Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says (29430 Views)

“Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno / How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? / 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by victorian(f): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
Biingoo:
Say Amen naw if you're truly married. Hahahaha Obsessed 33yrs evening newspaper!!!

Why should I say amen!

Who are you?

I owe you nothing.

So u have no right to request amen from me.

That's the stark reality.

Take it or leave it. Better get that reality into your brain.

1 Like

Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by Biingoo: 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
victorian:

Why should I say amen!

Who are you?

I owe you nothing.

So u have no right to request amen from me.

That's the stark reality.

Take it or leave it.
Hahahahaha You just exposed how delusional you are to the world. Meanwhile, why that cute Bobo dump you after engaging you?
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by victorian(f): 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
Biingoo:
Hahahahaha You just exposed how delusional you are to the world. Meanwhile, why that cute Bobo dump you after engaging you?

I need to go prepare dinner . No time to start trading words with u all night.

So be my guest.

Keep reciting I am single and evening newspaper all night. The floor is yours

Am done with you and this topic.

Oya o, continue. Bye

1 Like

Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by Biingoo: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2018
victorian:

I need to go prepare dinner . No time to start trading words with u all night.

So be my guest.

Keep reciting I am single and evening newspaper all night. The floor is yours

Am done with you and this topic.

Oya o, continue. Bye
Bye milf! I can be your sugar boy if you want.... 200k per round. If you agreed, hit my pm
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by Biingoo: 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
as a guest,you cant view member profile,but it enough pls
my last reply to you. check the link https://www.nairaland.com/4402691/think
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by victorian(f): 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
Biingoo:
Bye milf! I can be your sugar boy if you want.... 200k per round. If you agreed, hit my pm

Can you imagine?

Everyone can u now see where all these back and forth, I am single. . I know her.. I dated and dump her.. I am evening newspaper.. I am night newspaper has been going all day?

GUY! just admit to yourself.. Dating me dey hungry you! Jeez!

You can't even control it anymore. The mere thought, I am married one burst your brain!

Can u imagine? So all these bickering since afternoon is because u want one round!

God!

Anyways like I said keep repeating I am single and evening newspaper 24 hours a day, don't stop. You will feel happy at the end of the day.

Ode!
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by Biingoo: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
victorian:

Can you imagine?

Everyone can u now see where all these back and forth, I am single. . I know her.. I dated and dump her.. I am evening newspaper.. I am night newspaper has been going all day?

You can't even control it anymore. The mere thought, I am married one burst your brain!

Can u imagine? So all these bickering since afternoon is because u want one round!

God!

Anyways like I said keep repeating I am single and evening newspaper 24 hours a day, don't stop. You will feel happy at the end of the day.

Ode!

One round ke? This milf no go kill me ooh! see how I spill water wey dey my mouth laughing. You're really a comedian. Oya how much you go pay? but I won't date you ooh! it will be strictly business. deal??
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by Biingoo: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
victorian:

Can you imagine?

God!

Ode!

Oya how much you go pay? 150k last. no more, no less. deal?
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by madone: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
winj3:

You are a primitive sub Saharan African - an ape!
welcome sir.. .u started first
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by meobizy(f): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
It’s a fact women know and always refute.
Where do Nairalanders get all these memes? It’s like they have select ones ready for most boy vs girl arguments.
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by GOFRONT(m): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
Leave that girl.....Na married men even need the relationship pass, because the fun we derive from it no be here.... grin grin
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
victorian:

Is your bitterness this strong?

Na wa o!

U can't bear I am happily married and settled in my husband's house.

Never knew u were this pained.

Better end your miserable dog life and stay out of drugs.

You're a clown .

I pity people who believe your fake stories
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by digital5: 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
this is d truth and nothing but d truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. / The Sex Story... / Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.