Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today (10443 Views)

See The GNLD That Scammed Me Today (must Read) / Snake That Looks Like A Male Private Part Causes Trouble (photos) / ‘how SARS Raided My Home, Harassed Me And Accused Me Of Using Juju’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Rextizzle(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
hahaha.... Yehh.... This one touch me
You too know it's true.
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
come and see the way he display his level of stupidity on my birthday,i almost shed tears on behalf of his mother for the wasted 9 months,and the pained sge has to go through before pushing him out to this world
chei. He's a waste of sperm and resources
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by LamarJR(m): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
QueenBelle:
dry

Answer the question? Have you or have you not slept with a man once for money?

Lie let ogun kill you and watch me expose your dirty low behind on here.
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
LamarJR:

But my mama didn't send me over here, papa did because papa is in charge of the family in financial aspect, your mama struggled to train you through polytechnic in Nigeria? It must have been hard not knowing who your father was, I'm sorry, there is still avaible job vancany, you can send your cv to my Gmail, the pay is good, please kindly attach "for the role of a nanny" as subject.
mumu. Keep feeling fly there. Self deceit is a disease
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
LamarJR:

chei. Don't give yourself headache. Calm down. You're getting tensed up..
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Rubbiish(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
QueenBelle:
idiot.
Does that look like Whatsapp chat?
So you don't like defamation abi?
If it were a girl now, you'd happily bash her
Your response just showed the kind of person u are.
U are just nothing but a cheap wh0re seeking attention.
Just checked your dp & your pictures says it all....just maybe u will get another client for tonight. Worthless wh0re!
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by mhizcassidy001(f): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
ohh loose dog on loose
na papa send me not mama
i wish you knew your mother,maybe if you had havea motherly love you will have brain,but since na the father i know where your stupidity comes from
mind you after you finish with your what ever u r study and u think u r not doing well you can apply to my bpersonal company,u should no well it not easy to have a company of ur own in Nig but i did any ways,dfont forget to apply as a cleaner the pay is good
LamarJR:

But my mama didn't send me over here, papa did because papa is in charge of the family in financial aspect, your mama struggled to train you through polytechnic in Nigeria? It must have been hard not knowing who your father was, I'm sorry, there is still avaible job vancany, you can send your cv to my Gmail, the pay is good, please kindly attach "for the role of a nanny" as subject.
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
LamarJR:

you know I'm going to ignore you so keep shut. Don't bother to mention me cause I won't respond
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Rextizzle(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
LamarJR:

Lol na you talk o. I nor talk that one o lol grin
I know blame her Sha, I do blame those cretins sending her PMs and those unrepentant Asslickers. cheesy
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
Rubbiish:

Your response just showed the kind of person u are.
U are just nothing but a cheap wh0re seeking attention.
Just checked your dp & your pictures says it all....just maybe u will get another client for tonight. Worthless wh0re!
tsk tsk tsk..... Slut shaming. So predictable. I knew you'd want to do that. What predictable creatures. Well, the clothes I wear doesn't concern you. What did you even go to look for in my profile?
Pervert
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by LamarJR(m): 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
ohh loose dog on loose
na papa send me not mama
i wish you knew your mother,maybe if you had havea motherly love you will have brain,but since na the father i know where your stupidity comes from
mind you after you finish with your what ever u r study and u think u r not doing well you can apply to my bpersonal company,u should no well it not easy to have a company of ur own in Nig but i did any ways,dfont forget to apply as a cleaner the pay is good

Lmao. Your poorly composed sentence will destroy and crumble any company before you even start it. It's nice to dream big, maybe one day you might have your own company of producing beans cake in ajegunle.

1 Like

Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by mhizcassidy001(f): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
yes
package beans cake is a good business for you.
with the way u r shouting ajegunle,seem that were u r brought up.
goodluck
LamarJR:

Lmao. Your poorly composed sentence will destroy and crumble any company before you even start it. It's nice to dream big, maybe one day you might have your own company of producing beans cake in ajegunle.
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
Anyone who calls me a slut or a LovePeddler is just wasting his/her time..if he thinks its painful its not. I see that its the norm here so it doesn't matter to me
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
yes
goodluck
he might have been a conductor
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by LamarJR(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
[quote author=Rextizzle post=72349006]I know blame her Sha, I do blame those cretins sending her PMs and those unrepentant Asslickers. cheesy[/quote
No mind them. This kind dirty girl with stinking fish smell pussy coming to say crap on here... Because nairaland guys cannot ignore their dirty low behinds and shit.

