Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Which Condom Is The Best In Naija: - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Condom Is The Best In Naija: (21459 Views)

The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' / High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS / Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Condom Is The Best In Naija: by youngbest(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2010
I hope dis doesn't sound perverse or offending to anyone but in Nigeria talks abt tins lik condom are kept very low key, so must people dont even know which one is good so everyone buys gold circle which is very popular but i heard it is also very untrust worth so i ask from ppl who know much abt the issue which of d ones in d market are d best,
u can use tins lik size,thickness, durability, ruggedness, sensitivity and longevity,
Please when answering bear in mind that your giving advice someone might actually use,

3 Likes

Re: Which Condom Is The Best In Naija: by johnwell(m): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2010
, Durex or Karex
Re: Which Condom Is The Best In Naija: by snowdrops(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2010
gold circle

Re: Which Condom Is The Best In Naija: by jot01(m): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2010
Ruff Ryders. Nice and Ayobaa.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best In Naija: by Spyker: 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2010
Condom is condom, they all serve the same purpose. If they are not trust-worthy, why would NAFDAC approve them.

Personally, Ruff Rider is good. Make the woman screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best In Naija: by ice234: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2010
dotted
Re: Which Condom Is The Best In Naija: by jot01(m): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2010
Flesh to Flesh is the best. No condom allowed,

The Best condom ever is the Flesh without any condom,

Ayoba,
Re: Which Condom Is The Best In Naija: by ice234: 3:26am On Jul 26, 2010
hiv
Re: Which Condom Is The Best In Naija: by jot01(m): 7:12am On Aug 25, 2010
Which condom is the best in South Africa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Condom Is The Best In Naija: by supereagle(m): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2010
I used Gold Circle once. I do not like the taste. Rough Rider gives the satisfaction. Flesh to flesh is good, the issue of pregnancy.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best In Naija: by Olami099(m): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2010
Total Abstinence

1 Like

Re: Which Condom Is The Best In Naija: by okenwa(m): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2010
just passing by sad
Re: Which Condom Is The Best In Naija: by segzicres(m): 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2010
can you imagine, someone asking this kind of dirty question, of course it your local nylon that the best especially for emergencies.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best In Naija: by ceaz4r(m): 9:43am On Jan 04, 2016
segzicres:
can you imagine, someone asking this kind of dirty question, of course it your local nylon that the best especially for emergencies.

Your reasoning is shallow!
You know nothing about health issues and safe practices. I guess you've never heard the word 'Family Planning' also.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best In Naija: by segzicres(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
ceaz4r:

Your reasoning is shallow!
You know nothing about health issues and safe practices. I guess you've never heard the word 'Family Planning' also.

You need to check the dictionary for a precious word. It's sarcasm
Re: Which Condom Is The Best In Naija: by kayplex: 3:21am On Nov 07, 2016
embarassedtry bagco bag...... embarassedtry bagco bag......

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

JOHESU Agrees To Suspend Strike June 1 / Buhari Directs Health Minister To Turn Brain Drain To Brain Gain / Lagos State Government Seals Warehouse For Repackaging Expired Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.