₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,259,807 members, 4,944,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2019 at 06:58 AM

How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments (26942 Views)

Bet9ja Betting Tips, Bet9ja Soccer Prediction, Bet9ja Daily Picks / Top Secrets To Winning Bet9ja Daily With 2-5odds / SURE October 2017 Cheat To Win Bet9ja Virtual League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by Gulugbu: 7:15am On Apr 22
WOLFSBURG VS EINTRACHT FRANKFURT PREDICTIONS

Over 2.5 & BTTS@1.90odds
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by Olibboy: 7:55am On Apr 22
3-10 odds to grab. check my signature for link up
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by Gulugbu: 11:20am On Apr 22
HULL CITY VS SHEFFIELD UNITED PREDICTIONS

Away Win@2.11odds
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by Gulugbu: 6:31pm On Apr 22
Thank God for Easter Monday, Winning all the way
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by Gulugbu: 7:30pm On Apr 22
ALAVES VS BARCELONA PREDICTIONS
Over 2.5 & BTTS
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by Gulugbu: 8:35am On Apr 23
HAMBURGER SV VS RB LEIPZIG PREDICTIONS
2 & Over 2.5
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by Gulugbu: 5:25pm On Apr 23
UTRECHT VS SITTARD PREDICTIONS
1 (-1.5 AH)@2.03odds
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by Gulugbu: 5:13am On Apr 24
WOLVES VS ARSENAL PREDICTIONS
over 3 FT@2.30odds
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by Gulugbu: 7:05am On Apr 24
More games ahead
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by Gulugbu: 10:46am On Apr 24
I need three both Teams to score minimum 1.70odds
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by Gulugbu: 1:24pm On Apr 25
Atalanta vs Fiorentina
Match date: 25 Apr 2019 | Football - Coppa Italia

After two goalless games, away to Inter and at home against Empoli, players of Atalanta bounced back with a much better result away from home against Napoli last Monday with a 1:2 victory.

They were back in the scoreline in quite an open game but managed to revert the scoreline thanks to great efficiency in a game that could have easily gone way differently.

Fiorentina actually comes from a very decent performance away to Juventus, but still suffered 2:1 narrow defeat in spite of taking the lead in the sixth minute already via Milenkovic.

They were more concrete and the game could have ended differently, but Fiorentina will need a bit more experience in order to gain such outcomes.

Central defender Toloi (25/1) is out due to injury for the home side. Forward Marko Pjaca (19/1) remains injured for the guests.

Atalanta and Fiorentina had a very interesting 3:3 game in the first leg and it somehow promises an open approach for this one as well. Viola can't wait, knowing that they most likely need a victory.

The hosts, however, are far more concrete in attack and should seal the progress here with at least a couple of goals in opponents net too. Home victory and goals seem very likely this time.
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by Gulugbu: 9:27pm On Apr 25
AUGSBURG VS BAYER LEVERKUSEN PREDICTIONS
Over 2.5 & BTTS
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by Gulugbu: 7:12am On Apr 27
Salernitana vs Carpi predictions

Home win@1.77odds
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by Gulugbu: 9:31am On Apr 27
Millwall vs Stoke City predictions
Home win@2.19odds
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by Gulugbu: 12:06pm On Apr 27
Preston vs Sheffield Wednesday (By: Shibby)
Match date: 27 Apr 2019 | Football - England Championship | Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 11:13 GMT+3 | 1410 views.

Championship action again for me in a game that will be played at Deepdale, Preston. The match will kick off at 15:00 and will be played between PNE and Sheffield Wednesday.

The home side are unfortunately not in with a chance of reaching the play off places. They are 7 points adrift with just 2 games left to play. They've done well this season in my opinion with the players they have available and I think if they can get into the top 10 places they've had a decent season.

Their form has been poor of late however, their last 6 league games has seen PNE lose 5 of these and win just 1. Their win came at home vs bottom club and already relegated Ipswich Town. The defeats came against Wigan, West Brom, Leeds, Sheffield United and Reading. So these were a few games where they could have won. In all these games they have scored just 2 goals. For me, they don't have anything to play for now.

The away side on the other hand have a small chance. They are 4 points away from the play off places with 2 games to go, so mathematically they can sneak into the play off places. I don't think they will as other results will go against them.

Wednesday have been a little inconsistent of late and in their last 4 games they've won 2, drawn 1 and lost 1. The defeat came away at Leeds United and the draw away at Norwich so two big sides. The wins came at home vs Forest and Bristol City. Their win vs Bristol City was a great result and their performance was impressive as Bristol are a tough side.

I'll be backing Sheffield Wednesday +0AH at a price 1.97 with Bet365. Good luck all.
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by Gulugbu: 8:05am On Apr 28
Leeds vs Aston Villa predictions
2 +0.5 AH@2.05odds
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by xbox360: 7:02am On Apr 29
Millwall vs Bristol City predictions

Away win@2.05odds
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by xbox360: 3:42pm On Apr 29
both teams to score tips for today:

29.04 - Inter Turku vs Helsinki
29.04 - Betis vs Espanyol
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by Awesome01(m): 11:23pm On Apr 29
xbox360:
29.04 - Inter Turku vs Helsinki 29.04 - Betis vs Espanyol
Boom
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by xbox360: 3:46am On Apr 30
Portsmouth vs Peterborough

Match date: 30 Apr 2019 | Football - England League One |

After seven consecutive victories in League One, players of Portsmouth were stopped away to Sunderland last weekend with a 1:1 draw. The goals came early, with Sunderland trying for more, while the visitors were aware of the quality Sunderland has and probably did end the match more satisfied after all.

