallacy ,he probably surfaced to quench the curiosity of his die hard supporters who have been overwhelmed by the extent of atikulation in the east.

Those whose lives and businesses have suffered in the past three years will definitely vote against Buhari that is for sure.

4 Likes

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by SuperStriker: 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nwanem, I am no longer interested in Nnamdi Kanu. He is a fraudster and a huge dissapontment.

He doesn't have the interest of our people at heart.

2 Likes

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by kingigwe1: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
You know who stand by you not immediately but as things go on. Biafra is not for all , few will fight for it. Many online warrior here are efulefu. Those in aba that fought are still there happy that he is back. Ready for command. The same set now online ranting are not useful to this struggle. Even at the last hour peter denied our Lord.

Battle is not for all, what KANU did the first time he came out from prison was to moved to nkpor and lay down in tears at the spot many was killed by wicked Nigerian forces.

He has already don so for aba warriors... At the time of old warriors are out for life or death. U have to face death and battle for your life. When we have human. Now we have children moving around waiting for someone that will tell them sorry.

We move on. Only what we hear and sing is biafra

5 Likes

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by Bannylove13: 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Mama ngozi restaurant bar gist.

Oga na beer palour gist be this..

Ogbogologo by ukwu oji.. abi na portharcourt road by ugbohill aba..

No dey go those Kain places go drink hero and pepper soup..

Na this Kain gist you go dey hear..

Meanwhile enjoy your nkwobi..

1 Like

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by Flatties: 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Dilemma of cownu-warsheeping flatherded juice grin
Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by SpaceTour: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
Its strange
Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by devindevin2000: 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
SuperStriker:
[s]Nwanem, I am no longer interested in Nnamdi Kanu. He is a fraudster and a huge dissapontment.

He doesn't have the interest of our people at heart.[/s]

You afonjas are useless

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by SuperStriker: 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
devindevin2000:

You afonjas are useless

Stop deceiving yourself.

I am confirmed Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by gidgiddy: 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
BiafraIShere:

Now, NK said that he was able to escape with the help of MOSSAD and Biafra intelligence.... WTF is that? Are we children that you tell make-believe fairy tales and expect them to believe such cor.k & bull story?? His lawyer affirmed that he was on the phone right in his room when the NA broke into his compound while shooting sporadically, so at what point did he escape? Was he airlifted with a chopper? Did disguise him and escape? Did he use jazz to vanish??

Why do you want know how Kanu escaped? Is that really important? The bottom line is that he escaped, why is the method important? Why haven't you asked the more important question of why the Army went to murder him and kill 28 unarmed people? Or is life not worth anything to you Nigerians?

Secondly, is he now saying that Orji Kalu was right after all in claiming he was in London all these while??
Is NK now saying that those who claimed to have seen him buying pizza in Ghana were right too??

I don't see the importance of this question

Thirdly, if he has been a free man all these while, then why did he not only stay away but also kept mum while many men, women and children continued to be killed, maimed and confined in cell??

These are dumb questions. The intelligent questions is why is your government killing innocent people?

Fourthly, why would he resurface at this point in time if he had been free all these while??

Personally, I believe Nnamdi Kanu resurfaced when he got to Israel, a country that protects Judaists such as him self. If Kanu had shown him self in other countries in Africa that Nigeria has influence, they could have deported him back to Nigeria

Fifth, what does he mean by "his absence was forced on him"? Did he mean he decided to stay away in hiding or he was being held captive??

Kanu has already said he escaped, so that means he was never held captive. Naturally, he stayed away because they wanted to kill him.

Sixth, why did he condemn Abia governor, some Igbo elite etc yet he couldn't curse buhari, the same person that sent the NA after him (whom he had always cursed at every given opportunity)?

In the broadcast, he did condemn both Buhari and his administration although he refered to Buhari as "Jubril"

Seventh, whose interest is he serving by asking Igbos/Easterners not to vote? Would not voting automatically grant us referendum? Or do we still continue to suffer under the terrorist while hoping that UN would wake up one day and declare Biafra??

Nigerians were suffering before Buhari came in, they will be suffering after Buhari leaves. The idea of asking Easterners to boycott elections is because Nigeria is a disaster no matter who is President. What does not work, does not work. Boycotting elections is one of the strongest ways a people use to tell Nigeria and the international community that they no longer wish to be part of Nigeria

Eighth, he said he was coming back with hell? What does he mean by that, is it hell with mouth that would radicalize youths into facing armoured tanks with sticks and stones or is he coming with ballistic missiles and hydrogen bomb??
I can bet a million dollars that NK is not stepping into the country any time soon because it wouldn't be part of the agreement he reached with APC, rather he would remain where he is while preaching election boycott over the radio.