Here in Canada, girls are the ones begging guys.
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by LamarJR(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
yes
goodluck

OH ajegunle, I have heard a lot about it, that it is where most hood rat and hooligans like you pop out from.
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
[quote author=LamarJR post=72349081][/quote] HERE IN CANADA
I don't know why people keep deceiving themselves.
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by mhizcassidy001(f): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
his father send the wrong child abroad thinking he will be of help to youngers ones but hell no he his a fvking waste of resources
QueenBelle:
he might have been a conductor
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
his father send the wrong child abroad thinking he will be of help to youngers ones but hell no he his a fvking waste of resources
if you believe he's abroad then you'll believe that I'm typing from the gates of heaven
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by mhizcassidy001(f): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
you are a waste of resources
that papa that sent you there thinks you will be usefull for your younger ones.
sorry ooooo
you just an oppurtunist,i know the money used in sendiny you over there is on loan.
and an ingrate like u got there and turns a mofos
LamarJR:

OH ajegunle, I have heard a lot about it, that it is where most hood rat and hooligans like you pop out from.
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
sorry ooooo
you just an oppurtunist,i know the money used in sendiny you over there is on loan.
hahahahahaha
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Rextizzle(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
[quote author=LamarJR post=72349081][/quote]Let them know, I've given up on them for more than a year now, shameless hungry animals. cheesy
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Rubbiish(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
QueenBelle:
tsk tsk tsk..... Slut shaming. So predictable. I knew you'd want to do that. What predictable creatures. Well, the clothes I wear doesn't concern you. What did you even go to look for in my profile?
Pervert
You knew i will call u a slut because u are certainly one...Why would u upload such a shameful pic exposing your ugliness if u weren't a slut? You should have completely gone naked to get more men...How many men have u slept with today? Create a thread to sell your market, instead of defaming nairaland guys to market your expired self...shameless wh0re!
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
sorry ooooo
Jesus Christ. This is too much now
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by falcon01: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
QueenBelle:
I still couldn't believe it.
A guy chatted me up on one of the threads in the family section. Turns out we knew each other from a distance(not really well). The guy kindly asked for my number and I politely accepted.
I never knew that some unstable guy had seen the number and copied it. The stupid guy called me after the first one did and started disturbing my phone with missed calls and Whatsapp messages. I told him to stop calling me and blocked him on Whatsapp and blocked his number.how
I don't know his this guy did it (maybe he unblocked his number from his phone), he called again I didn't pick up. Than he started insulting me and calling me a proud and stupid girl. I had enough and I returned the compliment. I also blocked that number.
Why are there some unreasonable guys here
Amarabae Trapqueen Hollarmie007 mechanics billgatesmaigad iamplato donstan18 nwaamaikpe lalasticlala mynd44 farano
what he did was wrong, but girl you ought to know rejection is so f*cking painfull you gave him 0 chance.
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Rextizzle(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
Rubbiish:

You knew i will call u a slut because u are certainly one...Why would u upload such a shameful pic exposing your ugliness if u weren't a slut? You should have completely gone naked to get more men...How many men have u slept with today? Create a thread to sell your market, instead of defaming nairaland guys to market your expired self...shameless wh0re!
That Edo girl dey slay random dicks, with that her bush baby face. cheesy

Attention seeking animal like her. cheesy cheesy
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
Rubbiish:

is that all?
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
falcon01:
what he did was wrong, but girl you ought to know rejection is so f*cking painfull you gave him 0 chance.
that's all o. Thats all I meant before this animals came for my head
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
falcon01:
I've watched too much crime movies to put my life at risk smiley
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Rextizzle(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
I won't entertain that uglee orang utan with any reply. she can keep quoting me. cheesy
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by mhizcassidy001(f): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
the godfather and the gulible followers dont want to admit they are wrong,instead they came here and start telling us how there mother was raped and they became fatherless
QueenBelle:
that's all o. Thats all I meant before this animals came for my head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri / Woman Delivers Mermaid Baby / Why Do You Want To Be Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.