Peterborough was under pressure to get the proper result, however, the team suffered 3:0 defeat away to Walsall completely disappointing. The first goal came in the added time of the first half, adding another as an own goal, it was simply a game where everything went wrong for them.

Goalkeeper McGee is a long-term absentee for the hosts anyway, while they also miss defender Whatmough (26/0), midfielder Donohue (10/0) and forward Bogle (11/4) due to injuries. The guests have defender Tafazolli (35/0) doubtful for now.
This match comes as the last chance for the visiting team to remains in the battle for the playoff spot. The chances are slim, but they'll need to attack for whole three points, almost exactly the same as the home side that chases the direct promotion. A defensive approach is quite unlikely in a match full of competitive motives.

Tips: Over 2.5goals@1.66odds
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by xbox360: 7:00am On Apr 30
Both Teams To Score Singles

18:00
i
Both Teams To Score
Montpellier vs PSG
19:45
i
Both Teams To Score
Tranmere vs Bury
19:45
i
Both Teams To Score
Fleetwood Town vs Sunderland
20:00
i
Both Teams To Score
Tottenham Hotspur vs Ajax

NB: Select at random any three for treble stakes after placing single stakes
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by xbox360: 7:29am On May 01

01.05 - Barcelona vs Liverpool
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by xbox360: 10:53am On May 01
Both Teams to score loading
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by xbox360: 7:51am On May 04

04.05 - Hamburg vs FC Ingolstadt
04.05 - Portsmouth vs Accrington Stanley
04.05 - Levante vs Rayo Vallecano
04.05 - Celta Vigo vs Barcelona
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by xbox360: 2:16pm On May 04
More games coming later
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by xbox360: 10:17pm On May 04
More both teams to score tomorrow
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by xbox360: 7:49am On May 10
St Etienne vs Montpellier
Match date: 10 May 2019 | Football - France Ligue 1

St Etienne now comes from the fourth consecutive victory, as the side has won over Monaco away from home 3:2. They were early back in the scoreline but have completely reverted the game in their favor in the second half.

The side continues to impress in attack as they now have just a point less than Champions League placed Lyon.

Montpellier was quite a favorite in front of own fans against Amiens, and have looked a bit better but still back in the scoreline and couldn't revert the game completely in a 1:1 game.

They are now fifth at the table with seven points less than St Etienne.

The hosts are set to miss offensive Monnet-Paquet (23/1), midfielder Silva (19/0) and forward Diony (30/5). Montpellier has right back/midfielder Aguilar (28/1) and forward Dolly (3/0) unfit for this clash.
The hosts are coming into this one with sky-high confidence and certainly do have the quality to defeat the opponents. Goals are also pretty likely, together with the home victory.
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by ajungbolu: 10:11am On May 12
Brighton vs Manchester City

Match date: 12 May 2019 | Football - England Premier League

Another Barclays Premier League game for me. This one will kick off at 15:00 UK time and will be played at the AMEX Stadium, Brighton. The game will be played between Brighton and current league leaders...Manchester City.

The home side head into the clash now safe, they won't be relegated as many expected come the start of the season (me included). They've managed 9 wins, 9 draws and 19 defeats in their 37 league games. Their form at home has been ok, they've managed 6 wins and 5 draws at home. However, they don't seem to score many. They've managed 18 goals from their 18 league games at home which is a concern. Against a decent defence they seem to struggle to break teams down.

Their last 10 games has seen them without a win. The last win they had was a 2-1 victory vs Palace on the 9th March. I think they will be glad to get the season finished and get on holiday. Their last 10 games has consisted of 4 draws and 6 losses. I think they will set up to make it difficult for City. I think they will try and frustrate them. They know City need a result (win) here and will use this to their advantage. 7 out of their last 9 games has seen Brighton fail to score. They've managed to score in just 2 of their last 9 games and that was just 1 goals in each.

The visitors for the game are league leaders Manchester City, they know that they need a win to secure them another Premier League title. I think they will be really wanting to do this due to the fact that Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal and Liverpool are in a major European final. City are the only team in the top 5 of the premier League to not be in a major final. I'm sure Pep will use this as motivation for the team.

City have won their last 4 league games without conceding a single goal. They've really started to tighten up at the back and I think this is down to the fact that skipper Kompany is back in the side. City look a different team with him at the back. I think City will get frustrated, however, Pep will know that to stand a better chance of a win they can't concede a goal. This will keep them in control of the game and allow them to attack like they did vs Leicester. The pressure paid off and city managed to get the win they needed.