Nnamdi Kanu is an unarmed , non violent man. Whatever "hell" he meant, it won't be near the hell Nigeria is already witnessing from armed gangs such as Boko Haram, killer herdsmen or the militants. While Kanu was making his broadcast yesterday, over 50 people were slaughtered in Kaduna. What greater hell is there than that?

I can go on and on to list the many reasons why I believe that NK has been compromised by Buhari and the APC government but space won't permit me.

In conclusion, I believe that NK was kidnapped during that attack in his father's palace and was held hostage off the coast of Bayelsa as was earlier alleged, and after many months of being kept there, the APC government having realized that Atiku was a big threat to Buhari's reelection, decided to offer NK freedom knowing that he was going to declare election boycott in the SE and SS, the stronghold of the opposition, which would automatically mean the disenfranchisement of millions of voters that would ordinarily have voted against Buhari.

If the APC actually kidnapped Kanu and kept him all these months then released him, don't you think that Kanu would have told the world about it now he is safely in Israel? Why wouldn't he tell the people What was done to him?

But you that started this thread, you are a funny person. You believe that Kanu was kidnapped and held for a year by this APC government but you are busy asking questions about Kanu but not condemning your government that kidnaps people.

You are asking how Kanu escaped but not asking why Soldiers invaded Kanu's residence in the first place and killed 28 innocent people.

You are asking about Kanu who was resting in his house when your federal Government sent Soldiers to kill him. Rather than ask why this crime was attempted, you are far more interested in how Kanu had survived all this time.

What a shame

8 Likes

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by enemybulldozer(m): 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Before I commence with this article, I want to provide a link to an earlier one I wrote on questions that must be answered now that NK has resurfaced https://www.nairaland.com/4798415/questions-must-answered-now-nnamdi

Some of the questions I raised earlier on that post were partially answered yesterday, and I must say that as I got those information from the horse's mouth, I felt sad and depressed because a noble cause, albeit one that took the lives of youths in their prime and equally caused injuries, loss of properties and suffering to many others, have finally hit the rocks!!

I have always liked and supported Nnamdi Kanu and all he stood for pertaining to the Biafra agitation, and also voluntarily observed the sit-at-homes whenever it was called regardless of the inconvenience and loss of income it always resulted in, which I saw as a little sacrifice from my own part.

I'm sad and depressed that Nnamdi Kanu has finally chose the path of Uwazuruike by allowing the same people he was fighting against to compromise him!!

We Igbos always take pride in our republicanism and independent minded lifestyle, which makes us to mock others from the north and west of almajiri or herd mentality of following whatever they were instructed to do, without critically thinking on what is best for them but I'm shocked that we are now doing the same shameful acts we derided others for!!

Now, NK said that he was able to escape with the help of MOSSAD and Biafra intelligence.... WTF is that? Are we children that you tell make-believe fairy tales and expect them to believe such cor.k & bull story?? His lawyer affirmed that he was on the phone right in his room when the NA broke into his compound while shooting sporadically, so at what point did he escape? Was he airlifted with a chopper? Did he disguise himself and escape? Did he use jazz to vanish??

Afonja! Whose interest do you think Kanu is saving??

4 Likes

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by enemybulldozer(m): 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
Japsylee:
He is a sell out!!!!
Says an afonja from ogbomosho

3 Likes

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by BiafraIShere(m): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
magoo10:
If truly Buhari apc came close to having nnamdi kanu in their custody i trust their best choice would have been to kill him than releasing him for a political purpose that will end up denigrating and insulting the government. Kanu did not only call the Buhari govt terrorist he also called him jibrin from Sudan.

The theory that nnamdi kanu is working for buhari is a pure fallacy ,he probably surfaced to quench the curiosity of his die hard supporters who have been overwhelmed by the extent of atikulation in the east.

Those whose lives and businesses have suffered in the past three years will definitely vote against Buhari that is for sure.

Yes, they had him captive after soldiers invaded his house in Umuahia. Buhari and APC knew that killing Nnamdi Kanu then with the massive following he had then would set the country on fire. Do you think that assassinating NK all those times he was doing rallies all over the East would have been difficult?? They were only afraid of the backlash considering that over 90% of Igbos were backing him then.
Had it been it's now that opinion is divided, they would have eliminated him and that is the reason NK won't be coming back anytime soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by BiafraIShere(m): 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Afonja! Whose interest do you think Kanu is saving??

