₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,299,135 members, 5,053,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2019 at 04:42 PM

Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? (4412 Views)

Chelsea Star Alvaro Morata Reveals Fans Have Abused Him On The Street / Tottenham Fans Have To Admire Jack Wilshere - Charlie Nicholas / Hi bet Fans Love To Know Ur Personal Opinion On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
Are you a sports fan who can write sports posts? If Yes! Scorum is a perfect place for you

You may be wondering what Scorum is all about.. Relax! Let me introduce you to it.

What is Scorum?

Scorum is a blogging platform where you're rewarded for your passion. Scorum is just like steemit where you post and you earn through upvotes. Scorum is programmed to issue out cryptocurrency called Scorum coins (SCR) when people read your post and hit the upvote button.

Is it only sports posts that are allowed on Scorum?

Yes! Only sports posts. It could be football, golf, basketball, football predictions, sports news, etc. Take for example, as a Chelsea fan, you can write about why you think Chelsea will beat Leicester City and vice versa. It could be betting tips. Just anything that has to do with sports but it must be written in your own words.

Is copy and paste allowed on Scorum? [b]

You can't survive on Scorum stealing other people's content because there's a bot that automatically scans your post for the uniqueness level. Plagiarism is a criminal offence in the blogging world, so if your post is less than 60% unique, Scorum Plagiarism Bot will slash down your reward because it's considered a stolen content. But if the Scorum Plagiarism Bot checks your post and it's at least 60% unique, the bot concludes you have put some effort in writing something unique, so you will definitely get a full payout. 60% is the cut off mark cheesy

Each time you write a post, you can use www.edubirdie.com/plagiarism-checker to check the uniqueness level of your post before you publish it on Scorum

[b] Does Scorum pay directly to my bank account?

Scorum does not pay directly to your bank account, the same way with steemit. Each time people upvote either your post or comment, your reward (SCR) will arrive in your wallet after 7 days. The SCR can be monetized or converted to other cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc

What is the value of Scorum Coins (SCR) ?

At the moment of typing this, SCR is currently worth $0.22 (N79) and its currently trading on openledger.io and hotbit. Although, it's not static as it fluctuates because cryptocurrency generally follows the law of demand and supply.

What is Scorum Power?

Some of us may be wondering what SP really is. Scorum Power is what determines your upvote value. The more you earn on the platform the more your SP increases and the more upvote value.
If you upvote someone's post, that person being the author gets 75% while you being the curator gets 25%. For example, if you upvote someone's post and the person has $2, the person receives $1.50 while you receive $0.50.. The same principle applies when someone upvotes your post. You get $1.50 while the person gets $0.50.

I've been on Scorum for the past four months and it's been a wonderful experience. I've earned a lot of SCR and I feel that I should publicize it to my followers and all sports fans on Nairaland. I have brought many people to Scorum just as I did on steemit and you shouldn't be left out.

Let me get this straight to you. Scorum is not a quick-rich-scheme because it requires patience, consistency and persistence but trust me, I will be part of your success story if you join Scorum and struggle to gain a foothold. I've made over 2000 SCR and it cost me hard work, labour and consistency. Scorum is definitely not for a lazy person.

The good part is that the Scorum Betting has a betting Platform where you can use your SCR to place bet. This means you can make SRC from your post and then use it to place a bet, or you can buy Scorum coins and use it to place a bet. The odds are very high compared to Bet9ja.. While Bet9ja gives 0.30 odds for a team, Scorum will give up to 0.50 odds

The first time I talked about steemit on Nairaland, some doubting Thomases didn't take me serious until it was too late for them. Even if you're a doubting Thomas, why not just give it a trail after all no one is requesting any money from you?

To join Scorum, visit www.scorum.com

To register on Betscorum visit www.betscorum.com

Scorum also has African domain where you can write sports posts in Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo. www.scorum.africa

After joining, you can signify let me add you to Scorumnigeria, the biggest community in Africa where people are tutored about the Scorum platform.. We also encourage writers by upvoting their posts from our curation channel.

