Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) (71088 Views)

Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by jadams: 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
ElChidi:
This is why I keep saying Buhari is a colossal failure. Pls list 5 projects Buhari initiated, completed and commissioned. He said public office holders should not travel out of Nigeria for medical treatment yet he only uses doctors based in London for his own mecical checkups.

na Buhari matter go kill you.
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by trapQ: 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
Female to male Transgenders still menstruate.
1StopRudeness:

Are u in the same century with us??

1 Like

Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by DeeTweenie(f): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
what does this me ''Hope you blame your premarital sex on the devil as well'' ?
1StopRudeness:

Are u sure guilty conscience is not worrying u??.....he didn't accuse of anything...he's just asking u a random question....that will u also blame the act of premarital sexx people are engaging in on the devil??
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by DeeTweenie(f): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
He specifically asked me, not people.
so i would rather question him back, if we have had such a discussion that i have engaged in such an act firstly.
then via his response there comes an answer to his question.
1StopRudeness:

Are u sure guilty conscience is not worrying u??.....he didn't accuse of anything...he's just asking u a random question....that will u also blame the act of premarital sexx people are engaging in on the devil??

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by blaqroy: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
Angel Michael it is time,the hour has come,blow the trumpet

1 Like

Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by mustafa006: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
what baffles me is how are the going to stitch the vagina and attach two balls and penis to that area
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by vickzdvipe(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
ictjobber:
Oya Nigerians..... Time to do what you know how to do best... Come and judge...

I'm telling you, smelling hypocritical lots.
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
DeeTweenie:
He specifically asked me, not people.
so i would rather question him back, if we have had such a discussion that i have engaged in such an act firstly.
then via his response there comes an answer to his question.

We are just looking for ur trouble...play small naaa..don't take life too hard..Nigeria is already too hard

1 Like

Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by Cmiller(m): 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
dynicks:
Wetin person no go see for this life bikokwanu?.....who do we blame for this now?

Chelsea and Arsenal
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
nawa oo..it is finished....
nothing wey person no go hear/see
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by DeeTweenie(f): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
With this hardship men are here looking for more trouble to add to the hardship.

i hail una, una get strength for trouble cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1StopRudeness:

We are just looking for ur trouble...play small naaa..don't take life too hard..Nigeria is already too hard
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
sabenabeauty:

Hello pls reply your PM
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by Austine2k: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
stonemind:

and why am I having the feelings that your father eats too much too?
Lol, judging from your siggy, one can conclude that you live in a resturant tongue
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by Uglymugg: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
owoshuyi:
And they were pretty girls oo..
They are more handsome as men.
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by MossLuv: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
Wasted sperms
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
trapQ:
Female to male Transgenders still menstruate.

That was before...
Like I said u are not in this century...please go and read up latest science.....do u know they can now give them pen!s where will the blood pass out from ...

the ears

Feminism and masculinity is just a function of hormone....I met a girl once who had a bad hormonal problem...she doesn't mentrate at all... Its just a matter of altering the hormone production...infact that's the easiest in the journey of changing from female to male

Hiwever, reports have shown that some still have period cramps at that time of the month.
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
DeeTweenie:
With this hardship men are here looking for more trouble to add to the hardship.

i hail una, una get strength for trouble cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

U know the kind of trouble we talking about...that's the necessary trouble....even if bombs keep flying all over Nigeria....we still have to look for that kinda trouble

1 Like

Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by joepepsy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
Have you eaten?
ElChidi:
This is why I keep saying Buhari is a colossal failure. Pls list 5 projects Buhari initiated, completed and commissioned. He said public office holders should not travel out of Nigeria for medical treatment yet he only uses doctors based in London for his own mecical checkups.
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by Bakasey: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
OgaGist:
cool
akpabiooo

Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by Paullot: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
This is original ABAMI EDA
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by domainsales18: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
Shey dem go still dey menstruate ni?

How will they have kids?

No dikc?

Permanent scars on the chest.

The devil used them as his play tools.

Make man no go fvck his fellow man by mistake o.

Make woman no go fvck her fellow woman by mistake o.

Sexuality is getting out of hand o.

If you agree, click LIKE, if you disagree, click SHARE.
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
People say they are giving their kids future grin
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by mimimile93: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
kheny12:
What the hell is this.God creat you females you transist to males.your life your problems.

common snse doesn't tell u dat to be a woman is to be a problem.

Female gender is a curse.
If u know how many women desire to become a man u will thank ur star for makin u a man.
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by mimimile93: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
ElChidi:
Why will PMB initiate a project? U think the man is a waster like GEJ?

GEJ initiated projects, abandon them and he and his fellow PDP members loot the money meant for the projects.

PMB came into power and start working on those abandon projects and has completed 90% of it.
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by wink2015(m): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
Identical twin girls, Jack and Jace Grafe, 23 who used cry themselves to sleep and prayed to wake up as boys when they were children, have transitioned and are now transgender brothers.

The transgender brothers who grew up in Baltimore, Maryland as identical twin girls, before moving to Monroe, Georgia, started life as Jaclyn and Jennifer in June 1995, and grew up in a conservative Christian home.

Jack and Jace who came out at the age of 18 and are now transitioning as a duo in a rare case, have the same DNA, have grown facial hair since they began taking testosterone in April 2017 and underwent chest surgery in August.

Sharing their story, the criminal justice graduates who both work in law enforcement, admitted that the fear of coming out was huge, but having a twin going through the same experience provided incredible emotional support.

Jack, a deputy sheriff’s officer, said:

“As a kid I would cry and pray to God that I would wake up in a male body, not even understanding that being transgender was a thing.

“Now, I am the happiest with myself that I have been in my entire life. That uncomfortable feeling we had before has completely gone. “When we came out, it was to our whole family – mum, dad and our older sister.

“Our parents had never seen anything like it. They have never experienced gay or transgender people and my dad is a pastor. We live in Georgia. “At work I have had my fair share of people calling me a ‘s***’ – she, he, it. Usually they just don’t understand.

“People still refer to us as female. Whenever I hear ‘she’ or ‘her’ it is like a kick in the stomach. “It hurts but I get it. At a young age, I was skeptical of it myself. For some people, it is a hard pill to swallow. “There are times when I wish I was just born – and I don’t mean this in a negative way -but ‘normal’, and that I was biologically male.

Jace, who is also a deputy officer and just started in the police academy, added:

“Honestly, the twin thing has helped. “If I was to go back to when I was 15 or 16 I would never think in a million years that I would have got to this point.”It was a fantasy and I always wished it was going to happy but I wasn’t brave enough. I didn’t have the guts.

“Being a twin means I don’t feel alone. Somebody else is experiencing the exact same things as I am going through and that made me stronger.”

Source:
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/identical-twins-who-were-born-13463497.amp

They have joined BOBRISKY!

Sorry O! Bobrisky is even a CROSS DRESSER!

But who cares! NA DEM DEM!
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by frozen70(f): 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
For the sake of knowledge, would their vargina be turned to a dick or it will remain an opening

There choice there problem

God will never allow things like this to creep into naija

You will see people Changing from male to female

If it doesn't favour them they Will revert back to male

1 Like

Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by LANDLORD72: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
Children of Lucifer doh oooo
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by IbrahimDamola: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
So what then happens to their vaginas? Will the testosterone shots stitch that up too?
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by AfricanMagic(m): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
This twins get money to do the transformation na y, God no dey just make dis kind people broke sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.