Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,502 members, 7,801,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend Share Your Story - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend Share Your Story (486 Views)

Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House / Have You Ever Been Stranded? Share Your Story. / Python Killed A Big Sheep In Aba, Caught By A Friend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend Share Your Story by pacificman: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
i was in my friends place back then in those days this one is my buddy,i did alot for this dude,i brought this guy from a ghetto and brought him to the city,one day i slept in their house and when i woke up my phone was gone and our first suspect was one guy among us hes the craziest one..LOL...the matter passed...many years later i took in one boy from the same area and i was his boss and he was staying with me and i was nice to him(am always nice)...do you know what this boy told me..he said...johnbull(not real name) you nice to me too much and you remember that your phone way lost years ago and i said yes he told me that my good buddy stole the phone and rushed to their house that same night to give him the phone to keep and they sold it the next day..God i was mad i said this is a guy i called my friend..he stabbed me...from that day i was scared of friends and till today i really dont have friends..theres more but am gonna stop here...share yours

Mods please move this to the right section

Freiburger
r231
seun
Mynd44
lalasticlala
OAM4J
farano
Rocktation
dominique
naijacutee
FOD
puskin
RoyalRoy
Tgirl4real

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend Share Your Story by falcon01: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
I think you've ever shared this story like 4 years ago somewhere.
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend Share Your Story by pacificman: 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
falcon01:
I think you've ever shared this story like 4 years ago somewhere.

nope
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend Share Your Story by falcon01: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
pacificman:

nope
well I'll be damned
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend Share Your Story by Tellemall: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
maybe.

(1) (Reply)

Fugus Pre-degree Form Is Out On Sale For 2018/2019 Session / Attend A 3 Days Online Ecommerce Bootcamp Plus Fast Selling Products For 2018/19 / Iphone XS/XS MAX ケース ブランド レディース

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.