Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,927 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

The Five Most Common Interview Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Five Most Common Interview Questions (13061 Views)

Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips / 13 Common Interview Questions & Their Impressive Answers / How To Answer 18 Common Interview Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Five Most Common Interview Questions by bridgegapng: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
Always wondered what kind of questions you would face within an interview?
Outside of the technical questions that are associated with the role that you are being interviewed for,
these are the top 5 questions that interviewers ask.
However, we are going to break the answers down for you:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Five Most Common Interview Questions by KOLLYPROF(m): 7:52am On Oct 24, 2018
Following
Re: The Five Most Common Interview Questions by Alphafeezay(m): 7:53am On Oct 24, 2018
D
Re: The Five Most Common Interview Questions by rofanx13: 7:53am On Oct 24, 2018
Seeing only two
Re: The Five Most Common Interview Questions by qanda: 7:55am On Oct 24, 2018
Truth be told. Applying for jobs that you have the most passion for and well knowledgeable about will give you an edge. I interviewed for a job yesterday and before leaving, I could tell I had gotten the job. My CV was tailored to the job and I have the required skills. I did not even prepare for the interview because I was prepared already.

So acquire the right skills and pursue your passion.

Access top 63 Interview questions and answers for free on Q and A App.

Download Q and A App from Google Playstore
Re: The Five Most Common Interview Questions by Thankgodtt(m): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2018
Interview Questions everywhere.. Entrepreneurship is the key people. Just start small

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Five Most Common Interview Questions by youngibe(m): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2018
Where are the rest...
Re: The Five Most Common Interview Questions by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 24, 2018
To all those still polishing CVs and Resumes and searching for jobs, I pray that your prayers will be heard...

But above all, I'll advise you to go learn a skill and start freelancing instead of waiting for an employer to help you pay your bills.

Freelancing is real and with it, you can make 5 times the average salary of a Nigerian worker all from the comfort of your home.

I hope someone acts on this advice.

5 Likes

Re: The Five Most Common Interview Questions by cooldipo(m): 7:58am On Oct 24, 2018
Job is the koko
Re: The Five Most Common Interview Questions by anayolity: 8:18am On Oct 24, 2018
if you ever go out today in search of jobs... they will call you soonest and your transport will not be in vain.... i know your pains cry cry

5 Likes

Re: The Five Most Common Interview Questions by Jaynom(m): 8:25am On Oct 24, 2018
BlackAfrican:
To all those still polishing CVs and Resumes and searching for jobs, I pray that your prayers will be heard...

But above all, I'll advise you to go learn a skill and start freelancing instead of waiting for an employer to help you pay your bills.

Freelancing is real and with it, you can make 5 times the average salary of a Nigerian worker all from the comfort of your home.

I need some tips please
Re: The Five Most Common Interview Questions by jobsmiths(m): 8:26am On Oct 24, 2018
Marvelous
Re: The Five Most Common Interview Questions by israelmao(m): 8:28am On Oct 24, 2018
Remaining three.
Re: The Five Most Common Interview Questions by Princedapace(m): 8:30am On Oct 24, 2018
Nice

But you too can join the online money making skill training by checking my profile and reading my thread on how I make money as a freelancer..
Re: The Five Most Common Interview Questions by eneyoduke(m): 9:03am On Oct 24, 2018
youngibe:
Where are the rest...

Lolz..........ask them
Re: The Five Most Common Interview Questions by Tonytonex(m): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2018
Goodluck to all the job seekers.
Re: The Five Most Common Interview Questions by jnrbayano(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2018
See their faces as if they are out to make sure you fail

1 Like

Re: The Five Most Common Interview Questions by Blinkzvivi2020(f): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin
Tonytonex:
Goodluck to all the job seekers.
grin cool cool embarassed grin tnx....

1 Like

Re: The Five Most Common Interview Questions by TheApologist: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
Please I also need help on how to go about freelancing
Re: The Five Most Common Interview Questions by danolorunmo(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
BlackAfrican:

Chaii! Bless you sir!
But please connect me na. Lemme learn and earn under you. I dey benin cry

(1) (Reply)

LUTH Calls For Resident Doctors / How To Search For Jobs Without Your Employer Detecting / PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.