Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani (42728 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani by cescky(m): 11:09am On Oct 23, 2018
Ambber:
I like that she honoured her mum. It’s okay to hold more than one reception for your wedding. Even her younger sister was not at the Lagos wedding. It’s one wedding and two receptions,it affords the London folks who have been part of her life for a long time having been raised there by her mum to share in her joy. Her wedding, her life, her business o

This is how the devil will be using you people to perpetuate lies....just shut up if U can't make sensible statement

Her sister was her chief brides maid
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani by chigoziri2403(m): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2018
lexy2014:
Christ embassy
even for the second wedding?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani by iyababs: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2018
How come there is no picture of the couple with the bride's mother?

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani by Biggaboi(m): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2018
VULCAN:
So people really swallow these bloggers tales.
Wow!!

If you read my comment well you would realise I only reacted based on the news as shared here. It's not uncommon even on here on nairaland to see another thread disputing the claims of a previous thread. I'm not new here. Thanks anyway
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani by Biggaboi(m): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2018
asuustrike1:

The media like painting this bad to sell. We do not know what transpired behind the scene, whether the bride's mother choose not to come for her daughter's wedding or the bride's father persuaded to come but she refused or she was present at the wedding but his herself from camera.
Exactly my point. Just why I said Pastor Chris needs to act fast to dispel this rumour and clear the air both for his integrity sake and the image of the church he leads.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani by Biggaboi(m): 11:20am On Oct 23, 2018
COOL10:

That's a blatant lie from the pit of hell. Pastor Chris never and I repeat never banned her from attending. You can't blame him for his ex wife's decisions. She decided not to attend her first daughter's wedding(which I think is so sad and selfish) prolly because of the shame she would have experienced going back to the church. She left thinking the church would crumble but trust me,ever since she left,that church almost TRIPLED!.
How do you know this please? You appear to be more in the know than the average person. Could you please state your source?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani by Endtimesmith(m): 11:21am On Oct 23, 2018
daddytime:
If this is true, why would they ban her from attending her daughter's wedding. That is so un-christlike.

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani by Ambber(f): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2018
cescky:

This is how the devil will be using you people to perpetuate lies....just shut up if U can't make sensible statement

you are the devil's child. shut the Bleep up werey. what stops you from a simple sensible pointing out her sister was her bride's maid? brainwashed ode
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani by cescky(m): 11:36am On Oct 23, 2018
Ambber:
you are the devil's child. shut the Bleep up werey. what stops you from a simple sensible pointing out her sister was her bride's maid? brainwashed ode

Hehe grin

See fustration
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani by lexy2014: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2018
chigoziri2403:
even for the second wedding?
I believe so
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani by gladisa7: 11:50am On Oct 23, 2018
hope say they don nack last last? grin grin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani by Favor99(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
The 2nd reception was to honor the mother. Since she wasn’t at the first one, they made one for her to go. You all were shouting and dissing the family that the mother didn’t attend. Now that the mother attended you all are shouting and complaining about again that why are they having 2 weddings. You guys sef.
Anyway I’m here to tell you guys the obvious
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani by Favor99(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
cescky:

You seem very upset that she explained some sense to everyone. Your mad she wasnt tearing at the family like you all hypocrites.
Your saying she’s under the influence of the devil?
Bro your the one that’s under satans influence.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani by Kayelyon: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
Before Carissa Sharon became popular, during her parents divorce mess, She always lived in the United kingdom with her Mother. A larger number of her friends and family live in the UK.

So what if a special wedding reception was held in the UK after the Christ Embassy wedding in Lagos.

Pastor Anita has proved time and time again that she's not interested in our paparazzi and keeping up with the appearances. And all the toxic energy and hate she walked away from.

Those who know, know the LABOURS of that woman in BLW. But if she counted the cost and still walked away, the least any reasonable person can do is keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani by donnie(m): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
Biggaboi:
Banning a mother from attending her own daughter's wedding? I've never heard of that before. This better not be true and Pastor Chris should better move fast to dispel this ugly rumour. The man is highly revered all over the world and such an ugly rumour should not be ascribed to him irrespective of his differences with his ex wife!
undecided undecidedundecided

My dear, more terrible lies have been said....including this nonsense the OP and MODS have sent to FP.

If lies could destroy Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, he would have been finished several years ago.

Seun, lalasticlala: where did you confirm this your story before publishing?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani by israelmao(m): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
We are looking for mum who didn't deem it fit to attend any of the line-up events for wedding and the main wedding itself here in Nigeria.She has taken the marital squabble extremely far or it is for shame?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani by Truthchiz: 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
Only 4 people in a family yet they can never be together. It's sad!
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani by Biggaboi(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
donnie:

My dear, more terrible lies have been said....including this nonsense the OP and MODS have sent to FP.

If lies could destroy Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, he would have been finished several years ago.

Seun, lalasticlala: where did you confirm this your story before publishing?

It's a shame if this happens to be a lie. Well it's anything to draw traffic. It's seem to be no longer about reporting credible stories but about eye-catching headlines as click bait.

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani by jozz(m): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
francisMKD:
And Pastor Chris' church will be disturbing me even month with Rapsody of REALITY booklet....they can't even settle their Pastor's Family Crisis......common ...they should goan sit down for portorr portorr....

Chai! Church haf suffered!!!!!!

Congratulations, you are finally receiving sense. Your sheeples orientation is finally being adjusted.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
daddytime:
If this is true, why would they ban her from attending her daughter's wedding. That is so un-christlike.

Did they?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
[quote author=oyetunder post=72339551]
i never judged. But Jesus told us to forgive one another if our Father in heaven is to forgive us. Even unbelievers who are divorced always come together for their kids weddings most times
Of course you judged. You don't know what went behind the scene you are already concluding that either PST Chris or Anita will miss heaven. We don't know for sure if PST Anita is having some health challenge that she doesn't want the press to know. Hence you shouldn't have condemned them in the first place.
As for your question, those of us going to heaven know within us, making heaven is not a game of probability. My Name and all believers name are already written in the book of life...all I have to ensure is that it is not removed
The way to heaven is narrow. Haven't you read were it is written that the last shall be the first?. Don't just assume that your name is written in heaven because God's standard is high. Any spot in your garment leads to hell fire. There is no mercy after death. Strive to work your salvation because every word or thing posted in most platform will be used on judgement day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani by Luchiana1(f): 12:15am On Oct 24, 2018
Be Encouraged click-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBNLIZKc91k Watch ,like subscribe
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani by oyetunder(m): 1:38am On Oct 24, 2018
[quote author=asuustrike1 post=72355948][/quote] keep defending evil Anita is not only sick...she cant even walk. And know this, if you will make heaven as a true child of God you will know
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani by francisMKD(m): 4:33am On Oct 24, 2018
jozz:

Congratulations, you are finally receiving sense. Your sheeples orientation is finally being adjusted.

Biko ....who is u??
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 24, 2018
oyetunder:
keep defending evil Anita is not only sick...she cant even walk. And know this, if you will make heaven as a true child of God you will know
Nobody is defending Anita or Chris. A true child of God doesn't condemn or judge his brother. Such attribute are the fruit of the flesh not spirit. A true child of God can not know his fate until he or she faces the judgement seat. Don't let those your pastors deceive you, God's standard is extremely high. Any spot in your garment, you are gone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS / BREAKING NEWS: Wise Man John Chi Returns To TB Joshua's Church! / Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.