Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,379,417 members, 5,305,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 December 2019 at 11:17 AM

Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? (5544 Views)

President Orders All Sports Betting Activities To Cease (see Reason) / Tottenham Fans Have To Admire Jack Wilshere - Charlie Nicholas / Hi bet Fans Love To Know Ur Personal Opinion On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
kalu61:
anyways, l'm trying to register. Waiting for confirmation email. Thanks for the opportunity
When you're done registering, send me a message on 08064787957 and I will add you to the Scorumnigeria community

There are still a lot of things to learn about posting, tags and formatting

1 Like

Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by kalu61(m): 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
tosyne2much:
When you're done registering, send me a message on 08064787957 and I will add you to the Scorumnigeria community

There are still a lot of things to learn about posting, tags and formatting
ok bro.
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by Chidexter(m): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
tosyne2much:
Here's a screenshot of few of my posts.. The red sign you can see below are the number of those who upvoted my posts. The number in front of the $ sign is the number of SCR I made on the post.
While the last message icon signifies the number of comments I had on the post

I haven't received a confirmation code despite clicking 3/5 times
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by viktor88: 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
I am on the platform but I have been very busy to make posts but I don't know that scorum can be converted to other digital currencies now??
Maybe that will motivate me.
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
Chidexter:

I haven't received a confirmation code despite clicking 3/5 times
If you don't get the verification code, try using another network aside MTN
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by MJBOLT: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
las las una two go marry

ammyluv2002:
I totally agree with everything you've said here. I'm a lady and I have been on the platform for more than 3 months now.

I love football, but I can't really do the analysis although it didn't stop me from creating an account. I earned over 100$ SCR on my intro post and it felt so good.

Basically, I post stuffs relating to the lifestyle of sports men and women; things like "the richest footballer of all time" bla bla bla and I still get my upvotes.

Tosyne and I have been hustling since 1900, we also met on the platform and many other platforms grin

Las las na legit money sure pass grin grin cheesy cheesy tongue cool
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by Chidexter(m): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2018
tosyne2much:
If you don't get the verification code, try using another network aside MTN

U mean I should change my fone number or access d site with another network?
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
Chidexter:

U mean I should change my fone number or access d site with another network?
Another phone number.. Maybe the one of someone close to you who you can trust
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by Abbeycharles(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
Nice one @tosyne2much

Thanks for introducing us to Scorum.. I will register this night and I will like to be added to the Scorumnigeria community
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by Jotmax(m): 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
Yes, I'm a writer on scorum and its awesome to earn while I write.

tosyne2much:
No it's not through play pal or bank account. Cryptocurrency works with wallet.. From your wallet you can then teleport it elsewhere
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by jacksondavies(m): 12:56am On Oct 24, 2018
Get on scorum guys.

Get paid for talking about the same things you argue with your friends.

it's a nice way to get rewarded for your passion.
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by Donvick45(m): 7:45am On Oct 24, 2018
can I use my phone or do I a laptop?
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 7:51am On Oct 24, 2018
Donvick45:
can I use my phone or do I a laptop?
Laptop is optional.. I use my phone
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by Donvick45(m): 7:56am On Oct 24, 2018
tosyne2much:
Laptop is optional.. I use my phone
pls the site is not opening
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 8:05am On Oct 24, 2018
Donvick45:
pls the site is not opening
It's opening bro.. www.scorum.com
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by Donvick45(m): 8:10am On Oct 24, 2018
tosyne2much:
It's opening bro.. www.scorum.com
it will open then go blind after which browser do you use thanks
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by pryme(m): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2018
tosyne2much:
Bro, no be small Labour I use accumulate that thing wey you dey see so oooo.. No be beans at all. That was why I said Scorum is not for a lazy person. You must be consistent with posting and try to relate with the whites. It's an international platform so you should not be panic. All is required of you is to post good content. Just good content and pray that you get upvote. No one is ever going to demand a penny from you on Scorum. Nobody!

As for the $2000 in my wallet, I can convert it to cash but I don't want to convert it to cash yet.. Do you know why? Because it gives me better upvote value.. It gives me at least $2-3 SCR daily for upvoting people's posts.. The more your SP increases, the more you earn well through curation reward

Even if you don't post, you can rely on curation rewards

Wait are you saying you earn just to make upvotes?
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2018
pryme:

Wait are you saying you earn just to make upvotes?
That's exactly how it works.. You earn when you get upvotes.. That's how blockchain blogging platform works.

This thing 100% real.. I swear to God!
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by pryme(m): 8:57am On Oct 24, 2018
tosyne2much:
That's exactly how it works.. You earn when you get upvotes.. That's how blockchain blogging platform works.

No you don't get my question, you know on Steemit you don't earn if you upvote people's post, it's the person that gets upvotes that earn, but you said you will earn just to give upvotes (not receive)

I don't know if you understand what am trying to say here.

Hows Qun going?
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by Neimar: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2018
tosyne2much:

in your pic post I saw $2,156....is it in dollars or in the cryptocurrency?
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2018
Neimar:

in your pic post I saw $2,156....is it in dollars or in the cryptocurrency?
It's in cryptocurrency.. In Naira, that's about N150,000
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by Neimar: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
tosyne2much:
It's in cryptocurrency.. In Naira, that's about N150,000

wow cool
m already writing a content
I will soon register
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by MichaelBlake40(m): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2018
tosyne2much:

What are u swearing for leave them and continue making ur cool dough
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
MichaelBlake40:

What are u swearing for leave them and continue making ur cool dough
Abi now... It's left to them cheesy
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
Neimar:

wow cool m already writing a content I will soon register
Let me know when you register
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by stiles009(m): 12:51am On Oct 26, 2018
tosyne2much:
Let me know when you register

Bro, I ve signed up and even put up one small article. Please can you post me your phone number or better still can you beep me on WhatsApp 0810166480
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 12:54am On Oct 26, 2018
stiles009:

Bro, I ve signed up and even put up one small article. Please can you post me your phone number or better still can you beep me on WhatsApp 0810166480
Okay I will add you up
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by Youngbbt: 2:21am On Oct 26, 2018
add me 09077636564
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by dcolumbus001: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
I joined Scorum just two days ago and is been good so far, done my first post and believe me it was beyond my expectations, will be doing another one tonight.

