Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User (54024 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) / Car Accident At Eko Hotel, Victoria Island - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
QueenBelle:
your sense of reasoning is stunted and bent. 18 people died and you say it's normal
if not that you are a lady. The way I would have responded to this your comment you will be scared of replying my comment again.
you are supposed to channel your anger toward our leaders who kept us in this condition. Or my comment, is it fallacious in any way? I repeat it is normal.
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by Bayokun(m): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
tuzeriouz:
18 corps members on transit for what purpose- official or private affairs? Wedding preparations or birthday bash? I still don't understand. Btw the illustrative clip is sickening and totally disrespectful

To obey the clarion call nah..... Nawa for you oo
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by Remii(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
kirkwood:

Hope they are not part of those that just passed out.

That's a pity!

RIP
even those about to start don't deserve to die after pains and struggles of schooling to graduation
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by sukar886: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
RIP
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by zabuur: 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
3millionia:
w shocked

NYSC should be scrapped, Corpers die more than soldiers fighting Boko in Sambisa forest. We put lifes of innocent youth at so much risk all for nation building.....

RIP corpers

#GetDatVisa

So that's why NYSC should be scrapped. Why shouldn't we ban use of cars?.

May the departed souls be forgiven and rest I peace

1 Like

Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by Uguruzik(m): 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
vingeophysicist:
it's normal. Our life expectancy is 46. if you escape Boko boys, dilapidated roads are waiting, if you escape bad road, Fulani herdsmen are waiting .if you escape Fulani herdsmen our jihadist Muslim brother are waiting. Even our politicians are ready to sacrifice us to achieve their aim. last last run out from Nigeria if you are opportune

On point, you didn't mention contaminated water,
typhoid, mosquito, malariaa parasite, untrained police or army officer miss firing, village juju and poisoning, fake drugs etc, 46% life is expectancy is too high. RIP to those who lost their lives.
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
kirkwood:

Hope they are not part of those that just passed out.

That's a pity!

RIP
Does it matter? Is it the ones that are currently serving that are supposed to die?
RIP to all who lost their lives in the unfortunate accident.
May God console their families.
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by thunderbabs: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
3millionia:
w shocked

NYSC should be scrapped, Corpers die more than soldiers fighting Boko in Sambisa forest. We put lifes of innocent youth at so much risk all for nation building.....

RIP corpers

#GetDatVisa

This NYSC thing na SCAM.... Bloodsuckers.

What nation is being built afterall by corpers, please? Those who are at the position to build the nation are at aso rock drinking strong drinks and misbehaving.

Imagine parents expecting their wards who have escaped the Kaduna crises luckily getting to hear this shit happening to their kids just few metres into Lagos... Crazy
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by Pioneer123: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
What a sad story.
Letenwam:
18 corps members reportedly lost their lives in accident which occurred at Mowe, which occurred while on their way to Lagos from Kaduna. 

It was gathered that there was 30 passengers in the car, and they all lost their lives including the driver. Twitter user @Lola_josh who shared report of death of the 18 corps members, wrote;

https://lailasnews.com/18-corps-members-die-in-accident-at-mowe/

Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by gabbasin: 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
the accident that happened within mowe axis this morning claims only nine lives, I don't know where the op got her figure of 18, and it involved a luxurious bus and a truck.

2 Likes

Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
osabiya16:

How I wish say you dey beside me I for beat the hell out of you undecided

U nor get sense o imagine say ur or brother dey among them
you are very insane oo. Do you think you felt more pain than me after seeing these? I made that comment for the youth to know the level they subject themselves when they campaign for our useless leaders.
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by mechanics(m): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
Wow, so sad.
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by mechanics(m): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
QueenBelle:
OH LORD!!! SAVE WHOEVER IS READING THIS FROM UNTIMELY DEATH. MAY HE/SHE LIVE ALL HIS YEARS ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH. AMEN
Amen dearie.
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by mhizcassidy001(f): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
hey youmy aunt there she said there was only 4 survivors in that bus
gabbasin:
the accident that happened within mowe axis this morning claims only nine lives, I don't know where the op got her figure of 18, and it involved a luxurious bus and a truck.
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
jidemoh:
Accident not at Mowe but at Aseese Inward Lagos.

Not all the passengers died, 7 were rescued alive. The driver wasn't found in the wreckage either! Don't ask me why or how. Who sabi, sabi.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

How many died?
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by osabiya16(m): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
vingeophysicist:
you are very insane oo. Do you think you felt more pain than me after seeing these? I made that comment for the youth to know the level they subject themselves when they campaign for our useless leaders.
You're very stupid to have address it this way, and this is an accident not political issues

Get raaaaa here undecided
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by Olas00(m): 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
Rip
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by Lekas12111: 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
RIP to the dead it’s obvious reckless driving and bad road is the cause of this people’s death because I still passed through that place yesterday and me myself was scared the way our driver was driving despite the bad roads most of all this drivers need to go for psychological test and lastly it will never be well with all our present and past leaders

1 Like

Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
osabiya16:
You're very stupid to have address it this way, and this is an accident not political issues

Get raaaaa here undecided
you are very stupid. why did you reply a comment not addressed to you if not that you are jobless?
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by simplesearch: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
I think they were returning from Kaduna because of the directive from NYSC board to PCM to stay back because of the crisis and security situation in Kaduna which can undermine their personal safety.
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by agbonkamen(f): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
SaintHilary:
Might b a true story but d fact dat it's coming from d stables of twitter with no pictorial evidence....
I'll save my RIP
its true
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by debbymissy(f): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2018
rip
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by Seunpaul01(m): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
3millionia:
w shocked

RIP corpers

#GetDatVisa

The thing is gross. NYSC has nothing to do with Nation building. The whole this is disgusting. A graduate engineer will end up as a Corp in a secondary school, doing teaching job. And the fact is that it can only get worse if precautions aren't taken asap.
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
Letenwam:
18 corps members reportedly lost their lives in accident which occurred at Mowe, which occurred while on their way to Lagos from Kaduna. 

It was gathered that there was 30 passengers in the car, and they all lost their lives including the driver. Twitter user @Lola_josh who shared report of death of the 18 corps members, wrote;

https://lailasnews.com/18-corps-members-die-in-accident-at-mowe/

Which kind of car carries 30 passengers n how did u know the 30 of them are dead. Ur not there n u don't have any pictures.

idiots.
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by Walexybobo(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
Biingoo:
Buhari what again? what did we do to offend you?? is it by force to be lifeless like you
what has buhari got to do with this? original bingo.
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by Biingoo: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
Walexybobo:
what has buhari got to do with this? original bingo.
Your papa Bingo!
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by EternalTruths: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
QueenBelle:
OH LORD!!! SAVE WHOEVER IS READING THIS FROM UNTIMELY DEATH. MAY HE/SHE LIVE ALL HIS YEARS ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH. AMEN

Baby girl, you too fine.

Are you Esan or Bini.?
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by Walexybobo(m): 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
Biingoo:
Your papa Bingo!
now am justified why i called u "BINGO"
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by bellotaofeek: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
Why is all the bad news we are getting now is attributed to KADUNA ?
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by bellotaofeek: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
RIP to the deceased
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by omojesu202(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
Moreoffaith:
i just dont understand what the useless NYSC is all about.

may their soul rest in peace.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

if you serve, you won't be talking like this. it is a great experience,
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by arrestdarrester: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
Please go and confirm this story Ooo. Which part of Mowe? The accident that took place this morning was around Aseese

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Boards Bus In Lagos With A Man Carrying Pistol (photos) / The Proposed MKO Abiola International Airport Osogbo, Osun State (Photo) / Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.