Lol, me afonja??
I bet I'm more Biafran you, I have probably supported the struggle more than you could ever do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by zombieTRACKER: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kanu should wait till after the elections...
Then we can start the Biafran stuff..

Right now

Igbos are Atikulated

There is no going back

We are not missing this opportunity to remove Buhari and his incompetent gang of thieves looking for dead people to employ...

I'm presently in South East.. Atiku obi is bae

Kanu and his Biafran struggle can wait till after the elections...

Case closed...

Cc biafraishere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by zombieTRACKER: 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
BiafraIShere:

Lol, me afonja??
I bet I'm more Biafran you, I have probably supported the struggle more than you could ever do.

Ignore those illiterate things

1 Like

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by BiafraIShere(m): 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

Why do you want know how Kanu escaped? Is that really important? The bottom line is that he escaped, why is the method important? Why haven't you asked the more important question of why the Army went to murder him and kill 28 unarmed people? Or is life not worth anything to you Nigerians?

These are dumb questions. The intelligent questions is why is your government killing innocent people?

Personally, I believe Nnamdi Kanu resurfaced when he got to Israel, a country that protects Judaists such as him self. If Kanu had shown him self in other countries in Africa that Nigeria has influence, they could have deported him back to Nigeria

Kanu has already said he escaped, so that means he was never held captive. Naturally, he stayed away because they wanted to kill him.

In the broadcast, he did condemn both Buhari and his administration although he refered to Buhari as "Jubril"

Nigerians were suffering before Buhari came in, they will be suffering after Buhari leaves. The idea of asking Easterners to boycott elections is because Nigeria is a disaster no matter who is President. What does not work, does not work. Boycotting elections is one of the strongest ways a people use to tell Nigeria and the international community that they no longer wish to be part of Nigeria

Nnamdi Kanu is an unarmed , non violent man. Whatever "hell" he meant, it won't be near the hell Nigeria is already witnessing from armed gangs such as Boko Haram, killer herdsmen or the militants. While Kanu was making his broadcast yesterday, over 50 people were slaughtered in Kaduna. What greater hell is there than that?

If the APC actually kidnapped Kanu and kept him all these months then released him, don't you think that Kanu would have told the world about it now he is safely in Israel? Why wouldn't he tell the people What was done to him?

But you that started this thread, you are a funny person. You believe that Kanu was kidnapped and held for a year by this APC government but you are busy asking questions about Kanu but not condemning your government that kidnaps people.

You are asking how Kanu escaped but not asking why Soldiers invaded Kanu's residence in the first place and killed 28 innocent people.

You are asking about Kanu who was resting in his house when your federal Government sent Soldiers to kill him. Rather than ask why this crime was attempted, you are far more interested in how Kanu had survived all this time.

What a shame
And who told you I have ever supported the barbaric acts of the army?

Would the boycott of elections suddenly force the UN to declare referendum??

Can you achieve Biafra declaration within four years??

Are we all going to die in the hands of this terrorist government because we are waiting for UN to declare referendum??

I hope you are aware that calling for election boycott in the SE and SS and Igbos nationwide is an indirect vote for this terrorist regime to continue destroying lives and properties

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by zombieTRACKER: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
SuperStriker:
Nwanem, I am no longer interested in Nnamdi Kanu. He is a fraudster and a huge dissapontment.

He doesn't have the interest of our people at heart.
Just ignore the fool
He is not a politician and won't get advisers

Get Atikulated

1 Like

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by enemybulldozer(m): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
BiafraIShere:

Lol, me afonja??
You are more Biafran than me?? you're a paid afonja sent to deceive hardcore Biafrans but my happiness is that you will be disappointed at the end of the day.

3 Likes

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by IamAtikulate: 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
magoo10:

Nnamdi Kanu is compromised period. Don't spin this. He is not in Isreal. Where the fvck is he? He released an ancient picture to deceive zombies

1 Like

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by magoo10(m): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Nnamdi Kanu is compromised period. Don't spin this. He is not in Isreal. Where the fvck is he? He released an ancient picture to deceive zombies
Compromised by who actually?

1 Like

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by Iamgrey5(m): 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
enemybulldozer:
You are more Biafran than me?? you're a paid afonja sent to deceive hardcore Biafrans but my happiness is that you will be disappointed at the end of the day.
Gbam !!!

All hail our supreme leader

Mazi Kanu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by BiafraIShere(m): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Lol, nna ma self. O mua ka Ina akpo afonja??
Kedu onye kwuru mu ugwo imahe ndi Biafra ihu??

