Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother (15195 Views)

Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees / Patienceyisa: Don't Eat Cucumber In My House Without Asking Me First - Actress / Uriel Oputa Tells Married Men To Stop Asking Her Out (2) (3) (4)

Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2018
Sonorous songstress Waje has taken to her story to lash out at people always asking her how it feels to be a single mother or mother that she has forgotten, she said her daughter is now 19 not 2, all she wants to hear is only about Music.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/stop-asking-me-how-it-feels-been-single.html

Re: Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:05am On Oct 23, 2018

Re: Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother by Holuwahyomzzy: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2018
Tell them undecided

Re: Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother by gistgod: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2018

Re: Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother by pzphoto(m): 10:40am On Oct 23, 2018
Who dem go ask

Re: Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother by Simbaz(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2018
grin a fat angry dumped used old hag shouting at an internet troll cool what a life

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense

Re: Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
Simbaz:
grin a fat angry dumped used old hag shouting at an internet troll cool what a life

Re: Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
Give me one weekend with that girl and very very soon, we'll be asking how it feels to be a single grandmother.

Re: Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother by OhiOfIhima: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
Nothing bad in being single mother than to rot in a man's house all because of I am Married. Mtcheww

Re: Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother by Jestin: 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
Simbaz:

Ice water!
Re: Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother by LordBaelish: 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
They're asking because it's unusual. No matter what single motherhood is not fashionable as the child benefits only from one source of energy.

Any enlightened guy would always know females that have been missing a dad in their lives, it's obvious.

Re: Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother by imran147(m): 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
And so your daughter is 19
Just like you gave birth to her @ age 19
Waje Now your age is 38 sooner u will turn grandma
Enjoy your single life women

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother by whizbee(m): 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
Simbaz:

Or you want to Add sense to your brain?

Re: Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother by SingleWahala(f): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
angry...... I suspect Oga GEJ dey........ grin grin grin

Re: Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Nothing bad in being single mother than to rot in a man's house all because of I am Married . Mtcheww
Continue consoling yourself when your mates are living in happiness with their husband and kid(s).

Re: Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother by Elnino4ladies: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
Her daughter is beautiful

Re: Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother by franchasng: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
The daughter di okay wink....but don't be like your mother angry

Re: Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother by OhiOfIhima: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
Earthbound:

Continue consoling yourself when your mates are living in happiness with their husband and kid(s).

What goes for A might not go for B... Life is a choice, live it as your desire wanted. If you fail to, consequence might be hectic.

Re: Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother by tibazulit: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
they should just mind their own business
Re: Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother by Hopebringer: 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

What goes for A might not go for B... Life is a choice, live it as your desire wanted. If you fail to, consequence might be hectic.
Congrats. You can apply to be a baby mama via my email. Just send 5 photos showing your body specifications, medical report and financial records. I can assure you of beautiful babies. grin
Re: Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother by obayendo1010(m): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
Simbaz:

and you wont get one to buy because you are so bittered.
Re: Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother by OhiOfIhima: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
Earthbound:

Congrats. You can apply to be a baby mama via my email. Just send 5 photos showing your body specifications, medical report and financial records. I can assure you of beautiful babies. grin

You see how naive you are... I am male ok.. If your sister is available for baby mama, please send in her proposer.

Re: Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother by Henon: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
Simbaz:

Must you rant? Pls manage your bitterness.

Re: Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

You see how naive you are... I am male ok.. If your sister is available for baby mama, please send in her proposer.
You're an embarrassment to our gender. Gtfoh!

Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha - Exclusive Interview / Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. / "I Am Sick And Tired Of Love Songs" - Runtown Declares.