₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,214,804 members, 4,835,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 March 2019 at 11:18 AM

How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments (16895 Views)

Bet9ja Betting Tips, Bet9ja Soccer Prediction, Bet9ja Daily Picks / Top Secrets To Winning Bet9ja Daily With 2-5odds / Bet9ja Daily Winning Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by purplerope: 1:28am On Nov 24, 2018
Kaybee7000:
if u are interested in surely (3:5 odds) daily with maximum stake ,add up or kindly call this number !!
WhatsApp is also allowed (08054922772)
pls only maximum STAKER

Please guys shine Ur eyes I have no business with this quoted post ( kaybee7000)
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by purplerope: 1:30am On Nov 24, 2018
Kaybee7000:
if u are interested in surely (3:5 odds) daily with maximum stake ,add up or kindly call this number !!
WhatsApp is also allowed (08054922772)
pls only maximum STAKER

Hey guys, I have not link with this quoted post

Thanks
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by purplerope: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2018
Today 25th November 2018

Wolverhampton Wanderers welcome Huddersfield Town to the West Midlands, Molineux Stadium to be precise.

These two sides have had a rough couple of weeks and with both sides earning themselves a point in their last game respectively I think that a win would be most welcomed ...

-------------------

Call or WhatsApp: 09095997200 for info on how to get bet9ja daily winning booking codes

Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by purplerope: 10:18am On Nov 25, 2018
Parma Calcio 1913 vs Sassuolo Match Prediction: 25/11/2018

Sassuolo Asian Handicap +0.50 in ordinary time at odds 1.54

Parma will host Sassuolo in the Serie A on Sunday November 25 th for a football game. I will take a bet on Sassuolo with a + 0.5 goal handicap. The best odds on the market are 1.54 and it’s offered by the bookie Vulkan Bet.
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by purplerope: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
Stake 5K on this Tips Below With Confidence

Lazio Draw No Bet
vs AC Milan
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by purplerope: 5:48am On Nov 26, 2018
purplerope:

Stake 5K on this Tips Below With Confidence

Lazio Draw No Bet
vs AC Milan

Boooooom Prediction WON (Game Ended 1-1)
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by purplerope: 6:42am On Nov 26, 2018
26/11/2018

Hodood vs Wadi Degla FC: Betting Preview

This fixture features No. 13 vs No. 11 in the league, El Hodood vs Wadi Degla FC. The hosts coming from a 3 - 0 home win to Al Masry (no. 15 in the league) and that is also their last home game. The visitors coming from a 1 - 1 draw with Pyramids FC (No. 3 in the league) and their last away game a 1 - 3 win over Ismaily SC. The visitors should win this one as they come from playing the league leaders and drawing the match but played a team lower than hosts in their last away game and conceded so an over 2.5 is best to tip
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by purplerope: 7:27am On Nov 26, 2018
26/11/2018

Petrojet vs Smouha SC: Betting Preview

Petrojet are going to welcome the away side of Smouha in this game of the Egyptian top tier of football and I believe going for the home side on the draw no bet is going to prove to be a nice pick to make in this one and that for the simple reason that the hosts are in great need of points, but not only that, they also have got a solid home record against Smouha in the last couple of seasons whenever the teams played here so I am going for the draw no bet on the home side and you should, too.
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by purplerope: 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
Get ready for my Tuesday Special Picks
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by purplerope: 6:44am On Nov 27, 2018
Portimonense vs Tondela: Betting Preview

Portimonense will host Tondela in the football league of Portugal on Sunday December 2 nd. I will take a bet on the home team Portimonense to win this game. The bet is priced at 2.15 by the bookie Vulkan Bet.

They are the best team in this matchup so they should have absolutely no problem winning this game. Plus, they are playing the game at home, the home crowd will cheer for them and it will obviously be an advantage.

My score prediction for this game is a 3 - 1 W for the home side. Good luck to all of you who are following me on this one and see you all later.
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by purplerope: 7:24am On Nov 27, 2018
27/11/2018

Pune City vs Northeast United FC: Betting Preview

Pune City will play hosts to Northeast United in this game in the Indian Super league. The home team has lost 3 of its last 5 matches, winning just once during that period. Meanwhile, the away side has won 3 of its last 5 matches, losing only once during that period.

