Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? (24262 Views)

10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend / 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend / Birthday Gifts And Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by shens2006(m): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2007
Things You Can Give Your Girl On Her Birthday

i need you to tell me the things you can give your girlfriend on her birthday
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by cuteass1(f): 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2007
my dear, because every girl is different, we all have different tastes wink

if my taste is different from hers, then my list of possible ideal gifts will not be appreciated and be a waste of time sad. so you have to find out your girlfriend's taste

and sweetie, if its difficult for you to figure out then there's absolutely nothing wrong in asking her outrightly to make a wish.

if you absolutely want to surprise her, perfumes, jewelries and likes and if you have cash to spend a vaccation ticket or shopping ticket always makes a good choice wink and if the girl likes it romantic, you can always add a flower too cheesy

the way you present the gift is also important cool
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by romeo(m): 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2007
and what about things you can give ur boyfriend on his birthday?

but i think a return ticket for two(me) to her choice destination will be great
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by iice(f): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2007
Travel package to an island
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by CrazyMan(m): 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2007
Buy her lots of recharge card on her phone, she'll apperciate it more than anything else grin
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by omoge(f): 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2007
Take her out to a nice resturant for lunch or dinner and dessert (make sure you are out of kirikiri first o)

a nice dinner cooked by you with her fav wine

a gift card of some amount of money for her to go shop 4 whatever she likes with a lil wrap gift in a box from you to her,

be creative smiley

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2007
omoge:

1. Take her out to a nice resturant for lunch or dinner and dessert (make sure you are out of kirikiri first o)

2. a nice dinner cooked by you with her fav wine

3. a gift card of some amount of money for her to go shop 4 whatever she likes 4. with a lil wrap gift in a box from you to her,

be creative smiley

shocked shocked shocked shocked All that for 1 day? Plus valentine's day, easter, christmas e.t.c.
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by deejay1(m): 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2007
i think it depends on wat level u 2 relate 2 eachother if u get wat i mean but u can buy her some coloured diamond jeweries but if its just 'a do me I do u' girl friend man u can buy her some flowers and just say hapy bday 2 her seriouly man
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by omoge(f): 11:13pm On Apr 08, 2007
davidylan, you making me laugh. Oh Yes! why not all that grin
smiley

andre1000, lol
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 08, 2007
omoge:

davidylan, you making me laugh. Oh Yes! why not all that grin
smiley

No be your fault, sebi na the guy dey do all the buying while you do all the eating. grin
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by 4Play(m): 11:34pm On Apr 08, 2007
Materialistic women grin
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by omoge(f): 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2007
4 Play, where is the material there? we no tell am to buy 80 screen size HDTV for him girl for BDay now grin

just simple things up there and davidylan say it's too much, smiley

Yes the guy do all the buying and the girl do all the eating smiley. when it's guy's day, the girl do all the buying and the guy does the eating, all is fair in love cool
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by akinwunmi(m): 12:04am On Apr 09, 2007
I wonder wht you're going to give your wife if you start with your girlfriend this way.

@4-play
You are right man, only materialistic babes are always expecting gift on every occassion even on Independence Day.

A little gift and re-assuring her of your love is quite acceptable.
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by cuteass1(f): 12:22am On Apr 09, 2007
@ topic

dear please spend according to what you have, like i said earlier, if you have the money, fine, then the sky is your limit to what you can buy wink

if you're not that cashy, then don't do more than what you have, a cute little present will do. Its the heart from which you present it that counts and if the girl likes/loves you she'll be grateful for the thought cheesy if the girl really loves you, then being understanding should be one factor here

now i know there are girls tha sit and want their boyfriends to buy them the world, and even though they know the guy is struggling for a better tommorrow they keep comparing what "one JULIET" got to what they got

where are all those/these girls when the guy is locked behind bars for robbery because he had to steal to meet up and not loose his girl to some other rich guy?? angry

don't bite more than you can chew and cut your coat according to your size, yea everthing is fair in the game of love and war but it goes both ways wink
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by akinwunmi(m): 12:33am On Apr 09, 2007
BIG BOY we don c u.i aint tlkn about the amount u spend man.wht u buy matters.you cld buy a bracelet for 500$ n she will never guess hw much it cost but buy her jwelry box n see wht shes gonna xpect next.

