Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Which Of This Girls Slays The Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of This Girls Slays The Most? (3120 Views)

Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Girls Slays The Most? by Billzboxmedia: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2018

1 Share

Re: Which Of This Girls Slays The Most? by jeff1607(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
Didn't see anyone wielding a sword

5 Likes

Re: Which Of This Girls Slays The Most? by kingsmaila(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
The front one that killed the camel and removed its toe

6 Likes

Re: Which Of This Girls Slays The Most? by habsydiamond(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
The one for back na dry bones shall rise again...that triangular shape wey dey down for the girl for front I no understand am shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Girls Slays The Most? by jonathanOz: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Which Of This Girls Slays The Most? by Headlesschicken(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
undecided These gals r in urgent need of blood...

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Girls Slays The Most? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
Neither of them slays. It reminds me if one girl I spotted inside Denver airport in Colorado recently. She's like the girl on the left ,lol with her genital shape revealing. Girls and confusion
Re: Which Of This Girls Slays The Most? by Simbaz(m): 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
grin I love both there are my spec

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense to buy

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Girls Slays The Most? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
Please am new here
Have been trying to create my own thread
But don't know how to
Can someone please tell me how to do it?
Re: Which Of This Girls Slays The Most? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Please am new here
Have been trying to create my own thread
But don't know how to
Can someone please tell me how to do it?

Go to the section you want to create the thread, and then click on 'create thread'

*modified*

See bad manners, not even a thank you for helping you undecided
Re: Which Of This Girls Slays The Most? by SenhorSean(m): 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
I think its the girl beside the other one.
Re: Which Of This Girls Slays The Most? by mikool007(m): 12:12am On Oct 24, 2018

Re: Which Of This Girls Slays The Most? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2018
LivingFree:

Go to the section you want to create the thread, and then click on 'create thread'

*modified*

See bad manners, not even a thank you for helping you undecided
lol thanks grin
Re: Which Of This Girls Slays The Most? by Foodforthought: 10:19am On Oct 29, 2018
Cant tell really. They both died.

(1) (Reply)

‘I Need To Sleep With 30 Men A Month To Pay My Rent’ – Sex Worker Reveals / Wajir Women Rep Fatuma Gedi Video / Smash Or Evade Series: Would You Smash Or Evade? Check Photo Attached.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.