Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (49477 Views)

Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project / Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit / Obasanjo, Atiku, Gowon, Saraki, Dogara, Abdulsalami At Jonathan’s Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by cyprex: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2018
truthfulparrot:
When will PMB write a book?

Give it up.
The contest between GEJ and PMB is lost and won.
Don't remain stuck in the pain of the lost as both men are no longer contending.
I think the pain of this defeat is like non ever had in this land.

Most of us are acting as instigators.
The fans or supporters always create problem where there is non in the name of their favorite personalities.
You people should not turn the GEJ/ PMB contest to the East Coast/ West Coast phenomenon that consumed Tupac and Biggy.

Let's learn from history

1 Like

Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by codedguy1(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Cattle do not live that long...

Agreed! Read again you might just see the point I was making. grin
Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by eagleeye2: 10:11am On Oct 23, 2018
jumpandpas:

You mean a book on cow rearing
Point of correction. Gay cow rearing. Because they never reproduce.
Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by GARBOFRANK: 10:11am On Oct 23, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Lmao...congratulations

may be
Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by nanzozo(m): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2018
[quote author=ochejoseph post=72326174]

http://dailypost.ng/2018/10/22/jonathan-invites-buhari-obasanjo-atiku-launch/amp/
[/quote
Will Buhari ever write a book? Useless Dullad and thank you Jonathan my Hero.]
Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by BruncleZuma: 10:11am On Oct 23, 2018
codedguy1:

Agreed! Read again you might just see the point I was making. grin
I got your point
Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by buchai: 10:15am On Oct 23, 2018
[quote author=Racoon post=72337426]Jonathan is truly a democrat.Waiting for when Buhari will develop himself intellectually by also writing a book esp.the ignoble roles he played in the military coups of July 28/29 1966, July 29 1975 and Dec.31 1983.

are you sure he remembers the DATE AND THE YEAR of the coup?
Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by samsam2019: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2018
jumpandpas:

he can't even write that. His cows are gay grin grin
Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by ShameOnAPC: 10:19am On Oct 23, 2018
truthfulparrot:
in the next world
Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by thatigboman: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2018
truthfulparrot:
are u serious or joking?
Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by jumpandpas(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2018
bluecircle470:

Even if it’s on cow rearing is it not worthwhile or won’t it be beneficial for economic purpose? Why do you guys just brew hatred from ur hearts and just delight in mocking people....this is just a small world so grow up and start thinking positively. You’re part of those that makes NL tiring

If you're pained, try this. ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by Awoo88: 10:25am On Oct 23, 2018
Don't expect buhari to come. He will probably sent tone idiot
Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2018
2019 LEAGUE TABLE (As it stands today)

TEAMS NE NW NC SE SS SW PTS
Atikulate FC D L W W W D 11
Lifeless FC D W L L L D 5

*Lifeless FC is deep into Relegation zone.

Source: SKY SPORTS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by magoo10(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2018
[quote author=delerx post=72338794][s]Is your father not lifeless too? Who is he? Do we even know him except he is part of the vigilante committee in ur area[[/s]/quote]
Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by frozen70(f): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2018
truthfulparrot:

What he is supposed to write in a book has been done in practice

Are you really not feeling his administration
Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by bluecircle470: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2018
jumpandpas:

If you're pained, try this. ..

Well lazy youth, maybe that has been the way your relatives and generations has been doing. I weep for ur generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by Ify3: 10:30am On Oct 23, 2018
DeKen:
If all will attend, this will be the gathering of most of the people who had the opportunity to transform Nigeria but they didn't.

This is a good opportunity to silence all of them out so that the country will have a new look and shape.
Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by micflo28(m): 10:32am On Oct 23, 2018
Our own living zikist...ga niru...The book is needed now to teach Failure Buhari how to hand over power peacefully come 2019
Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by lexsals4real(m): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2018
jumpandpas:

that will be more meaningful to Nigerians than that my transition hours at least one will learn entrepreneurship

1 Like

Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by winj3: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2018
He is one of the weakest presidents in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by Adeyeyeolayinka: 10:41am On Oct 23, 2018
Is book the priority of Nigerians or good governance?

1 Like

Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by zoedew: 10:42am On Oct 23, 2018
The irrelevant desperately seeking relevance. Fortunatus cannot rewrite history! #otuokeisfloodedeastwestroadisdeadend

1 Like

Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by gozzyunit: 10:43am On Oct 23, 2018
Ride on I love this, God bless u
Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2018
jumpandpas:

no..on animal rights...
Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by mudiana(m): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2018
I pray the launch help Buhari learn how to go about his transition period come next year.
Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by efighter: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2018
jumpandpas:

Yes, such a book will be better than the one written by the a drunk fisherman with a fake PhD, husband of the cantankerous illiterate grammarian sheppopo. A book on Cow Rearing will show you how a 75 years old man survive on cow rearing after forceful early retirement from the military. Such a book can teach you how to be useful to your family instead of being an internet miscreant.

1 Like

Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by breakeven: 10:58am On Oct 23, 2018
jumpandpas:

Can he even write that?
Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by brightahia(m): 11:01am On Oct 23, 2018
ericsmith:

Nelson mandela fought for south africa independence even went to jail for 20+ yrs and ony did one term.
Where was jonathan when our founding fathers where fighting for independence ,, what was jonathan sacrifice that made him comparable to an hero like nelson mandela,
If you lose, the normal things is it not to concede,, did fayemi not concede ,, did fayose not just concede ,recently did ambode as incumbent not concede losing primaries ..... should we also crown them heroes & call them nelson .
I keeping saying ,, if jonathan was the best thing that happened to nigeria and apc usw juju on electorate, why did pdp not just bring GEJ back if he was better .. instead of refixing & applying make up on atiku

let me ignore your typographical errors and quickly clarify my view on GEJ as both face of democracy and replica of Mandela.

GEJ states that his ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian, he concede to defeat to avoid unimaginable civil war, his action on peaceful stepdown and/or handover is being emulated by many Governors, President, Senators etc within Nigeria and beyond.

Finally, GEJ don't and will never be an ex-convict in comparing him to Nelson Mandela.

1 Like

Re: 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch by TruthinAction: 11:01am On Oct 23, 2018
jumpandpas:

A book on how lazy Nigeria youths are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina / Photos Of Igbuya Leading Thugs To Chase Governor Okowa From Sapele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.