Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Half Plot Of Land For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Half Plot Of Land For Sale (290 Views)

What And How Can I Build On A 60 By 60 (half) Plot Of Land? / Half Plot Of Land Inside Rotimi Williams Estate With C Of O 10m Dry Land / Half Plot Of Land Inside Fadock Estate At Obawole Ogba 8m With C Of O 60 By 60 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Half Plot Of Land For Sale by Fisfrank(m): 6:56am On Oct 23, 2018
I want to sell a half plot of land with a small piece attached to it in topographic location in imota @the back of the new mile 12 in ikorodu.it also have a 3 bedroom uncompleted building on it I have all doc with deed of conveyance, family receipt.
1million(Negotiable).no omonile just pay and build. The land is located in fast growing developed area.
Interested serious buyer can call on 07012222306
Re: Half Plot Of Land For Sale by Fisfrank(m): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
Good day please kindly call back if you were the one that called me, i have been trying to reach you but it diverting to your office voice mail.

(1) (Reply)

VIP GARDEN LAKOWE Limited Plots Available!!! / House Rent In Your Location / Miniflat At Davies Street Abule Oja, For Rent In Lagos At Sunplanetcompany.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.