I urge everyone to partake in this and lets build each other..
Don't watch while other's earn
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by mannatech: 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
tosyne2much:
Bro, no be small Labour I use accumulate that thing wey you dey see so oooo.. No be beans at all. That was why I said Scorum is not for a lazy person. You must be consistent with posting and try to relate with the whites. It's an international platform so you should not be panic. All is required of you is to post good content. Just good content and pray that you get upvote. No one is ever going to demand a penny from you on Scorum. Nobody!

As for the $2000 in my wallet, I can convert it to cash but I don't want to convert it to cash yet.. Do you know why? Because it gives me better upvote value.. It gives me at least $2-3 SCR daily for upvoting people's posts.. The more your SP increases, the more you earn well through curation reward

Even if you don't post, you can rely on curation rewards
Just signed up. Add me to the whatsapp group
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by Olizey(m): 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
tosyne2much:
Are you a sports fan who can write sports posts? If Yes! Scorum is a perfect place for you

You may be wondering what Scorum is all about.. Relax! Let me introduce you to it.

What is Scorum?

Scorum is a blogging platform where you're rewarded for your passion. Scorum is just like steemit where you post and you earn through upvotes. Scorum is programmed to issue out cryptocurrency called Scorum coins (SCR) when people read your post and hit the upvote button.

Is it only sports posts that are allowed on Scorum?

Yes! Only sports posts. It could be football, golf, basketball, football predictions, sports news, etc. Take for example, as a Chelsea fan, you can write about why you think Chelsea will beat Leicester City and vice versa. It could be betting tips. Just anything that has to do with sports but it must be written in your own words.

Is copy and paste allowed on Scorum? [b]

You can't survive on Scorum stealing other people's content because there's a bot that automatically scans your post for the uniqueness level. Plagiarism is a criminal offence in the blogging world, so if your post is less than 60% unique, Scorum Plagiarism Bot will slash down your reward because it's considered a stolen content. But if the Scorum Plagiarism Bot checks your post and it's at least 60% unique, the bot concludes you have put some effort in writing something unique, so you will definitely get a full payout. 60% is the cut off mark cheesy

Each time you write a post, you can use www.edubirdie.com/plagiarism-checker to check the uniqueness level of your post before you publish it on Scorum

[b] Does Scorum pay directly to my bank account?

Scorum does not pay directly to your bank account, the same way with steemit. Each time people upvote either your post or comment, your reward (SCR) will arrive in your wallet after 7 days. The SCR can be monetized or converted to other cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc

What is the value of Scorum Coins (SCR) ?

At the moment of typing this, SCR is currently worth $0.22 (N79) and its currently trading on openledger.io and hotbit. Although, it's not static as it fluctuates because cryptocurrency generally follows the law of demand and supply.

What is Scorum Power?

Some of us may be wondering what SP really is. Scorum Power is what determines your upvote value. The more you earn on the platform the more your SP increases and the more upvote value.
If you upvote someone's post, that person being the author gets 75% while you being the curator gets 25%. For example, if you upvote someone's post and the person has $2, the person receives $1.50 while you receive $0.50.. The same principle applies when someone upvotes your post. You get $1.50 while the person gets $0.50.

I've been on Scorum for the past four months and it's been a wonderful experience. I've earned a lot of SCR and I feel that I should publicize it to my followers and all sports fans on Nairaland. I have brought many people to Scorum just as I did on steemit and you shouldn't be left out.

Let me get this straight to you. Scorum is not a quick-rich-scheme because it requires patience, consistency and persistence but trust me, I will be part of your success story if you join Scorum and struggle to gain a foothold. I've made over 2000 SCR and it cost me hard work, labour and consistency. Scorum is definitely not for a lazy person.

The good part is that the Scorum Betting Platform will soon be launched where you will be able to use your SCR to place bet. This means you can make SRC from your post and then use it to place a bet. You can also invest in SCR and use it to power your SP or use it to betting when the betting platform is launched

The first time I talked about steemit on Nairaland, some doubting Thomases thought I was a clown and didn't take me serious until it was too late for them. Even if you're a doubting Thomas, why not just give it a trail after all no one is requesting any money from you?

To join Scorum, visit www.scorum.com

Scorum also has African domain where you can write sports posts in Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo. www.scorum.africa

After joining, you can signify let me add you to Scorumnigeria, the biggest community in Africa where people are tutored about the Scorum platform.. We also encourage writers by upvoting their posts from our curation channel.

You can also follow me on scorum @tosyne2much

If you have any challenge, kindly let me know

Have a nice day!

i"ve joined scorum. please add me to the group 08127349624
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
Olizey:

i"ve joined scorum. please add me to the group 08127349624
Alright I will do that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sad: Super Eagle's Olufemi Adebayo Dies / Serena Williams On Cruise Control, Beats Goerges , 6-3, 6-4; Sharapova Next / Osaze Odemwingie Named EPL Player Of The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.