₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,280,243 members, 4,998,266 topics. Date: Monday, 24 June 2019 at 01:34 PM

Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? (4306 Views)

Chelsea Star Alvaro Morata Reveals Fans Have Abused Him On The Street / Tottenham Fans Have To Admire Jack Wilshere - Charlie Nicholas / Hi bet Fans Love To Know Ur Personal Opinion On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by optimistic1234: 3:53am On Oct 28, 2018
Just signed up..what next??
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by Viccur(m): 8:43am On Oct 28, 2018
tosyne2much:
Can i register with someone else's sim card as my mtn line didnt receive the confirmation code. i use only mtn.
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 10:00am On Oct 28, 2018
Viccur:
Can i register with someone else's sim card as my mtn line didnt receive the confirmation code. i use only mtn.
Yes you can use someone else's own.. Maybe your brother or dad's own
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by Viccur(m): 10:17am On Oct 28, 2018
tosyne2much:
Yes you can use someone else's own.. Maybe your brother or dad's own
ok thanks
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by Viccur(m): 11:12am On Oct 28, 2018
I have not received the email link even after using another email address. Any way out
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 11:59am On Oct 28, 2018
Viccur:
I have not received the email link even after using another email address. Any way out
Check your Spam... It should be there
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by Viccur(m): 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
tosyne2much:
Check your Spam... It should be there
done thanks
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by Viccur(m): 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
tosyne2much:
Just try to register and I will guide you on how to make your introductory post
how do i do that?
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
Viccur:
how do i do that?
Check my number on the page and hit me up
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
tosyne2much:
As a newbie, one post daily is okay... Even me, I make just one post per day.. If you're not cryptocurrency inclined, in fact, Scorum is a good way to start.. It will open your eyes to a lot of things and you will thank me later.

For now, just try to register, join the community and make an introductory post.. Introductory post is a good way of introducing yourself to the platform.. You talk about your passion for football, the club you support and what is expected of you

Just think of what you can be doing consistently.. There's a guy who does press-up every morning and makes a video of it.. This dude is reaping bountifully

Bro,pls put me through. I can't
see any registration button there.Help pls.
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
Cc: Opzy and Kingovo! This looks promising.
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
dcolumbus001:
I joined Scorum just two days ago and is been good so far, done my first post and believe me it was beyond my expectations, will be doing another one tonight.

I urge everyone to partake in this and lets build each other..
Don't watch while other's earn

Baba,which browser do you use? stuff is not going through. Referring to the registration. Registration button seems not working.
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by dcolumbus001: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

Baba,which browser do you use? stuff is not going through. Referring to the registration. Registration button seems not working.
chrome browser
Click the get started icon at the top right
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by darinze: 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
the get started icon simply shows u a page wit a basketballer's picture and notin more....hw did u go about ur own
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
Scorum.. grin grin grin
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by COOL10(m): 1:35am On Oct 29, 2018
tosyne2much:
Wey I miss shey? cheesy

Bros,pls help me out here. After earning,how can the scorum dollars be converted into physical cash,assuming,I don't wanna convert to BTC or ETH?
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by Babanlagenius: 8:11am On Oct 29, 2018
tosyne2much:
When you're done registering, send me a message on 08064787957 and I will add you to the Scorumnigeria community

There are still a lot of things to learn about posting, tags and formatting

Your number is not showing on whatsapp. Kindly add me to the community.

Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2018
darinze:
the get started icon simply shows u a page wit a basketballer's picture and notin more....hw did u go about ur own
Don't use UC browser or Opera.. Use Chrome or Brave browser

Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2018
COOL10:

Bros,pls help me out here. After earning,how can the scorum dollars be converted into physical cash,assuming,I don't wanna convert to BTC or ETH?
The most best way is to earn a good amount of SP and then convert it to SCR and then to BTC and sell it.

When your post pays out, it won't pay out SCR but SP.. SP conversion to SP take some time.

Until the system starts paying SCR on posts that's when you can sell directly for instant cash.. SCR payout should start next month

But for now, you will have to convert and it will take some patience
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2018
pryme:

No you don't get my question, you know on Steemit you don't earn if you upvote people's post, it's the person that gets upvotes that earn, but you said you will earn just to give upvotes (not receive)

I don't know if you understand what am trying to say here.

Hows Qun going?
That's not true bro.. On stermit you earn when you upvote someone's post... You're entitled to 25% reward when you upvote.. For example, if you upvote someone's post at $10, you're getting 25% as curation reward which is $2.50
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by Neimar: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
tosyne2much:
Let me know when you register
i have registered bro
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
dcolumbus001:
chrome browser
Click the get started icon at the top right

Pardon. Phone off since.
I have tried it but it will keep bringing up this image sad

Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by COOL10(m): 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
tosyne2much:
The most best way is to earn a good amount of SP and then convert it to SCR and then to BTC and sell it.

When your post pays out, it won't pay out SCR but SP.. SP conversion to SP take some time.

Until the system starts paying SCR on posts that's when you can sell directly for instant cash.. SCR payout should start next month

But for now, you will have to convert and it will take some patience

Hmmm,alright. I checked out the website yesterday but unfortunately it's not compatible with Windows Phones cry. Reason why i need an Android phone ASAP. Once i get one,I'll definitely chat you up to put me through more thoroughly. Thanks again
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by COOL10(m): 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

Pardon. Phone off since.
I have tried it but it will keep bringing up this image sad
. Same here
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
COOL10:

Hmmm,alright. I checked out the website yesterday but unfortunately it's not compatible with Windows Phones cry. Reason why i need an Android phone ASAP. Once i get one,I'll definitely chat you up to put me through more thoroughly. Thanks again
Alright boss
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by kally90(f): 4:43am On Oct 30, 2018
please where will I register? am interested
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 10:25am On Oct 30, 2018
kally90:
please where will I register? am interested
www.scorum.com
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by darinze: 11:06am On Oct 30, 2018
Av tried 2 register...but they keep saying number format not supported despite putting d correct Nigerian numba,plus av not received any confirmation email what? do I do,can u help me out
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
darinze:
Av tried 2 register...but they keep saying number format not supported despite putting d correct Nigerian numba,plus av not received any confirmation email what? do I do,can u help me out
Don't add the first zero when imputing your number start from 80.........
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by kally90(f): 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
tosyne2much:
www.scorum.com
I didn't see where to register.. oh. please assist.
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
kally90:
I didn't see where to register.. oh. please assist.
Send me message on WhatsApp
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by darinze: 11:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
[quote author=tosyne2much post=72536678] Don't add the first zero when imputing your number start from 80.........[/quotas

Av signed up....add me up
Also how do u add tags its complicated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tb Joshua,liveprediction On Chelsea Vs Bayern / Who Would You Pick - Super Eagles Forwards / Better Player: Christian Obodo or Wilson Oruma?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.