₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,280,243 members, 4,998,266 topics. Date: Monday, 24 June 2019 at 01:35 PM

Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? (4307 Views)

Chelsea Star Alvaro Morata Reveals Fans Have Abused Him On The Street / Tottenham Fans Have To Admire Jack Wilshere - Charlie Nicholas / Hi bet Fans Love To Know Ur Personal Opinion On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by kally90(f): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2018
tosyne2much:
Send me message on WhatsApp
your number please.
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2018
kally90:
your number please.

1 Like

Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by henrykene(m): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
I recently wrote a post on the Best cryptocurrency wallets. Maybe you should check them out to know the best and secured wallets to use for your cryptocurrencies.
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 11:14am On Nov 15, 2018
henrykene:
I recently wrote a post on the Best cryptocurrency wallets. Maybe you should check them out to know the best and secured wallets to use for your cryptocurrencies.
hmmmm
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by Ayobami7(m): 11:29am On Nov 15, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 5:55am On Nov 25, 2018
The Scorum betting platform has been launched for those stake matches

I can assure you that you will hate Bet9ja if you see Scorum bet.. The odds are just so high
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2018
The Scorum betting platform has been launched

The good part is that the odds are very high.. Much more higher than that of Bet9ja and the likes
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by Abortions: 1:15am On Jan 23
tosyne2much:
That's exactly how it works.. You earn when you get upvotes.. That's how blockchain blogging platform works.

This thing 100% real.. I swear to God!
You ought to remind them strictly it's only meant for serious minded people, plus patience not forgetting creativity. Not for all this lazy kids hoping to get rich the following day. And stop to dey swear Upandan
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 8:32am On Jan 23
Abortions:
You ought to remind them strictly it's only meant for serious minded people, plus patience not forgetting creativity. Not for all this lazy kids hoping to get rich the following day. And stop to dey swear Upandan
That's it my brother... It's funny you have to introduce people to something that will possibly give them financial breakthrough and you still have to pester them to be interested in it
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by NNAMDIII(m): 3:07pm On Feb 21
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
Cc:
Opzy and Kingovo! This looks promising.

Wetin do your phone bro?
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 3:58pm On Feb 21
NNAMDIII:

Wetin do your phone bro?

It was stolen.
Kindly edit your post.
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by NNAMDIII(m): 12:56pm On Feb 22
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

It was stolen.
Kindly edit your post.
Baba how far you na? You don achieve jamb?
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by AvadaKedavra: 1:38pm On Feb 22
An essay is, generally, a piece of writing that gives the author's own argument — but the definition is vague, overlapping with those of a paper, an article. If you want to become the best you need www.customessays.co.uk for sure. try it!
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by Starry321: 4:19pm On Jun 01
tosyne2much:
The Scorum betting platform has been launched

The good part is that the odds are very high.. Much more higher than that of Bet9ja and the likes
Hello Tosin. Please I want to register. Does it still work like before? Tosyne2much still no reply. Abeg na
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by bunnae(f): 12:46am On Jun 13
hello tosyne2much, i just registered on scorum. my username is khodjo. right now i dont een know what to do next. please help me
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 9:48pm On Jun 13
bunnae:
hello tosyne2much, i just registered on scorum. my username is khodjo. right now i dont een know what to do next. please help me
Alright... Kindly send me a mail
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by bunnae(f): 3:55am On Jun 14
tosyne2much:
Alright... Kindly send me a mail
please this email i registered on nl with doesnt work anymore.i would love to send the mail from a personal email.
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by COOL10(m): 5:17pm On Jun 14
tosyne2much:
Seems you're a doubting Thomas? If anybody will lie to you, I'm the least person that will deceive you. This was the same thing some people were saying when I introduced them to steemit early this year

Check out my wallet.. You can see "send" and "receive" there

Bro,one question. What's the difference between Scorum Balance and Scorum Power Balance?
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 7:20pm On Jun 14
COOL10:

Bro,one question. What's the difference between Scorum Balance and Scorum Power Balance?
Scorum balance be sold instantly while Scorum power is locked for a period of 52 weeks

However, Scorum power determines how you can reward people
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 7:21pm On Jun 14
bunnae:

please this email i registered on nl with doesnt work anymore.i would love to send the mail from a personal email.
tosyne2much@gmail.com
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by Kenneth10110(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14
Any group please add me 09056883481
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by COOL10(m): 12:23pm On Jun 15
tosyne2much:
Scorum balance be sold instantly while Scorum power is locked for a period of 52 weeks

However, Scorum power determines how you can reward people

Thanks
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by Zech68: 7:01am On Jun 16
WHAT IF YOU INVESTED A MINIMUM OF N4,000 AND MADE A PROFIT OF N35,500 ON THE N4,000 INVESTMENT? WHAT IF YOU ARE SURE OF WINNING TWICE A WEEK OR FOUR TIMES IN TWO WEEKS? I GUESS VIA HONEST MEANS THAT WON'T BE BAD THOUGH IT MIGHT BE PALTRY FOR MANY. CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP (09023776539) FOR MORE DETAILS BEFORE 9:50A.M TODAY.

YOU CAN JOIN FOR A PAY-AFTER USING THE LINK BELOW:

https:///ECZiuanJmzPAL4xVyBqE6Q
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by bunnae(f): 10:07pm On Jun 18
tosyne2much:
tosyne2much@gmail.com
I sent you a mail last night.
Re: Good News To All Sports/Bet Fans.. Have You Heard About Scorum? by tosyne2much(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18
bunnae:

I sent you a mail last night.
I replied with my phone number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Would You Pick - Super Eagles Forwards / Better Player: Christian Obodo or Wilson Oruma? / AFCON 2012: Cote d'Ivoire Vs Burkina Faso (2 - 0) On January 26th 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.