Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Please I Need Your Candid Advice Please. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need Your Candid Advice Please. (415 Views)

I Need Your Candid Advise On Career Choice. / Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please / MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Candid Advice Please. by MrHandsome2013: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
i got this mail from a friend.
I am 40 years old man currently teaching at one private with a monthly salary of 15k..
I have been teaching there for some years and nothing is happening.
I have lost really hope in everything..
I wasted many years of my youthful age.
I was echained with emotional and physical trauma during those years.
All my life i have lived with stigma as a result of inferiority complex that ravaged my golden opportinity in life.
Many people have tagged me a monumental failure.
The only person i have in this life is GOD.
do i still have hope in life bro and sis?
What can of advice do you have for.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice Please. by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
No hope is lost. Pick your self up and start from where u stopped. U can still aim getting to the peak soon.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice Please. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
i got this mail from a friend.
I am 40 years old man currently teaching at one private with a monthly salary of 15k..
I have been teaching there for some years and nothing is happening.
I have lost really hope in everything..
I wasted many years of my youthful age.
I was echained with emotional and physical trauma during those years.
All my life i have lived with stigma as a result of inferiority complex that ravaged my golden opportinity in life.
Many people have tagged me a monumental failure.
The only person i have in this life is GOD.
do i still have hope in life bro and sis?
What can of advice do you have for.

There is certainly hope for you

What do you really want to do next?

You can't give up leadership of your life to negative emotions or to misguided opinions of people..

Where do YOU want to go from here?
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice Please. by MrHandsome2013: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
alignacademy:

There is certainly hope for you

What do you really want to do next?

You can't give up leadership of your life to negative emotions or to misguided opinions of people..

Where do YOU want to go from here?
I wanted to go and learn a skill to augument my income but financial constraints is holding me back sir.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice Please. by Oktane: 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
I wanted to go and learn a skill to augument my income but financial constraints is holding me back sir.

My own advice is that you get as sales job. A good training in sales with a resultant success will build your self esteem and prepare you for the future.

I am sure that you can get a basic salary that is more than 15k and if you are selling the right product and o the right customer your commissions should be at least five times that amount.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice Please. by etiboy250: 2:22am On Oct 23, 2018
Let's find some extra cash
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice Please. by AisosaOK(m): 7:17am On Oct 23, 2018
etiboy250:
Let's find some extra cash , is you pocket account and wallet running dry, you don't have money to meet up with your bills? , Now let's make a try and see how much we can make from this one ,it's cool, faster, reliable and you can make prompt cool cash by just entering barcodes to products online. ,just clink on this link, http://utmoney.icu/8450217366043/ follow the steps closely view ads and see how much you will make, the good news here is that you can actually make $100 in two days if you put in two hours daily, but mind you, your first withdrawal is done when your account reads $150 and it can be paid via, PayPal, Direct bank transfer, on your Credit card, and even via western union. Give it a try and you will thank me later. Good luck and happy new week whatsapp me on +23779288381 if u need any clarification. It is paying big time, give it a try and thank me later
please next time before posting any earn money sites, try and do a SCAM REVIEW search on Google first. Do you know that the above site "utmoney.icu" is a SCAM? We all make mistakes sometimes, so try to be more careful next time. Thanks
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice Please. by AisosaOK(m): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2018
I do admire peoples FQ(failure quotient). most times, the courage of some persons to try again with determination to succeed in life is what gives birth to successful individuals. Get up and look(find) what you need to be the person you wanna be is within and around you. put God first, Always give(anything) when its in your power to(from ideas to materials, even your listening ears to wise counsel etc), study, read books, don't just be hard working but, also work smart, be involved in God's work too. yeah, associations also matters... there's a lot of stuffs to also keep in mind, this is just a few, Use it and Maximize it
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice Please. by Kwenty: 8:00am On Oct 24, 2018
Bro must you teach in that school? There are a whole lot of schools that pays better than your current school. And also a lot of other businesses you can venture into. Do you know that Keke riders makes nothing less than 3k profit daily?If you are not the proud and shy type, just drop certificate for now; then wake up and hustle like a man. With prayers and perseverance, your breakthrough is just around the corner.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice Please. by pumojazof: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2018
LET ME TEACH TO BE A DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS NO BULLSHIT 100% PRACTICAL

I am DARE ZENOS. A Certified Digital Media Marketing professional with several years of practical experience, project portfolios and awards when it comes to Digital Media Marketing.

I have trained hundreds of individuals and corporate staff in the field of DMM as well as developed various Digital solutions for Organisations - large and small scale entrepreneur.

Let me and other DMM professional train you to be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques
- GUERILLA MARKETING
- GRAPHICS DESIGN
- PLUS MUCH MORE

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of November, 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

TRAINING COST: N24,999 (PAYMENT BEFORE TRAINING) – 20% Discounts for Early birds
N29,999 (PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY)

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

REQUIREMENTS: Just your laptop and writing pad – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REFRESHMENT: Daily LUNCH every day of the training for FREE!

OUR COMMITTED AND FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to implement aforementioned tactics to grow your business/upgrade your career.
We even offer the first training day for FREE to those doubting Thomases to come and taste the awesome practical DMM training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N29,999(NO DISCOUNT!)

(1) (Reply)

Imagine This 3 Major Career Skills Added To Your Knowledge, Then You're In Money / Alternative Source Of Income For 2019 / 5 Online Marketing Tools To Give Any Small Business A Competitive Edge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.