Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update (13267 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 23, 2018
NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 latest update- Registration date, Senate list, Mobilization list details

We will like to inform everyone that it has been confirmed that there would be NYSC Batch C stream 2 this year 2018.

There have been lot of speculations about the NYSC Batch C stream 2. Many persons, especially those who still have one or two issues with their schools (result and other things) have been asking us if the NYSC registration portal would be re-opened this year for fresh registrations.

The NYSC registration portal would be re-opened for fresh registrations for the Batch C stream 2. This should come as a good news to many. Wait patiently for the opening of the portal and proceed to apply properly.

The portal would be opened on the 24th of October, 2018 all things remaining constant. There might be a slight change though, due to the rising insecurities, especially in the northern part of the country. We will duly niotify you of any such changes.

If the date remains constant, it would simply mean that the Batch C stream 2 would be going to camp in November, 2018.

If you applied earlier and yet your call-up letter is not showing on your dashboard, do not panic as you would be in stream 2 hopefully.
NYSC BATCH C STREAM 2 SENATE LIST
We are fully aware that many persons were not able to meet the previous batches or stream because they could not find their names on the NYSC SENATE LIST.
Hopefully your name should be on the list now, if you want to check if your name is on the list Click on NYSC SENATE LIST CHECKER BATCH C 2018
https://aprokogist247.com.ng

NYSC BATCH C STREAM 2 JAMB MATRICULATION LIST

It is very important that you find your name on the JAMB Matriculation list 2018 as this plays a vital role in determining if you are eligible to serve or not. We therefore encourage you to check for your name on the list.

Click on NYSC JAMB MATRICULATION LIST

NYSC BATCH C STREAM 2 MOBILIZATION LIST

Do you know if you were mobilized or not? if you are in doubt, you can follow the link below to check if you have been mobilized for NYSC.

Click on NYSC Mobilization List Checker

We have also received a lot of complain from married women whose application has not been approved, kindly take out time and read this here.

We will continue informing you as we gather more useful info
Subscribe to this site for direct updates. Subscription is free.

Like our Facebook Page Here

Follow us on Twitter Here

Topics you may like:

nysc 2018 batch b stream 2 orientation
nysc 2018 batch b stream 2 call up letter
nysc 2018 batch b stream 2 date
nysc 2018 batch b stream 2 orientation date
nysc 2018 batch b stream 2 latest news
nysc 2018 batch b stream 2 orientation course
nysc 2018 batch b stream 2 whatsapp group
nysc 2018 batch b stream 2 orientation camp
nysc 2018 batch b stream 2 whatsapp group
nysc batch b stream 2 2018

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 23, 2018
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by EBUBS(m): 6:56am On Oct 23, 2018
Please when is the deadline of uploading names to senate list?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by Transparent(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
EBUBS:
Please when is the deadline of uploading names to senate list?
The stream 2 timetable is not yet out.. Let's wait for that first.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by Moshkom(m): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
Oct 26
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by sugarban11(m): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2018
pls my name is now on senate list but when I went to nysc portal what is displaying there is that registration will continue on 24 and today is 24 but I can't find any link on the portal to create account so that I can continue with my registration the only link I saw there is for existing user login. pls what can I do my fellow pcm?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by legionnaire(m): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2018
sugarban11:
pls my name is now on senate list but when I went to nysc portal what is displaying there is that registration will continue on 24 and today is 24 but I can't find any link on the portal to create account so that I can continue with my registration the only link I saw there is for existing user login. pls what can I do my fellow pcm?

I saw the same thing. Let's just wait and be hopeful.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by sugarban11(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2018
legionnaire:

Ok boss
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by sugarban11(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2018
legionnaire:

Ok boss
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by moskke(m): 10:15am On Oct 24, 2018
The registration portal has opened.. but uniben students can't register it's saying school yet to submit required documents.. any idea

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by adigun27: 10:44am On Oct 24, 2018
my name is already in the senate list
when can I register
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by QuinieR(f): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
moskke:
The registration portal has opened.. but uniben students can't register it's saying school yet to submit required documents.. any idea
It means ur sch has not uploaded ur results..
Same thing is happening to me too..
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by EVarn(m): 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
@Aprokogist247, do you know if revalidation can be done from stream 1 to stream 2?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by EVarn(m): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
@Aprokogist247, do you know if revalidation can be done from stream 1 to stream 2?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by spartan117(m): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
moskke:
I've been hearing this all day
But I just did mine at maingate and it went smoothly.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by moskke(m): 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
spartan117:
I've been hearing this all day But I just did mine at maingate and it went smoothly.
Really.. when did you register at student affairs..
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by spartan117(m): 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
moskke:

Really.. when did you register at student affairs..
September
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by badbros(m): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
all I want to know is when stream 2 will deploy
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by Churkee(f): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
spartan117:

I've been hearing this all day
But I just did mine at maingate and it went smoothly.
I registered in September too and my name appeared on senate list on Tuesday last week. Please how did the process go with your registration. Cos I created an account and was told that I cannot register cos Uniben hasn't fulfilled the mandatory document submission. Did you get any message like that before now?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by misstiq(f): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2018
Churkee:

I registered in September too and my name appeared on senate list on Tuesday last week. Please how did the process go with your registration. Cos I created an account and was told that I cannot register cos Uniben hasn't fulfilled the mandatory document submission. Did you get any message like that before now?

The same problem I'm having. Saw my name on senate list yesterday but when I proceeded to register, I was told I can't register because my school hasn't fulfilled the mandatory document submission. Uniben sha.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by moskke(m): 11:27am On Oct 25, 2018
misstiq:

The same problem I'm having. Saw my name on senate list yesterday but when I proceeded to register, I was told I can't register because my school hasn't fulfilled the mandatory document submission. Uniben sha.

I spoke to the man in student affairs he said by Tuesday 30th we should try registering
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by spartan117(m): 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
Churkee:

I created my nysc account before stream 2 registration started and they immediately sent a confirmation email to my Gmail account to complete the registration.

I left it at that and waited until stream 2 registration started on the 24th then simply went to a biz center and they followed the link on my Gmail account and I was able to complete my registration on the same day without any hitch.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by abiola7195: 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
badbros:
all I want to know is when stream 2 will deploy

"All things being equal" November 20
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by misstiq(f): 2:00am On Oct 26, 2018
moskke:

I spoke to the man in student affairs he said by Tuesday 30th we should try registering

Wow. Okay. Thanks for the info. I can rest my mind now at least.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by Donald3302(m): 6:00am On Oct 26, 2018
Pls guys i really need ur help....I started my NYSC registration yesterday but am having issue selecting my course of study d icon is not opening..... I really need a good answer about this

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by badbros(m): 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
Donald3302:
Pls guys i really need ur help....I started my NYSC registration yesterday but am having issue selecting my course of study d icon is not opening..... I really need a good answer about this
Use full site
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by pheelingz: 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
Please I know I can't thumb print at home with my phone, but can I register for nysc with my phone upto the stage of selecting choices of states successfully before going to a cyber cafe for the thumb printing?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by adigun27: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
Please can someone register now because my scschool said till 30 if anybody have register should just identify
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update by EmperorTolson: 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
Pls, Has anyone in stream 2 seen his Call-up Number

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Tears Of A Wounded Corper / Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta / Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.