Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (209482 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2007
I'll send it at once to your email addy: hugoike@yahoo.com. About being exceptional, no way bro! And I am not from FUT Minna.  embarassed
Re: Which Way Nlng? by RibaduFan(m): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2007
kuwena

would really apprpeciate it if you could send the letter to the foolowing email address: funkesang@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks alot.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by RibaduFan(m): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2007
Hi KUwena
if u could send your details also i would be delighted to help you call them and find out when you re scheduled to have your test. Mine is slated for Thursday 12 July.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2007
Thanks, but no thanks, I will wait a li'l bit. Do you mean the assessments extend up to the 22nd of next month? Waow - we might have to wait for quite an age! Anyway, no wahal.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jalo: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2007
hi guys,
i just got my letter delivered to my house addi in lagos.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jalo: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2007
hi,
has anybody got is own today too?im slated for the 30th of dis month,
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jbyno: 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2007
hey guys,

i just got my letter today from fedex in abuja and i'm slated for wednesday 4th of july. a doc of what an assessment center is about is attached to the letter. i still believe that it will last for six weeks. just be patient, u'll all get yours!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Climax: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2007
I say thank you to all you guys that have kept the NLNG dream alive, i know God has ordained it that we all meet in the training school and i look forward to meeting you guys there. kuwena, can you kindly send the attached interview letter to my mail address: telpaul@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jenks(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2007
guys, just called n mine's fixed for 2nd july @ fed. pal. hotel.
they say we have 2 b there b4 8pm.

@kuwena, pls call 'em ASAP cos u never knw how soon urs will be.

4 those in ph, i called fedex and they said they have d letters and will be dispatching as from 2mrow.

hope d chill's relaxed a little.
1 love
Re: Which Way Nlng? by runsaway: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2007
please can someone send the attachment to my box. its dam651@hotmail.com. thank u
Re: Which Way Nlng? by abussyaya(f): 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2007
hi i am new around but i passed the 2nd stage as well please kuwena kindly send the attachment to my e-mail addybusola_m2001@yahoo.com thanks a bunch,God will surely grant us all our desires.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by zhia2000(f): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2007
KUWENA, please kindly send the attachment to zhia2000@hotmail.com please mine's on the 14th/07.

thanks for keeping this thread alive.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by aniffy4eva(m): 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2007
@ eesah

No wahala,

@ izi-n-bizi nand others who had theirs today

How did it go?, i hope it was all fun,

Please can we have some gist on how it went. Just fill us in,

Meanwhile Kuwena, i got my letter today, meen, i have been slated for 20 July, wow!!!, a long time from now,

Anyways, keep it real, and a very sincere BEST OF LUCK to all y'all,

Cheers

wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 10:37am On Jun 26, 2007
My people. My people. My people.

I don get my leta-o! Dem talk for insaid de leta say na 4th of July wen me ma go do-o! @jbyno, e be laik say we go jam for dia-o! Ya senta na Fedral Palass Hotel? Dem say na 8 o klok-o! Abeg, make we tank God. And we supoz go wit de originals of ol wa dokuments dem. Na wa-o!

'E don sain am say we go make am; Baba God don sain am say we go do am-o; na wa destini, make dem no tink am.'

Amen-o!

Wan lov! wink

1 Like

Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2007
To all those that requested that I send them the Assessment Centre format, I have done so.

One love! smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by demesy2k: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2007
please, Kuwena could you forward the letter to my box . (demesy2k@yahoo.co.uk).
thanks .

regards

afrogha
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jbyno: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2007
@kuwena, e be like say we go jam dere o! na dsame venue and time we get. wat are u practicing with? can those dat did theirs yesterday, enlighten us on how it was and wat was asked. it wuld really be helpful to the room.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2007
kuwena,pls be kind enuf to send me d assessment format.i am new on d site and i would appreciate it.my email addy is drian 16@yahoo.com
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2007
kuwena,pls be kind enough to send me d assessment format.i am new on this site and would appreciate it.my e -mail addy is drian16@yahoo.com.nagode
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2007
@demesy2k, I have just forwarded it to your box. @adrianic, I will presently forward it to yours. Yes, we would appreciate it if those who have done theirs tell us what to expect. And, I want to know: @jbyno, what course did you study; and are we to wear suits to the event?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pisky(f): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2007
@kuwena
pally, why did you 4get me like this?  cry cry please send the attached stuff to my account, its pinkie_pisky@yahoo.com and remain richly blessed.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pisky(f): 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2007
@kuwena, there is an under score (_) between pinkie and pisky
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jalo: 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2007
hi all,
izi-n-bizi,i guess u did ur yestaday,pls furnish the house with the info,we need to knw aw it went, and if anybody has izi-n-bizi pone number,that person shuld volunteer to call him, e go be ooo
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2007
Pinkie Pinky, my dear, I have forwarded it. @izi-n-bizi, will you please and please furnish us with details of how your own went?

One love! wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jalo: 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2007
hi all,
if anybody needs to have the info on the attached documents,kindly check shl.com and type assessment centre in d space provided for search,everything u need toknw is there, d attachd documnts was copied from shl site by lng, av fun.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jalo: 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2007
kuwena gud day,
going by the attachment,are we goig to present on a topic using a laptop?kinda of powerpoint presentation?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2007
Jalo, now that you have asked me, whom do I ask, ehn Jalo?! undecided
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jalo: 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2007
hi all,
if evrybody declined to share the xperince,i will implore the house to pray for me,mine is comin up dis saturday and i promise to relate the xperience to the house the followin day which is sunday, so dose having deres after me ,just relax and wait till sunday.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2007
Jalo, it is not as if I am unwilling to share any knowledge with you about the Assessment exercise; it is just that I do not know. If I did know, believe me, I would be the FIRST person to tell the house EVERYTHING. Let us just pray someone will speak up. Let us just pray, ehn Jalo. smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jalo: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2007
haba kuwena,
i trust a guy like u,im just refering to those that did deres yesterday bt fail to share the xperience up till now.i feel d brodahood in this house is fallin apart bt people like me will keep d light burnin, what abt u kuwena?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2007
Yay! I WILL ALSO KEEP THE LIGHT BURNING. ALWAYS

HURRAH FOR JALO!

cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jbyno: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2007
well kuwena and jalo, lets hope dat someone gives up d info very soon. by d way@kuwena, i did mechanical engr. n u? at this rate, we culd enter page 12 today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.