Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:43 AM

Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) (71044 Views)

Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
Jh0wsef:

Dummy. I meant an expression
You're just too dumb to have grasped
grin I swear I actually feel dumb at this very moment grin
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by emperorblog(m): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
kheny12:
What the hell is this.God creat you females you transist to males.your life your problems.
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by sojics(m): 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
Just imagine how this things wasted two pairs of their God given milks.[sub][/sub]
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by IDFWU(m): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
dynicks:
Wetin person no go see for this life bikokwanu?.....who do we blame for this now?
Buha lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by ponti93(m): 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
I have one question will they be given a dik and hw
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by lyricalz: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
lol, now how will dey have dick? or will dey be guys with pussy?
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by trapQ: 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
You're the one who isn't in this century.
The penis thing is old, just so you know. Also, most transgenders are actually scared of going all the way with the procedure and that's why they take it in steps. Most of them still have genitals of their natural gender. Go look them up on YouTube, just some days ago I saw a video of a FTM transgender who menstrates.
1StopRudeness:

That was before...
Like I said u are not in this century...please go and read up latest science.....do u know they can now give them pen!s where will the blood pass out from ...

the ears

Feminism and masculinity is just a function of hormone....I met a girl once who had a bad hormonal problem...she doesn't mentrate at all... Its just a matter of altering the hormone production...infact that's the easiest in the journey of changing from female to male

Hiwever, reports have shown that some still have period cramps at that time of the month.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by ademijuwonlo(f): 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
I think they are cute now
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
I won't lie, they look good as men than they did as women
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by KemiTom(m): 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
wait o, abi dem go convert d to-to to prick? those gals, i mean...boys, them get prick? mk person help me abeg
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
grin I swear I actually feel dumb at this very moment grin

You were now serious with the whole daftness. Using quotes and emboldening, lol.
You even typed "it's is". hahahaha God
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by centboy123456(m): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
yeyerolling:
yes. Womb nd ovaries removed. Dey wud get an artificial dik it wont produce semen or be able to charge

are u trying to say dey will never menstruate again
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by Bradiyung(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
this is really freaky

i have seen girls wishing they were boys bt dix is just insane. if u have seen such girl hit like
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by centboy123456(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
blaqroy:
Angel Michael it is time,the hour has come,blow the trumpet

abeg oh make he never blow am oh I never chop money lol
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by centboy123456(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
mustafa006:
what baffles me is how are the going to stitch the vagina and attach two balls and penis to that area

bro them dey romve am I don see am for an online
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
centboy123456:

are u trying to say dey will never menstruate again
sure
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
Jh0wsef:
and we are like undecided
Wow, so cute.
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
KemiTom:
wait o, abi dem go convert d to-to to prick? those gals, i mean...boys, them get prick? mk person help me abeg
some leave d toto. Some get artifical dik. Bt d dick no go work well. Leaks urine cant fuk grin
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
ahahnow:

They didn't pad their chest. According to the story they cut away their Brea.st. so that's them recuperating from the surgry in that picrure6
damn
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by mustafa006: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
centboy123456:

u mean they can attach a healthy functioning joystick
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by mustafa006: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
centboy123456:

Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by disirup: 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
MEET THE COUPLE THAT MET AND GOT ENGAGED AND NOW MARRIED ON DATING TO WEDDING (MATCHMAKING PLATFORM)

A big Congrats to OUR NEWEST COUPLE, David and Favour as they got Married few weekends ago!!

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the DATING TO WEDDING matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

Are still a doubting Thomas? What are you waiting for??

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by Tijay90(m): 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
God made a mistake... LMAO
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by Luchiana1(f): 12:05am On Oct 24, 2018
Be Encouraged click-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBNLIZKc91k Watch ,like subscribe
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by akdjr(m): 12:33am On Oct 24, 2018
People are now realizing that this life is just ones and if u don't use it the way u like it, u will die one day wastefully. so stop calling this end time. Don't be surprise if lady's start living their life without husband or baby daddy in future since insemination is possible.
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by tintingz(m): 1:33am On Oct 24, 2018
@johnydon22,

Check out these transgender twins, are we going to say there's no biological or genetic involve in this?
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by Martinez19(m): 1:48am On Oct 24, 2018
Looking at both pics (of their former female look and present male look), we must honestly admit god made a mistake which they excellently corrected through surgery.

1 Like

Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by Thesia(f): 2:03am On Oct 24, 2018
mustafa006:

They are transgender and that's means they have dicks and vagina the same time, when u want to transit u can choose which u want to remove surgically and they choose to remove the vagina and leave the dick.
That's their choice.

Now listen u arrogant and ignorant Nigerian do me a huge favour read abt transgender okay.
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by Mursz: 4:57am On Oct 24, 2018
Nigerians always looking for who and what entity or persons to blame. Ndi ala people!

As kids they were never comfortable in thier skin, No one should be forcefully subjected to supposed societal norms, If you cant live with it you change it. Shikena!

I personally think they are better off as males. Suits them anyway.
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by calliope(f): 5:53am On Oct 24, 2018
Cute they/them kiss
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by calliope(f): 6:05am On Oct 24, 2018
Orevastar5:
Abomicountry!!!
Have you been to the consulate in Lagos? Try visit the place, see how thousands of Nigerians queue endlessly for hours on a daily basis just to get THEIR visa, so muvh for a people living in a "religious country" some sobs uncontrollably like a children when denied this visas or many others plea profusely like beggars just to get Visas into their "abomicountry".. Be deceiving yourself, while you rot in this stinking shithole, they live a life you can only dream of, choke on that undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. / I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay / Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.