Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Debate - The World School Drop Out Makes More Money - A Must Read - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Debate - The World School Drop Out Makes More Money - A Must Read (271 Views)

Tony Elumelu Joins In Nigeria/Senegal Jollof Rice Debate / Starting An Internet Radio Station And Make Money – A Complete Guide / 6 Tips To Earn Some More Money On The Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Debate - The World School Drop Out Makes More Money - A Must Read by Mikibelieve: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2018
Good day my people, welcome to this honorable challenged debate , this debate has been considered as one in a million among other debates so far.

By Raphael Okeh,

In the world today the most richest men and women in the society are school dropout. Without arguing much is not is joke that many richest men and women today did not finished their school levels or have school certificate before the become not just rich but the richest.

Also in the world and society today you will find out that......Read more http://www.igbozoun.global/the-world-school-drop-out-makes-more-money/

Re: Debate - The World School Drop Out Makes More Money - A Must Read by nabiz(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2018
NECESSITY IS THE MOTHER OF INVENTION. A graduate is full of pride while a dropout can do anything to succeed. A WORKER CAN NEVER BE RICHER THAN HIS EMPLOYER grin grin grin lipsrsealed I am proud to be one of them and believe me one day you will here my story

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Without Leaving Your House / Cheapest Way To Promote Your Products Online / Let Your Presence Be Known When You Use These Perfume Oils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.