You can also follow me on scorum @tosyne2much

If you have any challenge, kindly let me know

Have a nice day!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2018
Here's the interface of Scorum

1 Like

Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
Here's a screenshot of few of my posts.. The red sign you can see below are the number of those who upvoted my posts. The number in front of the $ sign is the number of SCR I made on the post.
While the last message icon signifies the number of comments I had on the post

Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by MJBOLT: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
pictures of you withdrawing your earnings

1 Like

Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
MJBOLT:
pictures of you withdrawing your earnings
Seems you're a doubting Thomas? If anybody will lie to you, I'm the least person that will deceive you. This was the same thing some people were saying when I introduced them to steemit early this year

Check out my wallet.. You can see "send" and "receive" there

Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by MJBOLT: 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
payment is through what?paypal or bank account

tosyne2much:
Seems you're a doubting Thomas? If anybody will lie to you, I'm the least person that will deceive you. This was the same thing some people were saying when I introduced them to steemit early this year

Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
MJBOLT:
payment is through what?paypal or bank account

No it's not through play pal or bank account. Cryptocurrency works with wallet.. From your wallet you can then teleport it elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by neezar: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
How do you transfer it into ur bank account

2 Likes

Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
Although I'm not a sports writer but I have a close friend who is reaping bountifully on scorum. There's a Nigerian guy on that platform who has made over $11,000. He started early, I think some months before the World Cup.
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by neezar: 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
sexybbstar:
Although I'm not a sports writer but I have a close friend who is reaping bountifully on scorum. There's a Nigerian guy on that platform who has made over $11,000. He started early, I think some months before the World Cup.

how will I transfer it into my account
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by neezar: 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
neezar:
Maybe you didn't read the post well bro.. You don't transfer it to your bank account.. Just try to make as many SCR as you can make and then you can exchange it for cash. Your SCR can be converted to Bitcoin but what should matter most to you is how you can earn

I registered shortly after World Cup but I'm still regretting why I didn't register earlier before that because those who registered earlier than me have made a lot from the platform.. It's still not late for those who are interested

I'm not really a sports person but Scorum made me develop passion for football by fire by force cheesy For every match I watch these days, I always want to pick something from it and make some money
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
You don't have to be a football analyst before you can write sports post.. Some people on Scorum can't even mention the names of 20 professional footballers yet they write good sports posts and earn. Yours could be fitness training and you may be making a video of it. Just be sensitive and try to utilize any little opportunity

When Manchester United played 3-2 with Newcastle few weeks ago, I didn't just watch the match for fun. I tried to make something out of it

Take a look at it

Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by austyn0(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
Excellent piece broh.. I wish people will make hay while the sun shines.

I know people will be doubtful, some of us bereft of what cryptocurrency stands for will mistake this for another brand of MMM.. The truth is, I do not know why, but I set aside my profession for scorum any day I am posting for a contest, that is to show people how much I believe in the platform.

When I first joined, I saw whites that are kings of steemit struggling with me to gain upvotes and scorum coins, there and then I knew scorum isn't a play stuff. I guess this is why I have so much belief in it.

I heard of the good days of bitcoin, I heard of the good days of steemit, I can't keep hearing of good days, I want to be among those that will feel the good days and be talked about.. thanks to scorum I am opportuned.
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by neezar: 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
tosyne2much:
Maybe you didn't read the post well bro.. You don't transfer it to your bank account.. Just try to make as many SCR as you can make and then you can exchange it for cash. Your SCR can be converted to Bitcoin but what should matter most to you is how you can earn

I registered shortly after World Cup but I'm still regretting why I did register earlier before that because those who registered earlier than me have made a lot from the platform.. It's still not late for those who are interested

I'm not really a sports person but Scorum made me develop passion for football by fire by force. For every match I watch these days, I always want to pick something from it and make some money
I used my mtn sim to register

Haven't gotten the code still
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by RandomVic(m): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
For laymen like us how do we convert our earnings to BTC?
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
neezar:

I used my mtn sim to register

Haven't gotten the code still
Yes you will be needing a verification code to register.. If you don't get the verification code, try using Airtel or Glo and you should receive.. It's just a one-time code

Let me sound a warning. As soon as you register you will be given your login password.. The password is about 50 characters ... Please copy and save it in your mail.. Save it in at least two places because you won't have access to your account again if you lost your password
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by ANGELMARVE(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
tosyne2much:

So what you are insinuating in excess is that the 2,000 dollars I'm seeing in your earnings can be converted into cash and then transfered into your bank account?
Just like that?
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
So what you are insinuating in excess is that the 2,000 dollars I'm seeing in your earnings can be converted into cash and then transfered into your bank account?
Just like that?
Bro, no be small Labour I use accumulate that thing wey you dey see so oooo.. No be beans at all. That was why I said Scorum is not for a lazy person. You must be consistent with posting and try to relate with the whites. It's an international platform so you should not be panic. All is required of you is to post good content. Just good content and pray that you get upvote. No one is ever going to demand a penny from you on Scorum. Nobody!

