Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Urgent! Read This If You Need A Better Paying Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgent! Read This If You Need A Better Paying Job (390 Views)

Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him / Should I Forfeit My Better Paying Job, For A Fg Job. / I Recently Lost My High Paying Job And I'm At A Crossroads On What To Do Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Read This If You Need A Better Paying Job by JobAffairs(m): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
If you’re still struggling To Get a Job or upgrade to a better paying job? You Need To Read This.

First, let me ask you the following questions to be sure we are on the same page…
• Do you dread job hunting?
• Are you frustrated and confused about how to get a job in today's digital world?
• Discouraged by job boards where you send your résumé with no response?
• Discouraged by the phrase: there are no jobs in Nigeria
• Don't know how to answer the winner-take-all question -- Tell me about yourself

If you answer YES to any of these questions… stay with me for immediate help

I am about to reveal to you How our client Got 15 Job Offers In Just 2-Weeks and what you need to do now to get your dream job in 30 days or less

Just two month before passing out of NYSC I remember how my heart had been filled with the fears of how I was going to get a good job in the crowded labor market.

How I was going to maintain my upkeep and basic needs when there won't be 19,800 anymore.

Then the question of getting a good job in a market full of senior colleagues with additional degrees beyond my mere B.Sc became the second option.

Fearfully, seeing colleagues who graduated from school when I just entered school gave me more depressed.

Securing any job for a start became my new song as I browse all through the internet.

Submitting my CV to all available vacant posts.

Two months passed nothing came back as all the sixty-something posts and organizations I applied to never reply to me.

That was the beginning of my real ordeal. As reality done on me.

The disturbing thought of how whole sixty-something applications never got response increased my fears of how I was ever going to secure a job.

But ONE THING happened just in two weeks I got 15 job offers.

In just 2 weeks I got 15 offers from applying to only 18 organizations.

How did this happen? What brought the fortune I asked myself.

But then I realized I've been writing my application aimlessly. Forget what you dub on google.

The keyword here is also key. Tailored writing is important. How?

After attending a training on the island where some HR managers revealed the secrets to a successful application writing.

I adopted this and gbam I began seeing the result in just two weeks.

Now I'm thinking of quitting my present job for another within a few months...

Some won't even dare tell their boss they are sick. When they know that might be the end.

You can be like me. Just learn the trick

Don't wait till you grow old and pass the employment required age.

Don't waste your time copying what doesn't work on google.

Be like me. Be smart.

Now, if you want to know the tricks he used in getting the offers, we have made a detailed post where you can learn and implement the tricks.

You can read it here… Get Your Dream Job In 30 days or Less! http://www.careerdevelopmentproject.com.ng/my-dream-job/

P: S. Career Development Project is a project initiated to ensure you get your dream job in 30 days or less… NO BS. We have testimonials to this effect. We will send your job opportunities in international NGOs and multinationals including how to position yourself to grab it.

P: S: S. read this post to get started… Get Your Dream Job In 30 days or Less!

http://www.careerdevelopmentproject.com.ng/my-dream-job/

To your success
Re: Urgent! Read This If You Need A Better Paying Job by pumojazof: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2018
THIS IS THE COMPLETE TRAINING YOU NEED TO BE A DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS!

Digital Marketers are in high demand. Brands and Organizations are spending far more on social/new media than ever before with traditional media platforms such as TV, Radio and print getting lesser and lesser spending

In this training program, you will Learn to create marketing content, use social media to amplify your message, make content discoverable in search, run Ads campaign on Digital Platforms such as Facebook, Google, Instagram etc. Additionally, learn how display and video ads work and how to market with email, and measure and optimize with Google Analytics.

Get onboard the practical training that helps you open up a world of opportunities in Digital Marketing

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques
- GUERILLA MARKETING
- GRAPHICS DESIGN
- PLUS MUCH MORE

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of November, 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

TRAINING COST: N24,999 (PAYMENT BEFORE TRAINING) – 20% Discounts for Early birds
N29,999 (PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY)

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

REQUIREMENTS: Just your laptop and writing pad – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REFRESHMENT: Daily LUNCH every day of the training for FREE!

OUR COMMITTED AND FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to implement aforementioned tactics to grow your business/upgrade your career.
We even offer the first training day for FREE to those doubting Thomases to come and taste the awesome practical DMM training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N29,999(NO DISCOUNT!)

(1) (Reply)

Wells Mountain Initiative Scholars Program 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline / Adogho Ogenefejiro Josephine Is An N-power Beneficiary In New Era Primary School / Do You Like Your Boss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.