Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame (1366 Views)

How Nnamdi Kanu Loves Drinking Blood - VIDEO / Nnamdi Kanu Loves Proxy War. / Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
The political future of the Igbos look bleak and one can only pity their kindergarten political stance. When Nnamdi Kanu was disturbing the Buhari government with biafra agitations, everything seemed fine and no one cautioned him for ruining political bridges and breaking alliances. It was all about how Biafra was the best thing after bread and butter. All of a Sudden, several Igbo groups and individuals who kept mute during the days of Kanu's madness have found their voices of condemnations on their acclaimed Supreme Leader just because it threatens their chance to be the New slaves of Fulanis they love to hate.

They no longer want biafra and are now ready to kill Kanu for the post of VP. They are more Nigerian than other patriotic Nigerians at the moment and have accepted to be Zoo mates with others they referred to as zoo inhabitants. What if Atiku looses to incumbent Buhari next year? Will the igbos return to Kanu's dream of Biafra or death? Will the igbos in their usual way blame Yoruba's for their political misfortunes again in 2019? Will they accept that the Niger delta they are forcing biafra on does not share such unrealistic dream? Will they still support another PDP fulani man in 2023? Will they kukuma accept that they are political midgets in Nigeria?

Time will tell .

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas yarimo Gotv velocity25 yarimo butterflyleo modath shukuokukobambi cilicmarin sarrki

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by jumpandpas(m): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
The whole world is mocking your tribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by Nukilia: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
Who get time to dey follow criminals cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
jumpandpas:
The whole world is mocking your tribe.

You should be ashamed that you guys are rooting for Atiku while condemning your supreme leader Nnamdiot brainless kanu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by perez100: 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ndi Igbo uno ebaa - unu makwa ife? Ndi Ofe nmanu wepute okwu Biafra, unu awuba nimeye. Gbaha nkiti ka ike gwuha. Jirinu ako nuche unu mee ka ike gwuha. I tire for una.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by HimName: 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
OP, you have spoken well.

The miscreants who are not as worthy as Kanu's dog will soon come after you.

They are slaves to Hausa-Fulani mOsLEM.

They are animals in the 'zoo'

They are betrayers who betrayed Kanu for half bowl of fermented kunu and half-cooked akara.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
perez100:
Ndi Igbo uno ebaa - unu makwa ife? Ndi Ofe nmanu wepute okwu Biafra, unu awuba nimeye. Gbaha nkiti ka ike gwuha. Jirinu ako nuche unu mee ka ike gwuha. I tire for una.

Ehi nopon nnegi kanu. Nzobu maya liki anu. Ndi igbo wetere kanu there
Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ejimagift:
The political future of the Igbos look bleak and one can only pity their kindergarten political stance. When Nnamdi Kanu was disturbing the Buhari government with biafra agitations, everything seemed fine and no one cautioned him for ruining political bridges and breaking alliances. It was all about how Biafra was the best thing after bread and butter. All of a Sudden, several Igbo groups and individuals who kept mute during the days of Kanu's madness have found their voices of condemnations on their acclaimed Supreme Leader just because it threatens their chance to be the New slaves of Fulanis they love to hate.

They no longer want biafra and are now ready to kill Kanu for the post of VP. They are more Nigerian than other patriotic Nigerians at the moment and have accepted to be Zoo mates with others they referred to as zoo inhabitants. What if Atiku looses to incumbent Buhari next year? Will the igbos return to Kanu's dream of Biafra or death? Will the igbos in their usual way blame Yoruba's for their political misfortunes again in 2019? Will they accept that the Niger delta they are forcing biafra on does not share such unrealistic dream? Will they still support another PDP fulani man in 2023? Will they kukuma accept that they are political midgets in Nigeria?

Time will tell

I applaud you in the last two rhetorical questions...I repeat, only in the last two not the whole of the write up . ..that's food for thought.

I am very sure u don't even know the first paragraph of the agitations of the Igbos crying for Biafra let alone the whole notebook of the igbos agitation for Biafra...Do you? Pls go read it. Lol
Before you come for me..I am not a pro biafra. I am one of the Igbos that yearn for a restructured Nigeria. Sorry I don't even believe in Biafra cos igbos can never agree in oneness let alone having a country of theirs. U can ask late Lord Lugard if u think I am lying. Bitter truth though!
We just need a good president that won't neglect Eastern Nigeria. ..we need huge development,we need someone that will turn around our sea port, we need someone that will give us good roads just as the ones u see in Arewa. In fact some pple claim Arewa na small London in terms of roads but no cars to drive on them...my Arewa pple is it true? We need such mega super high ways and roads in Eastern Nigeria. The question now is who will deliver? Only God knows.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hahaha no lefelendum, no erection. Mazi kanu is greater than Atiku/obi

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
EasternDamsel4:

I applaud you in the last two rhetorical questions...I repeat, only in the last two not the whole of the write up . ..that's food for thought.