Pune has lost & drawn once each in its last 3 games on home soil. Meanwhile, Northeast has won its last 3 games on the road, keeping clean sheets in 2 of them.

The last 4 meetings between them are evenly split at 2 wins each.

Good luck to all of you out there.

All the best to all of you out there.
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by purplerope: 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
27/11/2018

Athens U19 vs Ajax U19: Betting Preview

UEFA Youth League match between the teams on AEK Athens U19 and Ajax U19.

My choice is the big favorite for the clash here Ajax U19 to be a winner easy at least two goals more scored on AEK U19.

AEK Athens U19 is 0 wins 0 draws and 4 lost in Group E, team is with 1:15 goal difference in these 4 matches.

Worse performance and the leader of Ajax need of the win to kept the distance of the solid teams on Bayern Munich U19 and SL Benfica U19.

They won once over AEK Athens U19 by 6:0 and today expecting 3 or more.

My call is 0:3 0:4 (Try Correct Score Too)
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by purplerope: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2018
Lori vs Alashkert FC betting tip

28th Nov 2018 00:54 GMT

Over / Under Match Prediction: Total goals under 2.25 goals in ordinary time at odds 1.72

Lori vs Alashkert FC: Betting Preview

Lori never win their last 4 games now. So I think they will have many troubles this time against Alashkert FC. Lori have good attacker this season but today they will play against team with good defensive system too. It means we can see Lori find hard to score here.

While Alashkert FC must handle pressure from home supporter. I dont think Alashkert FC can score many goals too. Maybe Alashkert FC will score the only winning goal at second half. I hope there will be no goal when first half here. Lori maybe will start this game carefully because Alashkert FC have better quality of player than them. Lets see this interesting game until end with happy.
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by purplerope: 9:50am On Nov 28, 2018
Minsk U19 vs PAOK Thessaloniki FC U19 betting tip

Football International UEFA Youth League

1x2 Match Prediction: PAOK Thessaloniki FC U19 to win against FC Minsk U19 at odds 2.06

Date of fixture: 28th Nov 11:00 GMT

FC Minsk U19 vs PAOK Thessaloniki FC U19: Betting Preview

Truth be told the score line only looked close last time out because PAOK U19 missed a penalty and conceded the early goal. . . From the outset they had Minsk U19 by the scruff of their necks and still managed to pull off a 2 - 1 win having gone down 1 - 0 in the first 15 mins

I anticipate a better prepared team this week as they have won back to back games and the confidence will lead them down the stretch being on the road and all. Think they win 2 - 0 or 1 - 0 on the road
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by purplerope: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
28/11/2018

Sfaxien vs CS Hammam-Lif: Betting Preview

CS Sfaxien have better position than CS Hammam-lif at the table now. It means CS Sfaxien have better quality of player than CS Hammam-lif this season. The problem is CS Hammam-lif never lose their last 2 away games now. So I think they have capability to stop CS Sfaxien score many goals this time. I hope CS Hammam-lif can handle pressure from home supporter here.

They must stop CS Sfaxien score first goal quickly. If they can stop CS Sfaxien score at first half, I think they can get at least 1 point. While CS Sfaxien maybe will be dominant since start here. They will try to score first goal quickly but CS Hammam-lif will play negative football.
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by purplerope: 9:11am On Nov 29, 2018
29/11/2018

Samtredia vs Chikhura: Betting Preview

Chikhura have succeeded in winning at both half time and full time in their 4 most recent away Umaglesi Liga clashes. Chikhura have managed to keep a clean sheet in their last 3 encounters with FC Samtredia (Umaglesi Liga). FC Samtredia have won only 3 of their last 32 Umaglesi Liga matches. In their last 11 home Umaglesi Liga matches, FC Samtredia have suffered 8 losses.

