Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Buhari Cautions OBJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cautions OBJ (1051 Views)

Buhari Cautions Akeredolu, El-Rufai Other APC Governors, Backs Buni / Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Buhari Cautions Against Divisive Comments / Treat Your People Fairly, Buhari Cautions New Emir Of Zazzau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Cautions OBJ by Quintuple: 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
Having been tired by the antics of former president Obasanjo, President Buhari has decided to call out his erstwhile ally and issued a stern warning to the former general. He (Buhari) proclaimed that, unlike GEJ, a weakling and ineffective, he is as well a former General and a Head of state. He cannot be cowed and controlled especially by his subject who had a regrettable antecedents.

As a responsible citizen and concerned Nigerian, i also wish to implore and call on Obasanjo to mean and be guided in his uttering and dealings as regards to PMB.

Obasanjo dont have the moral right to annoit somebody for a political office, not even a councillor. He rather close his mouth like Gowon has been doing, that is more respectful.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cautions OBJ by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
hehe.and so what

Re: Buhari Cautions OBJ by rottennaija(m): 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
thunderfirebuha:
hehe.and so what

Yet...
PDP left looted the country dry,
Depleted foreign reserves
Shared money meant for boko haram among themselves
Couldn't increase power supply
Pludge the country into recession before handing over
Road infrastructure left unattended to
Power infrastructure abondoned
Corruption was the new music
Nigerian lived above their means

Should I continue?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cautions OBJ by Quintuple: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2018
Throwback

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cautions OBJ by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:53am On Oct 23, 2018
Cabal cautions obasonjo.
Re: Buhari Cautions OBJ by Quintuple: 7:58am On Oct 23, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:
Cabal cautions obasonjo.
Which cabal my friend?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Trust Buhari To Lead Nigeria Again After Breaking This Important Promise? / Adekunle Gold’s Dad Becomes Lagos State’s Secretary / Obasanjo Is The Only True Nigerian I Have Seen - Rotimi Amaechi (LEAKED TAPE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.