Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,170 members, 7,780,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:42 AM

Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness (50268 Views)

Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) / Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo / Joselyn Dumas: "I Am In Charge During Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by crownson(m): 9:08am On Oct 23, 2018
ok
Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by Topmaike007(m): 9:08am On Oct 23, 2018
fucksterisback:
Guys, please don't mind this bastard. He's a scammer.

angry
I know he is a big scammer
Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by Rikidony(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2018
exactly like the babe I banged yesterday.
love them thick.
what's so glorious than tasting that Ass.
Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by okwabayi(m): 9:10am On Oct 23, 2018
I saw nothing. What was the point of those pictures?
The attraction I have for this woman is unquantifiable.
Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by bettercreature(m): 9:10am On Oct 23, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
God forbid make I waste my sperm on her disgusting body
Show us your sister! She is very cute
Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by ekestic1976(f): 9:12am On Oct 23, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

You can NEVER know what you're missing!
Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by bettercreature(m): 9:12am On Oct 23, 2018
Groovenaija360:
shocked : Now this is milky

Why are Ghanaian girls more beautiful than Nigerian girls.
Its beyond my understanding.Majority of their celebrities are very cute
Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by segebase(m): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2018
this one go get sweet puzzi,
Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by Auxtin85(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2018
That's not braless na, please if you say braless make sure it is braless. I left all I was doing to see the photos
Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by thugmansion(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2018
Yea I like.
Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by maxiuc(m): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2018
Brightgem:
Naked is okay. Bra less is not enough to tell us about Breast Cancer. Nansense! I see no reason why a woman's breasts should ever be viewed in the public. Meanwhile follow yourhealthattitude.com for health posts.
pls can I view your own in private

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by PedroNascimento: 9:19am On Oct 23, 2018
smiley
Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by Brightgem(f): 9:20am On Oct 23, 2018
maxiuc:
pls can I view your own in private

pls must you exhibit evidence of your fish brain all over social media Little boy?!
Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by ekestic1976(f): 9:21am On Oct 23, 2018
Melison:

She for go stark naked abi??i
See ur head like coconut grin grin

Like you didn't get the gist, Naughty Nigerian grin grin
grin
Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by Chidex50(m): 9:25am On Oct 23, 2018
SISTER SHOWING YOUR CLEAVAGES IS A SIGN THAT YOU ARE TOO CHEAP.MUST PEOPLE SEE YOUR OPEN BREAST BEFORE THEY NOTICE YOU ARE A GIRL?
FRANKLY SPEAKING,GUYS PREFERS LADIES THAT DRESSES DECENTLY EXCEPT THE ONES THAT WANT TO FLIRT WITH YOU.THEY ARE THE ONES THAT WILL TELL YOU 'HEY BAE YOU'RE SEXY AND HOT',THEREAFTER THEY DUMP YOU AND GO FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE ONE.COVERING YOURSELF WELL DOES NOT DEMEAN YOU RATHER IT MAKES YOU LOOK RESPONSIBLE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by brownsug(f): 9:26am On Oct 23, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
liar!

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by Godmother(f): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2018
cooldipo:
Figure 8

This one pass figure 8. This is figure 16
Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by VULCAN(m): 9:29am On Oct 23, 2018
Show us a pic of your gf or wife!

DonFreshmoney:
She is ugly.

My John Thomas wouldn't stand at attention if she naked herself in front of me.

Spit!!
Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by Dinho20(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2018
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2018
VULCAN:
Show us a pic of your gf or wife!

You want to masturbate to her picture.. I know people like you.

Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by AfricanMagic(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
you get sperm to start with ni?
Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by samsam2019: 9:44am On Oct 23, 2018
More like she got a chance to show you whorish side
Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by blowjob: 10:03am On Oct 23, 2018
SUCCULENT...SUCKABLE.. grin grin..GOD BLESS BUHARI...
Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by nailcapuzzi89(m): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
*yinmu* be deceiving yourself..

Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by IkpuMmadu: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2018
This babe shape and breast is so heavenly and amazing

Her toto is blessed
Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 23, 2018
Brightgem:
Naked is okay. Bra less is not enough to tell us about Breast Cancer. Nansense! I see no reason why a woman's breasts should ever be viewed in the public, for no good reason except maybe breastfeeding. Meanwhile follow yourhealthattitude.com for health posts.

Anything tag braless hit front page on nairaland,i taya for the mod, the vaseline crew are alway given preferencial treatment.
If you want that site to be popular you better go braless ... doesnt matter how saggy they are

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by dannybrasky(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2018
That's if you can even see the color of her panties! Talk true u don already grab Vaseline grin grin grin
SIMPLYkush:

Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by Brightgem(f): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2018
Chidex50:
SISTER SHOWING YOUR CLEAVAGES IS A SIGN THAT YOU ARE TOO CHEAP.MUST PEOPLE SEE YOUR OPEN BREAST BEFORE THEY NOTICE YOU ARE A GIRL?
FRANKLY SPEAKING,GUYS PREFERS LADIES THAT DRESSES DECENTLY EXCEPT THE ONES THAT WANT TO FLIRT WITH YOU.THEY ARE THE ONES THAT WILL TELL YOU 'HEY BAE YOU'RE SEXY AND HOT',THEREAFTER THEY DUMP YOU AND GO FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE ONE.COVERING YOURSELF WELL DOES NOT DEMEAN YOU RATHER IT MAKES YOU LOOK RESPONSIBLE.
True. Burrow some people sense please, they have lost theirs.

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by Odus1970: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2018
See boobs chai is succulent
Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by maxiuc(m): 10:39am On Oct 23, 2018
Brightgem:
pls must you exhibit evidence of your fish brain all over social media Little boy?!
haba you are just too serious

Small play you are calling Someone who is capable of marrying and putting you in a family way a little boy ... Just grant my request joor cheesy wink cheesy wink

Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by BiqSean(m): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2018
Gracielove:
She is beautiful
You too
Re: Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness by Gracielove(f): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2018
BiqSean:

You too
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) / Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) / Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.