FC Samtredia have lost by 2 or more goals in 5 of their last 8 home league games. Samtredia have not been consistent at home this season and playing against a chikhura side who have won away from home in recent times when this type of odds are given. my selection is a win for chikhura
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by purplerope: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2018
29/11/2018

Rustavi vs Dila Gori: Betting Preview

Georgia Umalesi Liga match between the teams on FC Rustavi and Dila Gori.
My choice is today outsiders at home team on FC Rustavi to steal a point of the team on Dila Gori.

The team on away is better on the table now as standings and last two won the matches at home.

The form is not the best because on away matches is a weak - last 5 visits on Dila Gori is with lost and 1:3, 1:2 0;2 is the last matches.
The last visit on this opponent was 2:2.
Host need of the points for this to avoid relegation for a season.
My call is 1:1 1:0
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by purplerope: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
29/11/2018

Sharjah Cultural Club vs Al-Wasl: Betting Preview

Both teams al sharjah and al wasl have managed to score over 1.5 goals in their last 5 meeting.

Al sharjah have scored over 1.5 goals for the last 10 games played. Al sharjah has also conceded over 0.5 goals in the first half for the last 5 games played at home.

The match between the two teams al sharjah and al wasl will be ab entertaining match to watch . The two teams are performing well in the gulf league.

The match between the two teams probability of more goals is likely hence over 1.5 goals will be a good bet to place.
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by purplerope: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
29/11/2018

FC Zurich to Win
vs AEK Larnaca

Stake good money on this single bet
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by purplerope: 12:09am On Nov 30, 2018
purplerope:

29/11/2018

Samtredia vs Chikhura: Betting Preview

Chikhura have succeeded in winning at both half time and full time in their 4 most recent away Umaglesi Liga clashes. Chikhura have managed to keep a clean sheet in their last 3 encounters with FC Samtredia (Umaglesi Liga). FC Samtredia have won only 3 of their last 32 Umaglesi Liga matches. In their last 11 home Umaglesi Liga matches, FC Samtredia have suffered 8 losses.

FC Samtredia have lost by 2 or more goals in 5 of their last 8 home league games. Samtredia have not been consistent at home this season and playing against a chikhura side who have won away from home in recent times when this type of odds are given. my selection is a win for chikhura

Chikhura won

1-2
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by Info247: 4:35am On Dec 26, 2018
The only sure cheats and tricks that works everyday in winning can only be found here.
Thank me later for showing you this sure bet.
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by xbox360: 12:35pm On Jan 22
Good day here

Please can anyone kindly share with me five good Both Teams to score games for today minimum of 1.50 odds, will appreciate after win thanks....
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by xbox360: 7:04pm On Jan 22
Abeg oh , I need five both team to score 1.50 to 1.90odds plssssss
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by xbox360: 7:32am On Jan 23
Any correct score prediction for Hamilton Vs Aberdeen?
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by xbox360: 3:35pm On Jan 23
Just want to share my own little forcast...

23.01 - Portugal Primeira Liga - Braga - Sporting Lisbon Isaiah 2 Over 2.5 2.18odds

23.01 - Scotland Premiership - Motherwell FC - Hibernian Luke 2 2.28odds

23.01 - Scotland Premiership - Kilmarnock FC - Rangers Luke Over 2.5 & BTTS 2.
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by xbox360: 6:26am On Jan 24
Chelsea v Tottenham English League Cup Chelsea to win

Real Madrid v Girona Spanish Copa del Rey Real Madrid to win

Please guys share two confirm match to play GG so I can add this two
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by xbox360: 9:19am On Jan 24
Chelsea must win today's match
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by xbox360: 4:16pm On Jan 24
Just wondering why Nigerian Punters do not add Live bets for Horse Raising
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by xbox360: 5:16am On Jan 25
Let's win together people

25.01 - England FA Cup - Bristol City - Bolton Luke 1 1 (-1 AH) 1.94odds

25.01 - Italy Serie B - Foggia - Crotone Enzo 1 2.24odds

25.01 - France Ligue 1 - Marseille - Lille DamirJ 2 (+0.5 AH) 1.73odds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2016 may dollar now N400 / Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona: Liga Iberdola Women Match 0 - 2 (Full Time) / Ahmed Musa Considering Legal Action Over Reports He Beat Up Wife

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.