I am very sure u don't even know the first paragraph of the agitations of the Igbos crying for Biafra let alone the whole notebook of the igbos agitation for Biafra...Do you? Pls go read it. Lol
Before you come for me..I am not a pro biafra. I am one of the Igbos that yearn for a restructured Nigeria. Sorry I don't even believe in Biafra cos igbos can never agree in oneness let alone having a country of theirs. U can ask late Lord Lugard if u think I am lying. Bitter truth though!
We just need a good president that won't neglect Eastern Nigeria. ..we need huge development,we need someone that will turn around our sea port, we need someone that will give us good roads just as the ones u see in Arewa. In fact some pple claim Arewa na small London in terms of roads but no cars to drive on them...my Arewa pple is it true? We need such mega super high ways and roads in Eastern Nigeria. The question now is who will deliver? Only God knows.

You can only get such roads if you boycott 2019 elections. Israel will help Kanu build all your dream roads next year

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
EasternDamsel4:

Yorubas will prefer to die than see equity in Nigeria....

You should know them by now if you've ever done anything with them.

We will never abandoned Kanu. He is our son, though greater than awolowo, tinubu and all others from Yorubas land....

Kanu is the man who single handedly caused national agitation for restructuring of Nigeria...

Without Kanu who will be talking about restructuring

Yorubas should think again. and stop fighting that man, instead they should work with him for a better Nibiafra

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
GoTV:

You should be ashamed of yourself. That at your age you're still being fed by your parents....

Shameless and jobless pig

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
GoTV:

You should be ashamed of yourself. That at your age you're still being fed by your parents....

Shameless and jobless pig.....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by deomelo: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
Jack my dog

Poor Igbos... even BINGO worth more than you losers..

grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by LZAA: 12:35am On Oct 23, 2018
Ejimagift:

Time will tell .

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas yarimo Gotv velocity25 yarimo butterflyleo modath shukuokukobambi cilicmarin sarrki

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by LZAA: 12:36am On Oct 23, 2018
thunderfirebuha:

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by Westbestside: 1:42am On Oct 23, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=72330665][/quote] cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by mendii(m): 1:50am On Oct 23, 2018
Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by Yyeske(m): 1:57am On Oct 23, 2018
thunderfirebuha:

We will never abandoned Kanu. He is our son, though greater than awolowo, tinubu and all others from Yorubas land....

Kanu is the man who single handedly caused national agitation for restructuring of Nigeria...

Yorubas should think again. and stop fighting that man, instead they should work with him for a better Nibiafra
Look at this one, you ain't even ashamed talking about that Coward called Nnamdi Kanu, he has called you a pig and idiot before and just told the whole world that his dead dog Jack is greater than you and you are still happy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by BabaRamota1980: 2:03am On Oct 23, 2018
Ejimagift:

Time will tell .

Wallahi I endorse this message!

Meanwhile, here is the new Biafran slogan, delivered by the gburugburu himself. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by BabaRamota1980: 2:07am On Oct 23, 2018
perez100:

Alu gba gbu zogbu gie.
Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by Roger3D(m): 3:15am On Oct 23, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=72330677][/quote] Mazi LZAA why is jack the dog more valuable than you in Biafra? grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by LamidiCownu: 3:36am On Oct 23, 2018
Ejimagift:

Time will tell .

I am Nnamdi Kanu Lamidi Cownu. And my dog is better than the ipob miscreants because they've betrayed me and are now athiefkulooting.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by Yomboy4ever(m): 4:06am On Oct 23, 2018
Ejimagift:

Time will tell .

Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by KanwuliaMama: 4:08am On Oct 23, 2018
And Christians love money more than Jesus. . . . What is your point? undecided
Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 23, 2018
[s]
thunderfirebuha:

[/s]

Wetin concern Yoruba say una wan become Fulani slave? Restructuring is your mumu button atiku found out and he's pressing it softly. You think National Assembly dominated by northerners will vote in support of restructuring? Keep blaming Yoruba your nightmare

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 23, 2018
thunderfirebuha:

You should be ashamed of yourself that at your age you don't know what you want in life. Early this year biafra or death, now you dey lick Fulani a.ss. shame
Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 23, 2018
deomelo:
Jack my dog

Poor Igbos... even BINGO worth more than you losers..

grin grin grin

What an insensitive comment from their brainless supreme leader. Who talks about ekuke dog when mourning humans? Instead of his brain dead followers to chastise him for his stupidity, they said he observed a minute silence for people he never cared to mention their names

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 23, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
And Christians love money more than Jesus. . . . What is your point? undecided

Are you high?
Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by jumpandpas(m): 9:17am On Oct 23, 2018
Ejimagift:

Time will tell .

Your food is ready.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame by LZAA: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2018
Roger3D:
Mazi LZAA why is jack the dog more valuable than you in Biafra? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? / Senator Abe Blasts Amaechi, Tells Supporters Who To Vote / Reno Omokri Calls Out Pastor W.F Kumuyi, Says He Always Speak For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.