Enyia, gbaa ya brake there, inugo?? Enweghi ihe jikoro mu na afonja, ndi ofe nmanu?? Ndi na anyu insi n'ime poly bag? Ndi na akpa ureghire grin grin

Nna, adika Ina akpari Kwa nmadu o

Anyi wa anorogo na Nairaland gbaa ngba, Luo ogu Di n'ime ya, ebem nno n'ekwuchitere onu ndi Igbo n'ZOO grin grin

Go through my posts and you will see that I have always fought protracted e-battles over the years and decimated those guys you are now saying I'm part of, just because I chose to be rational and pragmatic!!

1 Like

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by PDJT: 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
May God bless you. You have earned yourself a fan.

gidgiddy:

What a shame

2 Likes

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by SingleWahala(f): 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
angry... So True True.........

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by BiafraIShere(m): 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Gbam !!!

All hail our supreme leader

Mazi Kanu cheesy

Afonja go and continue supporting the terrorist in aso Rock and leave us to discuss our affairs, inugo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by gidgiddy: 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
BiafraIShere:
And who told you I have ever supported the barbaric acts of the army?

Would the boycott of elections suddenly force the UN to declare referendum??

Can you achieve Biafra declaration within four years??

Are we all going to die in the hands of this terrorist government because we are waiting for UN to declare referendum??

I hope you are aware that calling for election boycott in the SE and SS and Igbos nationwide is an indirect vote for this terrorist regime to continue destroying lives and properties

People also repeated what you are saying now in 2015 about GEJ. They called him a terrorist, corrupt, clueless etc.

They shouted change same as you are doing now, what later happend? Almost 4 years later, things are worse than they were in 2015.

The problem is Nigeria, it is not workable no matter who you put in there. Corruption will continue, Boko Haram and Herdsmen will kill more and things will get worse.

People gave been voting since 1999 and changing governments, the only thing that had remained constant is that things have gotten worse.

So the choice is for those who will keep voting as things keep getting worse or those who forget about voting and agitate for independence.

3 Likes

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by BiafraIShere(m): 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
What I'm afraid of is the mayhem the terrorist is going to unleash if by omission or commission he returns in 2019!!
What is happening now is a child's play compared to what will take place then.

Many of those still supporting him may end up being consumed because many of those that died in plateau, Benue, Taraba, Kaduna etc voted for him, who knows maybe they would have been alive today. Others are about to make the same mistake again.

Thank God I have my passport ready and some money saved, I will simply enter the next available flight when sh!t finally hits the fan.

Mark it today, the country will boil if that terrorist returns to power in 2019!!!
Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by BiafraIShere(m): 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

People also repeated what you are saying now in 2015 about GEJ. They called him a terrorist, corrupt, clueless etc.

They shouted change same as you are doing now, what later happend? Almost 4 years later, things are worse than they were in 2015.

The problem is Nigeria, it is not workable no matter who you put in there. Corruption will continue, Boko Haram and Herdsmen will kill more and things will get worse.

People gave been voting since 1999 and changing governments, the only thing that had remained constant is that things have gotten worse.

So the choice is for those who will keep voting as things keep getting worse or those who forget about voting and agitate for independence.

Yes, I agree with you that things have continued to get worse in Nigeria and the reason is structural but ATIKU has been preaching restructuring along with Peter Obi, these are businessman, technocrats and certainly not bigots, and that is why we need to give them a chance!!
I would have loved if Nnamdi Kanu remained wherever he was whether in captivity or as a free man until after the election.
Coming out now to preach election boycott will do serious damage because there would never be total boycott as it stands now and partial boycott is as good as no boycott because it would simply be termed low voter turnout!!
Heads and tails, we lose!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? by gidgiddy: 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
BiafraIShere:

Yes, I agree with you that things have continued to get worse in Nigeria and the reason is structural but ATIKU has been preaching restructuring along with Peter Obi, these are businessman, technocrats and certainly not bigots, and that is why we need to give them a chance!!
I would have loved if Nnamdi Kanu remained wherever he was whether in captivity or as a free man until after the election.
Coming out now to preach election boycott will do serious damage because there would never be total boycott as it stands now and partial boycott is as good as no boycott because it would simply be termed low voter turnout!!
Heads and tails, we lose!!

Atiku cannot restructure Nigeria, the president of Nigeria cannot restructure Nigeria because it is a constitutional process. Only the national assembly can restructure Nigeria. Atiku is only talking about restructuring to get elected

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Stage Collapse - Let Me Tell You What Happened / Atiku Should Remove His Trousers To Clear All Doubt / The Earth Was Ruled For 241,000 Years By 8 Kings Who Came From Heaven.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.