Liverpool have been amazing this season, however, for city to win the league after such close competition shows me so much. City were around 5 of 6 points behind Liverpool not so long ago. The grit and determination they've shown is nothing short of amazing. This all stems down from Pep. I think he will be vocal today and i think they will get the job done via a 1-0 or 2-0 win. i'll be backing BTTS = NO for today at a price of 1.75. with Bet365. Good luck all.
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by ajungbolu: 11:12am On May 12
Any one with correct scores?
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by ajungbolu: 2:36pm On May 12
Basics of Football Betting With Bet9ja

Football betting is not easy. There are so many things that are concerned about it that you will really find it difficult to understand. The types of bets are 90-minute bet, single bet, double bet, accumulator bet, trebles, etc. these are simple to play than the Yankees, Trixies, Lucky 15's, Correct Score Parents, etc. read all the points to understand what are they.

90 minutes betting

The most common form of betting is this one. It is generally about the team that will win the match. One can also predict a draw but to win the bet the game has to be a draw. Thus, there are three betting outcomes a win, lose or a draw. You have a single wager in which you have to predict the chances.

Double Bet

A double wager is similar to a single 90-minute bet game. In this one is allowed to wager on two different football matches. This will count your winning chances in the final place.

Treble Bet

Like the double wager, it requires picking three teams instead of two in the double wager. If all these teams win, that is if you bet for winning, then that would make you win.

Accumulator betting

When there are more than three teams, it is called an accumulator wager. Thus a four team, five teams, six team wager is called an accumulator bet or three-fold, four-fold, six-fold bet respectively. The odds of all these selections are multiplied and then your winning amount is determined. The risk is that any one of the team not matching your prediction can make you lose as a whole.

Saturday afternoon accumulator bet

An accumulator wager is common on Saturday afternoons. There can be numerous teams in the wager. The more the number of teams the more is the winning amount. But the difficulty of winning is also greater.

Long odds accumulator bet

In this kind, you can wager around a lower amount say £2 and then stand a chance of winning around £100, which is a huge amount in comparison to your betting price.

Short Odds Accumulator bet

If you are betting on the famous teams like Barcelona, Manchester City, Real Madrid and the like and if they are playing with average to low teams then you stand out a chance to win. Thus if you are betting a win for all your 5 teams then you might get £6 for a £2 bet for at odds of 3/1.

Hence, it is very much evident that the betting can be simple as well as complicated. It will all depend on the bet you want to place.
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by ajungbolu: 11:17am On May 13
Bologna vs Parma

Match date: 13 May 2019 | Football - Italy Serie A

Bologna's decent run came to an end last weekend when they lost 2:1 away to AC Milan. However, the side looked really well and did deserve more in the end.

Still, they are on a run of five victories in a row at home and a win here would bring them back to the safe margin.

The hosts will miss injured midfielder Mattiello (17/1), plus suspended trio: left back Dijks (23/1), midfielder Poli (29/3) and offensive Sansone (15/2).
Parma comes from a very interesting 3:3 game at home against Sampdoria, in a clash where they were back two goals down till the last twenty-five minutes of the game but fought well in the end.

Overall, needs to be said that the visitors from Genoa deserved more. It was fifth consecutive draw for Parma and eight consecutive matches without a single victory.

The guests can't count at suspended midfielders Kucka (16/4), Barilla (30/3), while injured are central back Gagliolo (32/0), midfielder Grassi (6/0) and forwards Inglese (24/cool and Biabiany (18/0).
Bologna have scored at least 3 goals in their last 3 home matches (Serie A).
Both teams are missing some important players for this one, however, I still believe that Bologna will continue their positive momentum in front of own fans. Parma isn't that offensive minded recently away from home and without Kucka and Barilla, it should get only more difficult for them.
Re: How To Win Bet9ja Daily, With This Commandments by ajungbolu: 9:55am On May 16
Young Boys vs Grasshoppers (By: DamirJ)
Match date: 16 May 2019

Young Boys reacted well last weekend when the team won on the road to Sion 4:0, demonstrating their power once again. It was a completely open game where the guests could have surely scored some more.

They are now twenty-three points above the second-placed Basel in one of their best seasons ever, at least when speaking about the domestic league only.

The hosts continue to miss defender Camara (14/2), left back Benito (29/1), while midfielders Sulejmani (17/7) and Aebischer (26/4) should miss too.
Grasshoppers suffered complete fiasco last time out, as the side didn't even finish their game away to Lucerne. They were completely outplayed, have conceded four goals in sixty-six minutes in a match that ensured their relegation from Super League.

However, the fans have entered the match, demanding the players to hand over their shirts and shorts, which they did - meaning that the game had to be called off. Of course, the atmosphere inside the locker room is completely weird now and no doubt that everyone just wants and waits the season to end.

The guests can't count at defender Nathan (9/1) is injured, as well as left back Gjorgjev (4/0), midfielder Kamber (15/0) and offensive Caiuby (9/0), while suspended remains midfielder Basic (5/0) who got red carded away to Lucerne.
Young Boys has not much of a competitive motive here, but neither a single reason to rotate their players. Grasshoppers are in a completely awkward situation and even without it, they would be huge underdogs in this one. In such circumstances, two goals difference victory for the home team really looks like the minimum result they could get.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon / Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) / Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.