Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,516 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C (41000 Views)

Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" / Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist / Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C by nairafame(m): 2:42am On Oct 23, 2018
Cee C becomes 'coke and fanta', it's the result of bleaching, fan alledges. While her bestie Chioma crushes on her new color.

More comments here
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/10/cee-c-becomes-coke-and-fanta-its-result.html

1 Share

Re: 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C by Nogodye(m): 2:55am On Oct 23, 2018
That makes me to remember yellow and black nylon...

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 23, 2018
Bleaching no good ooo

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C by Ikpewe: 3:27am On Oct 23, 2018
COLOUR RIOT

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C by neolboy(m): 5:19am On Oct 23, 2018
Spirite go soon join the skin when she start becoming white

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C by SignatureNG(f): 5:31am On Oct 23, 2018
cute girl

click the link below and enjoy

2 Likes

Re: 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C by Julia345(f): 5:38am On Oct 23, 2018
So she can't bleach in peace again... Nigerians sef undecided undecided undecided.. Lols... grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C by pzphoto(m): 5:40am On Oct 23, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Nadia Buhari Shares cute faceless Photo of her Kid, Fans get angry >>>> http://www.praizenews.com/nadia-buhari-shares-cute-faceless-photo-of-her-kid-fans-get-angry/
Re: 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C by NaMe4: 5:44am On Oct 23, 2018
Skin tone looks uniform to me

39 Likes

Re: 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C by cooldipo(m): 6:30am On Oct 23, 2018
Freedom to live her life like she wanna

1 Like

Re: 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C by segebase(m): 6:41am On Oct 23, 2018
bb
Re: 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C by Tamarapetty(f): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2018
Lol, how is that bleaching

9 Likes

Re: 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C by Sapphire86(f): 6:57am On Oct 23, 2018
NaMe4:
Skin tone looks uniform to me

I think it's her legs... One looks lighter than the other

Why are people surprised if she's bleaching or not, she said in BBN house she wants to invest in her body because her body will bring money for her... So mission accomplished 25% grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C by Bossontop(m): 8:37am On Oct 23, 2018
grin grin cheesy
Aswear pipu no get joy for dis life again.....how can you say sombody look like coke and fanta?? no bleach no bleach dem no go hear

[img]https://media1./images/808d871fbf7e5720169a33b808b5c3e0/tenor.gif?itemid=4424988[/img]

9 Likes

Re: 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C by obailala(m): 8:38am On Oct 23, 2018
Kaii... Some Nigerians can really be painfully dumb.

2 Likes

Re: 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C by ictjobber: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2018
Jealousy
Re: 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C by Bigajeff(m): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2018
Is it your body??
Re: 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C by minasota(f): 8:41am On Oct 23, 2018
neolboy:
Spirite go soon join the skin when she start becoming white
" Your comment is as weak as your erection" kindly mind your business .

2 Likes

Re: 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C by backnbeta(f): 8:42am On Oct 23, 2018
Can't spot the coke and fanta as skin tone looks even from my side o undecided

5 Likes

Re: 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C by nabegibeg: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2018
nairafame:
Cee C becomes 'coke and fanta', it's the result of bleaching, fan alledges. While her bestie Chioma crushes on her new color.

More comments here
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/10/cee-c-becomes-coke-and-fanta-its-result.html

Re: 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C by bestower: 8:43am On Oct 23, 2018
All these bb naija celeb I still don't know there usefulness in Nigeria economy or social contribution to the youths...pls let us just stop all mediocre they are not special.... looking for unnecessary awareness that does nothing... spits on them all.nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C by bettercreature(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2018
backnbeta:
Its a normal cream she isn’t bleaching.

4 Likes

Re: 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C by Jaradz: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2018
This generation concentrates too much on finding a partner who does the little things that are instagrammable. Not finding someone who actually has the same values as you. That’s why so many relationships these days don’t have a solid foundation. It’s built of superficiality

1 Like

Re: 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C by OboOlora(f): 8:44am On Oct 23, 2018
May God never let me take people like this as relevant people anytime any day!
Re: 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C by DBossNG(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2018
ok
Re: 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C by greatme2good(f): 8:47am On Oct 23, 2018
backnbeta:

Look at her legs, one is lighter than the other. check well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) / Tiwa Savage & Korede Bello Share New Lovely Selfie! / Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.