Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos (46846 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts / Toke Makinwa And Her Enhanced Body Wow In Sexy Swimsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by GistmeBlog(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2018

If you believe Juliet Ibrahim is so beautiful, then you need check out her younger sister, Nadia Ibrahim who is obviously hotter than her.

Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim and her sister Nadia lighted up the Glo Megafest in Accra, Ghana recently with their glowing skin and sparkling beauty.

Popular opinion on social media has it that Nadia is more beautiful than her sister and on this particular occasion she apparently dressed to make a huge impression. Amid the comparison, one message is clear, the Ibrahims are just too good-looking and appealing.

Juliet Ibrahim is a Ghanaian actress, film producer, singer and humanitarian of Lebanese, Ghanaian and Liberian descent. She won the Best Actress in a Leading Role award at the 2010 Ghana Movie Awards for her role in 4 Play.

From the desk of Gistmeblog

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by Fierce11: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2018
In a saner clime, I'd have succeeded in getting a three`some with them. Unfortunately, I'm in Nigeria.. Smh. sad

15 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by GistmeBlog(m): 11:36am On Oct 23, 2018
See 18+ photos of them HERE

18+ Only please..!!!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by Simbaz(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2018
grin I will gladly eat both their pussyyy all night, cheesy wow God designed these hot ladies well

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2018
So where is the fire

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
Tamarapetty:
So where is the fire
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by Odingo1: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
fine

Atikulate now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by 3millionia: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
take one pill everyday
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
shocked shocked

Just look at this old that iceberg slim has used and dump still trying to seduce boys young enough to be her children

8 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
shocked shocked

Any time I see this girl pix, my preek dey always stand attention.

My fellow Nairalanders please what can I do to bang this girl.

please help a brother.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by ybman: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
u mean she has a sister ripe for plugging

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by RexTramadol1: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
See better food for this weather

How I wish

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
Simbaz:
grin I will gladly eat both their pussyyy all night, cheesy wow God designed these hot ladies well

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account

My man! They deserve to be ate out from behind too.. choi

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by otherway: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2018
The problem with most of these hot girls is that their hotness is their destruction.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by Tonyspecial(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
Good girls olo sho

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by chily11: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
I cover this bae from the eyes of FFK
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by SingleWahala(f): 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
grin....

party grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by EggSauce(m): 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
After all the makeup is been washed up and all body lifting skin tights removed... U will understand not all that glitters is gold cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by Autotekpro: 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
Autotekpro can meet you up if you need to scan your car.
Contact us on 09092156805
Or
On Twitter @autotekpro
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by ictjobber: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hmm
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by Aboguede(m): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
kerdashans sisters of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by paparazi1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
3millionia:
take one pill everyday
I Atikulate , it will surely wipe away all sicknesses including terminal ill health.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
The mod wey push am here. As ya self. Does this make any sense
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by DaddyMorenike: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
Beautiful people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert / Monalisa Chinda's Daughter Visits Her On Set (Photo) / Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.