@omoge
thts guyz for u. u will never which is for real
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by jgirl3: 2:20am On Apr 09, 2007
A woman needs to be pampered.

So first take her out to a day spa and get her all massaged and ready for the night.
Take her to dinner at an exotic restaurant or throw her a surprise party.
After that, do something sweet like walking on the beach or just chilling together with her.
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by Busta(f): 2:22am On Apr 09, 2007
- take her out to dinner

- buy her a nice pair of shoes (stilletoes) if u know her taste.

- give her a nice attention that day

- be the first to call her and wish her a good one on that day. . better still, sing her a song.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by star01(m): 2:26am On Apr 09, 2007
j-girl:

So first take her out to a day spa and get her all massaged and ready for the night.
After that, do something sweet like walking on the beach or just chilling together with her.
i would do that if she's extremely gorgeous but if nt OH HELL NO

@topic

food canteen
then home for battle
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 09, 2007
j-girl:

Be ready for the credit card bills for tha month! tongue
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by cuteass1(f): 2:31am On Apr 09, 2007
bigboi1999:

why will you be dating the girl if you don't find her gorgeous undecided

then i advice you let her go find someone who thinks the world of her wink wink

someone you consider less-good-looking might be a damsel to some other guy, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder wink
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by star01(m): 2:37am On Apr 09, 2007
cute-ass:

why will you be dating the girl if you don't find her gorgeous undecided
some gals re gorgeous but dnt have the potentials a complete gal has while some re otherwise , thinkin *i dnt know which category u fall in2*, wat am trying to imply is if a gal is EXTREMELY GORGEOUS N PERFECTLY COMPLETE would i do sush a thing for her
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by jgirl3: 3:32am On Apr 09, 2007
davidylan:

Be ready for the credit card bills for tha month! tongue
lol - davidylan, that's why if you spend that kind of money on her, she just might reciprocate. smiley

bigboi1999:

@topic

food canteen
then home for battle

Bigboi, you're not serious. If she's extremely gorgeous. Am I to take it that you're a shallow bigboi?
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by bameyi(m): 4:05am On Apr 09, 2007
take her out for dinner a nice diamond ring "IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT" propose to her marriage if you love her then good love making in a hot tub. and you have made her day my 2 cent
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:11am On Apr 09, 2007
bameyi:

take her out for dinner a nice diamond ring "IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT" propose to her marriage if you love her then good love making in a hot tub. and you have made her day my 2 cent

Can i still buy her a nice diamond ring and propose marriage on her next birthday too? and the next? and the next one? Forever?
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by jgirl3: 4:28am On Apr 09, 2007
bameyi:

That's a wonderful birthday present but what if y'all just started dating. I think after experiencing 3 or 4 birthdays as her boyfriend, that will definitely be appropriate.
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by osegwu(m): 8:30am On Apr 09, 2007
All these for her birthday? I think I love it all.

You have to open a death fund for her death day.

I wonder what you will give her on her death day?

Still me
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by dearstan(m): 8:40am On Apr 09, 2007
Now wait all u,

why does it always have to be guys buying things for girls figure

Nigerian girls are such materialistic greedy things

@Bigboi i got ur back man. keep on the gud job
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by jgirl3: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2007
dearstan:

Now wait all u,

why does it always have to be guys buying things for girls figure

Nigerian girls are such materialistic greedy things

@Bigboi i got your back man. keep on the good job

The topic says - Birthday gifts for YOUR Girlfriend.
Not anniversary gifts or whatnot. Besides I know for a fact that many girls give birthday gifts to their bfs.
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by kticks(m): 9:38am On Apr 09, 2007
impregnate her, simple. cool
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by PeeDaVinci: 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2007
pants and pads
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by LoveKing(m): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2007
a nice Bleep!
Re: Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? by baby4u2(f): 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2007
@akinwunmi thats why every guy does not need to have a girlfriend till his ready. You don't have enough to be a man then wait till you have, or else you want to suffer and put others in a suffering mode. Anyway for the poster, You need to know what your girl wants, as for me my boyfriend should know that i love shoes, and if he get a lovely pair i will be more than happy, anything added is additional happiness for me. (Please don't insult me oh, we are talking about what a girl wants for a gift here)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Won't Say Her Age! / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! / Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.