As for the $2000 in my wallet, I can convert it to cash but I don't want to convert it to cash yet.. Do you know why? Because it gives me better upvote value.. It gives me at least $2-3 SCR daily for upvoting people's posts.. The more your SP increases, the more you earn well through curation reward

Even if you don't post, you can rely on curation rewards
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by ANGELMARVE(m): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2018
tosyne2much:
Bro, no be small Labour I use accumulate that thing wey you dey see so oooo.. No be beans at all. That was why I said Scorum is not for a lazy person. You must be consistent with posting and try to relate with the whites. It's an international platform so you should not be panic. All is required of you is to post good content. Just good content and pray that you get upvote. No one is ever going to demand a penny from you on Scorum. Nobody!

As for the $2000 in my wallet, I can convert it to cash but I don't want to convert it to cash yet.. Do you know why? Because it gives me better upvote value.. It gives me at least $2-3 SCR daily for upvoting people's posts.. The more your SP increases, the more you earn well through curation reward

Wow!!! This is good information bro.
I hope there are no limit as to the amount one can earn in a day?
And can one make more than one post a day?
Sorry for my numerous questions, for people that are not in anyways inclined to platforms like bitcoin and cryptocurrency, how do we covert our earnings and make sure it goes into our Nigeria bank accounts?
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
RandomVic:
For laymen like us how do we convert our earnings to BTC?
I can teach you how to do that later.. Na one na small thing
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Wow!!! This is good information bro.
I hope there are no limit as to the amount one can earn in a day?
And can one make more than one post a day?
Sorry for my numerous questions, for people that are not in anyways inclined to platforms like bitcoin and cryptocurrency, how do we covert our earnings and make sure it goes into our Nigeria bank accounts?
As a newbie, one post daily is okay... Even me, I make just one post per day.. If you're not cryptocurrency inclined, in fact, Scorum is a good way to start.. It will open your eyes to a lot of things and you will thank me later.

For now, just try to register, join the community and make an introductory post.. Introductory post is a good way of introducing yourself to the platform.. You talk about your passion for football, the club you support and what is expected of you

Just think of what you can be doing consistently.. There's a guy who does press-up every morning and makes a video of it.. This dude is reaping bountifully
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by ANGELMARVE(m): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
tosyne2much:
As a newbie, one post daily is okay... Even me, I make just one post per day.. If you're not cryptocurrency inclined, in fact, Scorum is a good way to start.. It will open your eyes to a lot of things and you will thank me later.

For now, just try to register, join the community and make an introductory post.. Introductory post is a good way of introducing yourself to the platform.. You talk about your passion for football, the club you support and what is expected of you

Just think of what you can be doing consistently.. There's a guy who does press-up every morning and makes a video of it.. This dude is reaping bountifully
Alright thanks for the explanation and the introduction.
I will register and find you in the site.
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Alright thanks for the explanation and the introduction.
I will register and find you in the site.
Just try to register and I will guide you on how to make your introductory post
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by SaintHilary(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
tosyne2much:
Just try to register and I will guide you on how to make your introductory post
shocked shocked shocked...Nd I've been wasting money betting since cry
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by ammyluv2002(f): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
I totally agree with everything you've said here. I'm a lady and I have been on the platform for more than 3 months now.

I love football, but I can't really do the analysis although it didn't stop me from creating an account. I earned over 100$ SCR on my intro post and it felt so good.

Basically, I post stuffs relating to the lifestyle of sports men and women; things like "the richest footballer of all time" bla bla bla and I still get my upvotes.

Tosyne and I have been hustling since 1900, we also met on the platform and many other platforms grin

Las las na legit money sure pass grin grin cheesy cheesy tongue cool

2 Likes

Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by skybluee: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
This will be very helpful
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by henrylowe(m): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
Wooow! This sounds really good @tosyne2much

I'm a Chelsea fan and I really love football. This is the time to get on Scorum and get rewarded for my passion
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by kalu61(m): 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
tosyne2much:

this man, after 4months
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
kalu61:
this man, after 4months
Wey I miss shey? cheesy
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by kalu61(m): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
tosyne2much:
Wey I miss shey? cheesy
anyways, l'm trying to register. Waiting for confirmation email. Thanks for the opportunity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strong Muscular Bur Very Sexy Girl / Lionel Messi Is Now A Father / Super Falconets Midfielder ASISAT OSHOALA (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.