Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

See The Nice Bill Board Made To Welcome RMD And His Friends(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Nice Bill Board Made To Welcome RMD And His Friends(photo) (515 Views)

RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet / Beautiful Loved Up Photo Of RMD And His Wife / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Nice Bill Board Made To Welcome RMD And His Friends(photo) by kemprossy: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
The people of Cappadocia in Turkey, Welcome RMD and his friends with big Billboard. there photo and name boldly writing on it. RMD was so happy with what they did and he said. Read below

Oh wow, Mommy see i made it. I am famous. There is actually a billboard welcoming me and my friends to the amazingly formed city of Cappadocia. Yet my hosts say this is just the beginning of many surprises to come in this holy city in Turkey. My Turkish diary starts now.

See photo;

https://kemprossysblog.com/2018/10/see-the-nice-bill-board-made-to-welcome-rmd-and-his-friends-to-the-holy-city-of-turkey/

Re: See The Nice Bill Board Made To Welcome RMD And His Friends(photo) by pzphoto(m): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

19-year-old Blogger Buys Her Parents 2 Cars On The Same Day (photos) / American Woman Accuses Runtown Of $124k Fraud, Shares Receipts And Screenshots / Rudeboy Makes Everyone Cry He Sang Old Hits Of P Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.