Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Bugatti Set To Become Transgender (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Bugatti Set To Become Transgender (Photo) (1974 Views)

Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos / 12 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Look Classy In Suits (photos) / 10 Best Nigerian Male Musicians (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Bugatti Set To Become Transgender (Photo) by axcer: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2018
Popular Nigerian male cross-dresser Jay Bugatti has announced on his Instagram page that he is set to become a transgender after getting approval from his girlfriend.

The cross-dresser who has always referred to himself as a lady is obviously full of excitement as he is set to achieve his life-long dreams of having the features of a woman.

He wrote on Instagram:

My boo finally accepted i go for transgender…❤️❤️ So very soon i will be having a PUSSY!! WHAT A LOVELY BOO!

Jay Bugatti has always been dressing as a woman, even to public functions and he seems to have the full support of his girlfriend, whom he claimed to be responsible for most of his outfits.

He recently posted on his Instagram on how he is fully developing into a lady, despite being born a boy.

”I was born as a BOY yeah! But right now I am changing to a beautiful lady… All thanks to my dearie” he wrote

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-male-cross-dresser-jay-bugatti-set-to-become-transgender

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Bugatti Set To Become Transgender (Photo) by axcer: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2018

Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Bugatti Set To Become Transgender (Photo) by pzphoto(m): 9:23am On Oct 23, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Bugatti Set To Become Transgender (Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:34am On Oct 23, 2018
Chimooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Bugatti Set To Become Transgender (Photo) by princechurchill(m): 9:35am On Oct 23, 2018
It's so weird how stupidity gives some mad folks limelight

If only his father had used condom that night he was drunk due to frustration this confused human wouldn't have been made

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Bugatti Set To Become Transgender (Photo) by henrybomb(m): 9:47am On Oct 23, 2018
axcer:

Popular Nigerian male cross-dresser Jay Bugatti has announced on his Instagram page that he is set to become a transgender after getting approval from his girlfriend.

The cross-dresser who has always referred to himself as a lady is obviously full of excitement as he is set to achieve his life-long dreams of having the features of a woman.

He wrote on Instagram:

My boo finally accepted i go for transgender…❤️❤️ So very soon i will be having a PUSSY!! WHAT A LOVELY BOO!

Jay Bugatti has always been dressing as a woman, even to public functions and he seems to have the full support of his girlfriend, whom he claimed to be responsible for most of his outfits.

He recently posted on his Instagram on how he is fully developing into a lady, despite being born a boy.

”I was born as a BOY yeah! But right now I am changing to a beautiful lady… All thanks to my dearie” he wrote

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-male-cross-dresser-jay-bugatti-set-to-become-transgender

Lalasticlala
The devil is here
Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Bugatti Set To Become Transgender (Photo) by Waakanda: 9:57am On Oct 23, 2018
Another "Akue" cool
Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Bugatti Set To Become Transgender (Photo) by gaxoseps: 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
oh my father,ugliest mahn ive seen shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Bugatti Set To Become Transgender (Photo) by royalair(m): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
Just one thing

Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Bugatti Set To Become Transgender (Photo) by Boxer007(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
axcer:

He wrote on Instagram:

FINALLY. WE MADE IT. HIP HIP HIP HURRRRRRRAY

(1) (Reply)

South African Tv-host, Bonang Matheba Stuns In Sexy Bikinis / Oge Okoye Spotted At Pastor Alph Luka’s Church In S/africa - Celebrities Yab Her / Obafemi Martins Strikes A Pose With His Bentley Bentayga And Yacht

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.